Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good players October 2018 Update

vCash
    De Jong costs 12m at the start of the game. Jurgen Ekelenkamp is better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    wouldn't sign for me be looks to be a great player in the future, ended up getting frenkie de jong for £33m instead though.

I started a game with Bordeaux and he was great for me. Unfortunately I didnít last long there but he fulfilled his potential at Bayern and then Real I think. Havenít checked his editor stats so donít know if he consistently becomes excellent or not.
    Is there a sporting event you'd like to gamble your vCash on in 0102Bet? Post in this thread or PM me and I'll see what I can do!

vCash
    OK - guess I should spill the beans on my Forest team. This team has had great results. No screenies, sorry.

GK - Gavin Bazanu

Starting at Shamrock Rovers, Bazanu has decent stats and really kicks of his career with Man C, with 10 starts in 3 seasons. We locked him in for 1.8m and he let in 19 after 38, gaining Keeper of the Year. He is ridiculous and cheap, and I highly recommend him.

DEF - Kik Pierie
    Stats don't mean everything, and Pierie secured 10 9's in a row, earning 3 MOTM awards in the process. Most likely influenced by many set piece assists, Pierie was a freebie and plays really well. He costs around 2m at the start of the game.

DEF - Sepp Van Den Berg
    Someone provided a screenie of this guy, and he is that good. A solid DC, nothing wrong with him and he cost me 9m. Can't go wrong.

DEF - Kurt Zouma
    Interestingly enough, Zouma is a very good player on this update. Boasting decent stats, he plays really well and is also very cheap, 2m to be exact.

Subs for DEF

Jose Amo - DEF
    250k does not do this man justice, as he is now worth 9m. Not the greatest stats you'll ever see, but he just never plays poorly. Influence isn't great, but he loves the armband so keep that in mind. He doesn't have a great attitude, as he always wants out, but ignore it and he'll still perform well. Do bare in mind, you'll have to get rid of him at some point, so watch that space.

Joe Worrall - DEF
    Already at Forest, Worrall's stats went through the roof when we got promoted. Not the greatest defender but a decent enough backup.

Pawel Wszolek - ML
    He is hands down the best player i signed for Forest on this game. A freebie from QPR, he had 8+ season ratings for 3 seasons running and currently sits on 7.8 in February as a 32 year old. He is a must sign for any Division 1 club and any mid to low reputation club in the Prem. You will not regret it. First season freebie.

Bartol Franjic - MC
    500k in the first season, Franjic can do pretty much anything from the get go. Took a while for his stats to come through, but when they do, he takes off. Attracting interest from Athletico when we got promoted, he is great mentally too, and is hardly ever upset. Can't go wrong.

Elif Elmas - MC
    Found by scouts, the Turk signed for us 2 seasons ago. He is a great youngster and plays well on the left and the centre. Not elite, yet, but it'll only be a matter of time until he starts to tear up the Prem.

Hakim Ziyech - AMC
    My favourite player on this new update, Ziyech is now 32 and still very much so elite as a Number 10. He is a must sign for every top team.

Adrien Rico - MR
    Just a regen found by scouts, but ridiculous.

Bench players

Zach Brown - MC
    A pretty solid youngster and a generally good player. A safe option off the bench.'

Magnus Kofoed Anderson - MC
    Second best player, Kofoed Anderson is the best 5m you'll ever spend. Goals and assists, he can do it all, do not miss out on this guy

Rest of the bench midfielders are regens

Forwards

Ben Brereton - STC

If you're looking for someone that might challenge Brian Brobbey for best young striker, well here's your guy. Brereton played for me from the get go, and went from being worth 250k to 19m, scoring over 200 goals in 4 seasons. In a two striker formation. Mind boggling stats for an U21 player come start of game.

Brian Brobbey - STC
    Ben's partner in crime, B'n'B and B'n'B have formed the deadliest strike combo in the game. Signed upon promotion, you know by now how good he is. Sign them both and enjoy.

Sergio Aguero - STC
    Now 35, but still ridiculous. A freebie at 34, he scored 14 goals from 15 starts so this goes without saying.

Ciro Immobile - STC
    See above.

And that completes it. It may seem like a shallow squad, but most if not all of the others are regens. Scout for regens! Hope you enjoyed!
    Last edited by jacobclear; 09-02-19 at 01:23 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Vincent Schmidt (DL) - HHC. Assist machine for the lower leagues

vCash
    guys you have to see:

Umaro Embalo (you can take it from bosman)
    Ronaldo Camara (you can take it from bosman)
    Ze Gomes (makes a lot of goals)
    Ferro
    Mile Svilar (you can take it from bosman)
    They are all from Benfica and Benfica Reserves. Best players in game (in my opinion)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fabionlindeza For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Simply Red is this tactic wibwobbed? Can you send download link? would love to try it out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyRed View Post
    mentality - attacking
    passing - direct
    tackling - hard
    pressing - yes
    offside trap - no
    counter attack - no
    men behind ball - no

training

Goalkeepers:
    Fitness = Medium
    Tactics = Medium
    Shooting = None
    Skills = Medium
    Goalkeeping = Intensive
    New Position = Goalkeeper.

Defenders:
    Fitness = Medium
    Tactics = Intensive
    Shooting = None
    Skills = Intensive
    New Position = Defender

All Midfield positions:
    Fitness = Medium
    Tactics = Medium
    Shooting = Medium
    Skills = Intensive

Forwards:
    Fitness = Medium
    Tactics = Medium
    Shooting = Intensive
    Skills = Medium
    New Position = Forward
    Simply Red is this tactic wibwobbed? Can you send download link? would love to try it out

https://imgur.com/a/C3rOlEV

vCash
    Hi all,

i just started a new game with Sassuolo in Serie A and I would know which is the best striker to buy at the very start of the game because i need a stiker that he will play as lone striker and capable of scoring at least 25/30 goals per season. many thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uffi69 View Post
    Hi all,

i just started a new game with Sassuolo in Serie A and I would know which is the best striker to buy at the very start of the game because i need a stiker that he will play as lone striker and capable of scoring at least 25/30 goals per season. many thanks
    Sayyadmanesh or Brobbey. Both need a season to develop, but they will become monsters.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Sayyadmanesh or Brobbey. Both need a season to develop, but they will become monsters.
    Hi GFRay, many thanks for your suggestions. I tried brobbey (bought during summer between the end of the first season and the start of the second season) in an old save game but he didn't perform as i expected. Maybe it's because he needs a bit more time to develop and become a monster.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to uffi69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Never heard of the first name!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Mahrez has been outstanding, barely got a kick at city in first season, was transfer listed and picked him up for £23m

Mahrez is certainly worth snapping up if you can been excellent for me, now getting bids of £44m + for him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234