Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 339

Thread: October 2018 Data Update Feedback

  1. #1
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    31,171
    vCash
    1243750

    October 2018 Data Update Feedback



    The www.champman0102.co.uk Update Team are pleased to announce the release of our October 2018 Data Update.


    Download: https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=316


    Installation Guide - http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3863



    The Update Team are please to release our October 2018 Data Update.

    And many many thanks to those who aren't on the team that contributes e.g. any one who posted and error, omission, transfer or any usable data since March.

    As always, remember this is just a handful of people and their hobby We've had great interest in helping out this past week, if any more people are interested please send me a pm

    Please keep all Tech Support questions to this thread, let's keep the thread here for data queries and suggestions only please


    Changes since October 2018:

    * All transfer and squad list data available on www.transfermarkt.com now in the database
    -- this means all clubs within a league system on the above site have all the players that were at the club a week after the transfer window closed (16.02.2018)
    -- All the values on the above site have also been used to generate World Reputation and wages for all players (wages are obviously adjusted to suit CM0102, not real life wages)
    -- All contracts are the same as the above site
    -- Other additions include correct first and second nationalities, date of births, caps and goals & squad numbers
    * nearly half a million Player Histories added to the database
    * new default 451 tactic added
    * International Caps and Goals added for current top 50 nations
    * Scouting Forum updated
    * 1000's of players with attributes added
    * Managers of main leagues playing correct formations
    * Current Reputation of main leagues updated to have correct players selected


    We'd normally list which leagues have been partially or fully updated but I think that tends to put people off. In terms of squad lists updated, every playable league has been updated plus many that aren't even playable


    Enjoy

    Screenshots:






    Last edited by Dermotron; 22-10-18 at 01:00 AM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    27-03-12
    Posts
    178
    vCash
    500
    Thank you!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    10-06-14
    Location
    holland southside
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    500
    thank you early b-day prezzie and all the good work everytime,we ALL couldnt do this game for so long without everyones love for the game

    and whats everyones first club they choose to play with a new update?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    30-06-12
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Thank you a lot, huge respect to all the lads who participated in the update <3

  5. #5
    Join Date
    31-07-16
    Location
    Turkey, İstanbul
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    500
    thx so much

  6. #6
    Join Date
    30-06-12
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Sorry for being ignorant (haven't installed a new update in the last 3 years I think). What step did I miss to have coloured attributes, game speed , 2018 start and fixed number of teams per league ? And do I need to reinstall from scratch if I missed these steps ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    22,527
    vCash
    6480
    Quote Originally Posted by cycywins View Post
    Sorry for being ignorant (haven't installed a new update in the last 3 years I think). What step did I miss to have coloured attributes, game speed , 2018 start and fixed number of teams per league ? And do I need to reinstall from scratch if I missed these steps ?
    Use Tapani Patch (Maybe 2.21.1)

    Saturn said he will release a patch for this update but likley to be a week (usually)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    30-06-12
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Alright thanks. I guess I'll be patient should a patch be released soon ^^

  9. #9
    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    780
    vCash
    500
    Congratulations to everyone who one worked on the update!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    500
    My day off just improved !

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    01-05-12
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    Thanks guys. Looking forward to spending the rest of the day on this!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    01-05-12
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    Just started up a new game and immediately noticed that none of the players in the Leeds squad have any player histories. I was using Tapani's 2.21.1 patch at the time. I started another game with no patch and the same finding came up. I believe Aston Villa have the same issue, and just found the same for Derby. Could I have made an error during the installation process?

    Just had a look through the editor and found that the histories for many players are missing. Odd given that they were there in the previous update.

    Still doesn't take anything away from the brilliant work you guys have done. Well done!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sami For This Useful Post:


  14. #13
    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    500
    Accidentally downloaded and booted Up The march update ffs! Bad start and 20 mins wasted

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Join Date
    07-03-12
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,040
    vCash
    0
    I'll have a bash at this later, as gotta go work, although Im considering pulling a sicki

  16. #15
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    31,171
    vCash
    1243750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami View Post
    Just started up a new game and immediately noticed that none of the players in the Leeds squad have any player histories. I was using Tapani's 2.21.1 patch at the time. I started another game with no patch and the same finding came up. I believe Aston Villa have the same issue, and just found the same for Derby. Could I have made an error during the installation process?

    Just had a look through the editor and found that the histories for many players are missing. Odd given that they were there in the previous update.

    Still doesn't take anything away from the brilliant work you guys have done. Well done!
    It's not the Leeds squad that's the issue, the issue is I never extracted players histories for the whole of the Championship

    It will probably take an hour to correct that. I'll post when I've added a new link in the Download section

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  18. #16
    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    500
    Leeds adrian Balboa should be on season loan at Terrassa FC.
    Alex Machuca is on season loan at Burgos CF.
    Yosuke Ideguchi is out for the season with a broken leg.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hallsi2001 For This Useful Post:


  20. #17
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Posts
    7,284
    vCash
    39000
    Great work as usual guys

  21. #18
    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    500
    Both these loans are set in the editor but neither loaded up in my first game? Weird, neither team has a full squad
    Quote Originally Posted by hallsi2001 View Post
    Leeds adrian Balboa should be on season loan at Terrassa FC.
    Alex Machuca is on season loan at Burgos CF.
    Yosuke Ideguchi is out for the season with a broken leg.


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Join Date
    10-06-14
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Hi,
    Great work guys!!
    Little beug : Sergi Palencia is loan to Bordeaux from Barcelona B not loan in Marseille please change that!
    Greetings
    Nicolas

  23. #20
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    31,171
    vCash
    1243750
    Quote Originally Posted by hallsi2001 View Post
    Both these loans are set in the editor but neither loaded up in my first game? Weird, neither team has a full squad
    If you are using min DB the clubs may not be loading

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  25. #21
    Join Date
    30-09-12
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,539
    vCash
    2000
    Rene Vollath and Marco Matias (delete L/R one) seems to be duplicated (and Vollath is missing the position - he's GK).
    Good work though!
    Last edited by Nikolayov; 22-10-18 at 11:37 AM.

  26. #22
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    455
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for the hard work on the update, boys! A question thought, by using Tapani Patch 2.21.1 can we start in 2018 with no problems?

  27. #23
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    31,171
    vCash
    1243750
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxx View Post
    Thanks for the hard work on the update, boys! A question thought, by using Tapani Patch 2.21.1 can we start in 2018 with no problems?
    No idea, that will be trial and error I'd imagine

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

    Rxx

  29. #24
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    31,171
    vCash
    1243750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    It's not the Leeds squad that's the issue, the issue is I never extracted players histories for the whole of the Championship

    It will probably take an hour to correct that. I'll post when I've added a new link in the Download section
    The version with this fixed is in the Download section now

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  31. #25
    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    120
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    The version with this fixed is in the Download section now
    Can I just download it and swap one file instead of restarting my game? If not I'll just play on without histories for one game

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •