Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Hi Nick, great work. Is it possible to apply all the latest Saturn patch (+v7) changes but start in 2019? Or will the game crash because of the Euro 2020 qualifying?

vCash
    Ravanelli: The way to do that is to use one of Saturn's build (his data and exe) and then run my patcher and turn every option off other than changing the start year to 2019 - that should work? Let us know if you try it!

vCash
    Scouter Rating doesn't look working properly?

Last edited by Spectral; 26-05-19 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    A quick guide on my network game using this patcher. Also an in-depth look into the patcher and available options that are offered for better enhancements. Wit thanks to Nick for all the continued hard work that he puts in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1b...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    @Spectral: The Scouter Rating (and Scouter in general) are a work in progress For strikers it's pretty much done and always picks the best at the top (which CM Scout never did - which was my main impetus for writing it). One day I'll smooth it out and get it perfect, but for now it is lacking.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The RGN Image converter is a great tool, i love it, but one issue, you can only do one image, if you then select another image to convert, it will come up with an error message, forcing me to close the application and re-open it everytime.

vCash
    Latest version:
    https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Patcher/releases

v1.15:
    * Fixes a crash when using the RGN Converter multiple times (Thanks MrFoo for letting me know!)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Nick

Just uploaded the patch, worked fine, however the date as i wanted starts in 2018 but all the players are late 30s /40s. Does this not work with the March 2019 update? or have i done something wrong?

Cheers

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    You might have installed the patch twice (or did you have Tapani/Saturn patch previously loaded?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    If you boys insist....Coloured Attributes patch for original CM0102 (3.9.60)

https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/Co...s_3_9_60.patch

Apply this with my CM0102Patcher to a brand new clean unpatched installation of 3.9.60
    i.e.
    Do a fresh install
    Load up my patcher
    Click "Tools->Apply patchfile..."
    Select the ColoredAttributes_3_9_60.patch you've downloaded
    Click Ok on the pop up - then exit the app (don't press Apply on the main window! just exit)

Now enjoy the original game as it was but with coloured attributes. I barely tested this, but seemed to work, so shout if there's any issues.

-Nick
    Did u tried it? I dont want crashes Thanks mate

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

vCash
    Hey, does this include Saturn's tweak where no youth players are generated when the number of players at a club is 45+?

vCash
    Can you include this :

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...850#post442850

in your patcher?

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Nick: The enable 7 subs only enables 7 subs in the league, but not in the cups. Is it possible to also make it 7 subs in the cups?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    I love how the max player db option is added

thanks for releasing this for everyone to use

vCash
    @mmtonguc: No more than I did when I made it. Don't use it if you are worried. But can't see why it would crash or cause a problem.

@endtime: Yes. Hover over the "Regen Fixes" option with your mouse and you'll see a tooltip with a description.

@djole2mcloud: I did look at that work and think about making a generic league swapper in a similar vein. But not all leagues were created equal, so it's a little bit of a fine art and a little hard to make fully generic for any league. Will think on it though (I did similar changes with the Northern League swap)

@GFRay: Will get that fixed! Might try and do that today.

@Leo37: Just make sure to have Maximum Database set too in the CM0102 Game Settings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @mmtonguc: No more than I did when I made it. Don't use it if you are worried. But can't see why it would crash or cause a problem.

@endtime: Yes. Hover over the "Regen Fixes" option with your mouse and you'll see a tooltip with a description.

@djole2mcloud: I did look at that work and think about making a generic league swapper in a similar vein. But not all leagues were created equal, so it's a little bit of a fine art and a little hard to make fully generic for any league. Will think on it though (I did similar changes with the Northern League swap)

@GFRay: Will get that fixed! Might try and do that today.

@Leo37: Just make sure to have Maximum Database set too in the CM0102 Game Settings
    Thanks for reply Nick.

I think of a patch files for some of the playable leagues (Belgium,Holland,NIR,ROI,Greece,Denmark...), with instructions what is needed to change to load different nation.For example,NIR for Austria or Switzerland.
    After initial swapp,everyone can do some cosmetic changes regarding increase or decrease number of teams in leagues and similar.
    Personaly,i am very interested just to figure out what Saturn did with S.Korea-China swapp,just changing 9CF... comands for another country,avoiding old way of swapping leagues which takes great amount of time.
    I have no desire anymore to do patches just becaus eold way takes great deal of time,and i just don't have that much time anymore.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks again

vCash
    Hello Nick! My game crash after three seasons. (Error: v3.9.68 comp stats..CPP 1664)
    I used the original database (3.9.68) and started in 2001. Could that be the problem?
    Last edited by fva94; 26-06-19 at 10:38 PM.

vCash
    Hi really loving the addons this gives

One little thing that worries me though is the load up of a saved game

I am 10 seasons in now no issues what so ever so far running full load of players and all league loaded I have taken it off background league detail as it has just started to slow down on processing a bit (which is expected) and i like to hammer through seasons

But the load up is a bit worrying it gets into the game and loads save file quick enough but then it hangs on processing please wait for around 10/20 secs which is a bit worrying as previously it just use to go straight to the news page straight away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leo37 View Post
    Hi really loving the addons this gives

One little thing that worries me though is the load up of a saved game

I am 10 seasons in now no issues what so ever so far running full load of players and all league loaded I have taken it off background league detail as it has just started to slow down on processing a bit (which is expected) and i like to hammer through seasons

But the load up is a bit worrying it gets into the game and loads save file quick enough but then it hangs on processing please wait for around 10/20 secs which is a bit worrying as previously it just use to go straight to the news page straight away
    Thats probably a side effect of the "force load all players" patch: The savegame file gets proportionally bigger and slower to load and save if you used the force load all players option. But i dont think thats worryin. Thats probably normal and expected.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MadScientist For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @Leo: As long as the exe doesn't run out of memory you should be ok (and it's 32-bit, so it's limited to what it can use). But nothing you an do to prevent it easily (without some real .sav hacking ) - so just go boldly but let us know if it goes awry

@fva94: It shouldn't cause a crash at all. What options did you pick? I will try and replicate it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi Nick,

any progress maybe on this:

I did look at that work and think about making a generic league swapper in a similar vein. But not all leagues were created equal, so it's a little bit of a fine art and a little hard to make fully generic for any league. Will think on it though (I did similar changes with the Northern League swap)

Thanks

vCash
    @djole: Sorry not had any real chance to try it out. Is there any league swap in particular you are interested in?

@all:
    If you are using my patcher to try and start a new game from 2019 with the March 2019 Data Update, you'll get a crash on 11th Jan 2020 because of the euro structure. Change byte 0x1f9c0a from 0xd0 to 0xdc in a hex editor after all the patching has been done, but before you start a new game, to workaround it in the short term. Or you can save the following to a text file and apply as a patch:
    Code:
    0x1f9c0a 0xd0 0xdc

vCash
    I've started a new game with the March update and Nick+Co's patcher. After finishing my first season in the Welsh Premier I was surprised to see that the only European ticket went to the team that finished in 3rd place instead of the champions.

What is the cause of this and can it be solved somehow?

Regards,
    hagar147

vCash
    @hagar: It's a weird one! I don't change anything to do with the Welsh Premier side (unless you set the patcher to replace it). But just tried and got similar results. I was the The New Saints (TNS) and won the cup and the league in the first year - but it looks like the team that came in 2nd (Port Talbot) are in UEFA Cup qualifiers and TNS do not have any european fixtures....Not sure the cause I'm afraid!

EDIT: Ahhh, I won the Welsh League Cup, but I did not win the Welsh Cup! Port Talbot won that. I wonder if the team that came in 3rd in your save won the Welsh Cup too and hence why they got into Europe.

vCash
    Hi Nick,

Indeed the 3rd place team also won the cup, so that must be it. And at the moment (in game) Welsh clubs are just allowed one team in Europe, in the Europa League. Maybe if I can increase the UEFA coefficient it will sort itself out.

Greetz,
    hägar147