Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: The Return of the Prodigal Sons

vCash

Our defensive line evaluated

Our third place in the Eredivisie and the fact that we won the KNVB Cup can most definitely be attributed to our defensive line. After all, we conceded only 32 goals; not more than PSV did!

Our goalkeepers

Bijlow has quickly become our first goalkeeper this season. It was a choice between Justin Bijlow (21) and Kenneth Vermeer (33) and we opted for Bijlow, who immediately signed a new long-term contract with Feyenoord.

Bijlow has played a total of 31 games and with an average rating of 7.39 he has made sure that we do not regret the choice we have made!

Our coaches prepared the following profile report about our goalkeeper.

[Note that in the state-of-the-art profile reports © which our coaches use for all of our players they highlight fifteen key attributes according to what they refer to as 'intrinsic values' where a score below zero means that the player will need to develop a lot yet. Scores above zero indicate decent to extremely good skills. The higher the intrinsic score, the better.]

In Bijlow's case his handling skills are very good. His reflex skills are pretty decent while his positioning skills have room for improvement.

Now we had two experienced backup goalkeepers in Kenneth Vermeer and Joris Delle, but Delle is leaving the club on a free transfer. He was only signed, also on a free transfer, because at the time both Vermeer and Bijlow were injured.

However, we still have three very talented young goalkeepers in Joey Koorevaar (17), Ramón ten Hove (20) and Elber Evora (19), all of them with very good handling skills, but not necessarily good reflex skills or positioning skills. It will be very interesting to see how these youngsters develop, but we surely have enough goalkeepers at the club!

Our defenders

When it comes to our defenders, Botteghin, Malacia, St.Juste and Janmaat have all done us proud this season, although St.Juste's 11-match ban was a serious setback.

For some reason Sven van Beek, who certainly has enough talent, has slightly under-performed when he replaced St.Juste, even though Van Beek's profile report gave us every reason to believe he would do very well.

As to our youngsters, Tyrell Malacia has become an established first team player this season. Knoester and Geertruida could become first team players as well, but they're certainly not there yet.

Our coaches have prepared the following profile reports about these three youngsters.

Our Defensive Midfielder

We only have one defensive midfielder, but he has been the revelation of the season! Jordy Wehrmann (19) has very quickly eclipsed Jordy Clasie and he has done far better than anyone had expected!

Wehrmann's profile report points out his exceptional heading skills, while he also has decent dribbling and passing skills and he has the ability to improvise one-on-one skills.

vCash
    Where do you get the screen prints with all the hidden atts from ? I's not a format that I recognise

Was it van Beek who also had injury issues ? Are his days numbered

Will Claise be replaced ? I can't see you not buying him if Chelsea are willing to sell. A samsami story would not be a samsami story without Jordi
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Where do you get the screen prints with all the hidden atts from ? I's not a format that I recognise

Was it van Beek who also had injury issues ? Are his days numbered

Will Clasie be replaced ? I can't see you not buying him if Chelsea are willing to sell. A samsami story would not be a samsami story without Jordi
    Like I said, it's a state-of-the-art profile report © used by our coaches
    They use new software, called CM Scout Intrinsic.

As to Clasie, see tomorrow's post about our midfielders. Notice that Wehrmann's first name is also Jordy!

Van Beek will get another chance and he'd better grab it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Link is in the first post of Intrinsically Valuable. Windows10 only.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny Dalglish's Smile For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819