Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: October 2018 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Djidji is not registered as player of Torino Football Club but he's yet on Nantes (https://www.transfermarkt.it/koffi-d...spieler/183031)
    Anyway impressive job as always ! Thank you guys.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pako For This Useful Post:

saturn is offline Member of the Month
    Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    I quite like the fact that you've removed Reserves appearances in players' histories, the histories look a lot better/cleaner now IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pako View Post
    Djidji is not registered as player of Torino Football Club but he's yet on Nantes (https://www.transfermarkt.it/koffi-d...spieler/183031)
    Anyway impressive job as always ! Thank you guys.
    Could you please double check this? Unfortunately I don't have the release version installed anymore, but it looks ok on my working environment (we're working towards next release here )

Redknapp69 is online now Soccer Manager - Division 1 Title/Cup
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Sergi Canos is at Brentford twice - delete the defender as he's an attacking player

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Jack Stobbs is at Sheffield Wednesday twice - not sure which one needs removing

Matt Penney and Matthew Penny both at Sheffield Wednesday twice - not sure if same player or not - if so, not sure which one needs removing

Adam Bogdan Set Pieces 16?

Oli (Oliver) McBurnie wants to leave Swansea straight away in my game - if that's the same for others then would suggest fixing as he's really happy at the club IRL

Bersant Celina wants to leave Swansea straight away in game as he wants a better contract - he only signed for club IRL this season.

I'm not sure if both the above Swansea players are affected like this as I suggested they both have an att's rise (which may make them think they are too good for club?)

Hirving Lozano on a massive wage (£275k a week - although that is Saturn x2 wages so ignore that bit) at PSV. Apart from Bergwin he is nearly 3-4 times more cash than anyone else - is that right? (ignoring the inflated £x2 number)
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 06-11-18 at 10:48 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    I quite like the fact that you've removed Reserves appearances in players' histories, the histories look a lot better/cleaner now IMO.
    If someone was interested in checking for loans they would be even tidier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Hirving Lozano on a massive wage (£275k a week - although that is Saturn x2 wages so ignore that bit) at PSV. Apart from Bergwin he is nearly 3-4 times more cash than anyone else - is that right? (ignoring the inflated £x2 number)
    This is actually correct

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Fair play to Hirving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-matavz View Post
    A famous Turkish soccer commentator posted screenshots of him playing our game and replied questions about where he got the game and update. So that's why we have a Turkish invasion in the forum and many new guys registering.

Thanks for he update, everything is fine! The only thing is my Fenerbahce sucks IRL
    Lol. Who was the commentator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    That's strange. When I download the data, those Reserves appearances are all still there... (Any fast way to delete them at once?)

vCash
    Wrong data so. Unless one or two clubs slipped through the net

vCash
    Could it be because I use the Data+v6 Saturn supplied? @Saturn: could you provide the +v6 Data without the Reserve histories or is that impossible because of the alterations you had to make? Quite sure most people would prefer data with clean histories.
    Last edited by Ravanelli; 07-11-18 at 05:42 PM.

vCash
    no, saturn +6 uses the October 2018 Data. Can you provide some examples of the missed ones?

I'd imagine if people preferred clean histories there'd be more post's here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=865&page=2

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just downloaded the update and pasted into the data folder. Upon loading the game, I am getting over 100 error messages, saying "unable to find" various "indexes"?? What have I done wrong?

vCash
    Like the whole Ajax and PSV team, or Niklas Süle, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, tons of players actually. I downloaded the +v6 in Saturn's first post of the +v6 patch, so I don't see what I could have done wrong. Do you play with his patch and have clean histories?

(I tested with a clean install: Saturn's +v6 Data definitely has all the Reserve and Amateurs teams histories in them...)
    Last edited by Ravanelli; 07-11-18 at 09:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Godliman View Post
    Just downloaded the update and pasted into the data folder. Upon loading the game, I am getting over 100 error messages, saying "unable to find" various "indexes"?? What have I done wrong?
    I recomend you to play with the saturn v6 patch https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11674 as it contains the october update data + many improvements to the game. Just follow the instructions in the bottom of the first post there, where it says "to summarise the instructions".

Or if you dont want to play the data update with saturn patch, then you need to follow all steps here here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3863
    Last edited by MadScientist; 07-11-18 at 07:38 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MadScientist For This Useful Post:

Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Godliman View Post
    There is a mismatch between the Data folder and cm0102.exe used.
    Solution: Download the Data folder from post#1 in Saturn's new V6 thread if you want to play with his patch - otherwise you are trying to play new database but with an old Saturn patch

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    Like the whole Ajax and PSV team, or Niklas Süle, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Müller, tons of players actually. I downloaded the +v6 in Saturn's first post of the +v6 patch, so I don't see what I could have done wrong. Do you play with his patch and have clean histories?

(I tested with a clean install: Saturn's +v6 Data definitely has all the Reserve and Amateurs teams histories in them...)
    The clubs of those teams are all league teams though. The reserves in question are the EPL U23 leagues and Italian Primavera leagues i.e. the clubs in the Reserve league in the database. The players you mention would look awful without those histories

vCash
    The update is great, but a minor "complaint": I'm finding it really hard to sign any players not transfer listed. Clubs just won't sell, near regardless of how much money I offer. Signing players has always been bit of a struggle in this game, but I can't remember it being this hard before.

I'm still in the first season though, so hopefully it'll loosen up a little when contracts start expiring and players move around.

Did you do anything funny that may have caused this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    The update is great, but a minor "complaint": I'm finding it really hard to sign any players not transfer listed. Clubs just won't sell, near regardless of how much money I offer. Signing players has always been bit of a struggle in this game, but I can't remember it being this hard before.

I'm still in the first season though, so hopefully it'll loosen up a little when contracts start expiring and players move around.

Did you do anything funny that may have caused this?
    Might be this?:

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea71 View Post
    Let me explain via an example. Imagine you play a season with Italian Serie A.

A couple of months into the game, Juventus sells Dybala to Real, Pjanic to Barça and gets Di Maria. Inter sells Icardi to Bayern and gets Mertens from Napoli as a replacement.
    Belotti moves from Torino to Roma, which sells Dzeko to Atletico. Immobile also moves from Lazio to ManCity, while Hamsik moves from Napoli to Liverpool.

Before the game gets to December, most of the bigger clubs are unrecognizable and most top players change team. All of our work to fine tune this or that detail is lost. A good deal of randomization is applied here and there.

That happens in all of my tests. Sometimes systematically with the same players moving to the same clubs.

So, what we did is to apply a few small devices which, more or less, "lock" players to clubs at least for a while. It's nice and smooth (and imo more realistic too), because as the months pass by, little by little, more and more players become available for transfers. You can easily find that some of them are available right away at the start of the game, but, maybe I'm now getting too far, as the more I explain, the more I risk to spoil some fun side of the game.

vCash
    I will have to post later guys but it wont let me edit in th editor something about the file been read only ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupna View Post
    I will have to post later guys but it wont let me edit in th editor something about the file been read only ??
    Run as administrator

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

vCash
    Hi all, quick one. Why do andorra and san marino no longer play qualifiers on the data updates ? I play October 2017 and also how are the countries that play in afcon decided, as theres no qualifiers? Cheers

vCash
    What happened to Inter? They’re terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yigit_fb View Post
    Lol. Who was the commentator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Laudrup77 View Post
    who is that commentator? kimmiş o, yıllardır buraları takip eden çok Türk var zaten
    @update team
    thx and huge respect

Ali Ece

https://twitter.com/aliececom/status...288512?lang=en

https://twitter.com/aliececom/status...50868575580165

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tim-matavz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Impressive work fellas

Thanks to all involved.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ®usso For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast