Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

It's possible to have an option "Detect" like in Tapani Patcher ? I don't know if I have to tick again some option or not when I want to patch a second time

Just to let you know, when you try to convert the images from 800 x 600 to 1280 x 800, it does not work, when it says completed sucesfully, you load the game up in 1280 x 800 resolution, but the images have not changed size. Has anyone else tested it?

@MrFoo: As always, thanks for testing! I seem to have broken that on the latest release - an easy fix - will release a new one tonight with that fixed

@ Solis: Yes, and it's not even that hard to do - been on my todo list for a while - although really, every time you want to apply a patch you should really do it afresh - else you can run into problems if you don't 100% know what you're doing. Use the Save and Restore features to try out different patch combinations (i.e. hit Save after a fresh install, try out a patch, then to get back to a fresh state just hit Restore - easier than re-installing from scratch)

No idea why some are having a hard time changing the exe or getting a crash when hitting browse - will investigate further tonight

Quote Originally Posted by 2Goals1Cup View Post
    Tried launching the new data today but had some strange results

It would either

1. Display a setup error (it was setup_cp_1926 or 7) and immediately crash upon starting a new game
    2. Show 5-6 index errors at first and then crash during Player Histories
    3. Work perfectly fine with the GDI exe but with no applied changes that I made with Nick patch

Is there a setting in Nicks patcher thatís bugging the exe? Sorry for being incompetent with this

*i followed the installation instructions on both the game and the data update completely
    Still no luck this morning. Running everything as instructed to but no such luck. Anyone else having problems similar to this running this patcher with the latest update?

Index errors generally indicate you were trying to add the Data Update to a saturn patch and then applying Nick's patch. It should really be a clean cm0102.exe + v3.9.68 patch, then Data Update. After that make your changes (back up the new cm0102.exe in case want to revert or change something)

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Index errors generally indicate you were trying to add the Data Update to a saturn patch and then applying Nick's patch. It should really be a clean cm0102.exe + v3.9.68 patch, then Data Update. After that make your changes (back up the new cm0102.exe in case want to revert or change something)
    Thatís how I set it up though. I did a fresh install, added the 242 patch (.68) and then applied the update and Nick patch

2Goals1Cup: What happens if you start again. Fresh install, 242 patch Data Update and then don't use my patch? Just start a new game (the year will be 2001, but the data and ages of players will be all up to date to 2019). Do you get errors then? If not, then apply the patch (with only default options) and let us know how you get on.

*** UPDATE ***

Latest Download: https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Pa...atcherV121.zip

v1.21:
    * Resolution patching fixes (Thanks MrFoo!)
    * "Page Down" patch in misc patches

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    2Goals1Cup: What happens if you start again. Fresh install, 242 patch Data Update and then don't use my patch? Just start a new game (the year will be 2001, but the data and ages of players will be all up to date to 2019). Do you get errors then? If not, then apply the patch (with only default options) and let us know how you get on.
    Fresh install - fine, no errors
    Tapani patch - fine, no errors
    Default settings of Nick patch - errors
    Jobs abroad attained easier setting turned on - errors

Itís also now starting to crash during Initializing game data, which after researching meant that I wasnít running in admin mode but I can confirm I am.

Confused

2Goals: I honestly don't know what you could be doing to have errors - you're doing or have something unusual - but I can't tell what without more info. Any chance you could upload the cm0102.exe somewhere that's causing problems after you patched it? Or even the whole folder?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the .patch files from Flex 2 (patch files made with "fc /b cm0102_original.exe cm0102_patched.exe > newpatch.patch") ?

I badly need the number of subs and stadium limits patch files (or codes).

I am not very good with tech, so please help

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    * "Page Down" patch in misc patches
    🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️ 🅰️🅰️🅰️!!!

I've been meaning to say this for a long time, but thanks my dude. If you pull through relegation from the Welsh leagues I shall put you onto my will (it'll be a long list of debts, but it's the intention that matters, I guess.)

CM0102Patcher v1.22

https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Pa...atcherV122.zip
    (From: https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Patcher/releases)

v1.22
    * Option in Tools to remove Stadium Expansion limits
    * Misc patches have Saturn v8 options and points deduction patch (Experts Only!)
    * Tapani exe detection to make usage more foolproof for Saturn exes

(EDIT: Stadium Expansion had a bug - so reuploaded a new v1.22 - if you downloaded before this edit then re-download)
    Last edited by Nick+Co; 27-10-19 at 02:35 PM.

What was the bug Nick and I assume this was the reason why it didn't actually allow any stadium expansions whatsoever?

The bug was one that would break the stadium.dat file - lol - should have checked that before releasing! But all fine now.
    The Flex Patch should have worked (my patcher does the same thing). All it does is remove the expansion limits.
    i.e. The editor shows this for some stadiums:

Where as you can see the stadium can't surpass 73,000 no matter what happens. Flex (and now my patcher from the Tools menu) removes all those limits from all stadiums.

Hi,
    Is there anyway to calculate how high you should set the "Currency inflation" for other currencies then £ and Ä?

Hi.

I started in 2019. Scotland qualified for Euro 2020 as group winners, but also qualified again as hosts.

Scotland played Scotland, and the tournament crashed.

It allowed me to continue the game, but it's now October and the Euros is still stalled. Players are all away on international duty.

Was there something I've done wrong? how do i avoid this in the future?

Game minimizes to desktop and then maximises again

Hi all,

After installing the latest update and Saturn v8 + Nick's patch I've encountered a strange bug. Never seen it before, it goes like this:

When I load up a saved game, or click "cancel" (or "back") in a settings menu, the screen flickers between desktop and the game. It's like the game minimizes to desktop and then maximises again.

This happens both in windowed and full screen mode.

Game itself works fine, though! I can play without any issues, it's just "mildly" annoying that the screen flickers this way.
    I asked Saturn if this was expected behaviour for v8, but it isn't.

Have anyone had similar issues, and how did you resolve it?

Reinstall from scratch - no one else has reported this issue. Try without my patcher and with my patcher and report back (and say which setting s you used). No one can help you with such little information.

Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    Hi all,

After installing the latest update and Saturn v8 + Nick's patch I've encountered a strange bug. Never seen it before, it goes like this:

I asked Saturn if this was expected behaviour for v8, but it isn't.

Have anyone had similar issues, and how did you resolve it?
    If anyone else comes across this: it appears the issue was caused by no font being set. Strange really, usually the font defaults to 'futuristic' and you can change it to 'traditional'. I noticed nothing was selected at all, so I set it to 'futuristic' and voila; issue resolved.

No idea how the font setting ended up in that state, God knows I hadn't touched it, but happy to get rid of that bug!

Thanks Nick (& Saturn) for trying to help, appreciated!

Thanks for following up and sharing the solution JLa, it should be helpful for someone in the future too.

I've installed the patch but the players ages are incorrect. Some negative HELP!!!!!

Why are the players ages incorrect, some negative? HELP!!

Probably because you've tried installing this patch on already patched data. Follow instructions carefully and try again.

Hi Nick

Would it be possible to add "number of subs" patch somehow? or a max "number of subs" so you get 9?

Brilliant work by the way !