Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @GFRay:
    The initialising leagues error is a bad one. That shouldn't happen. Can you tell me exactly what leagues you used, what data update you used and what year you selected? And did you definitely have a fresh install, not one that had had tapani applied or my patch run on it twice? I can select all leagues and 2018 using latest update and not get those.
    Can't think how the EEC patch isn't working - it's pretty simple. Will check.
    Pre-arranged transfers/loans I am currently fixing just making player_setup.cfg change code now...
    History I will fix later...
    I did a fresh install, patched it to 3.9.86 and then added the October 2018 data files in the Data folder. Then I ran your patcher and selected year 2018, unticked 'hide bids' and run the EEC patcher. I only loaded England on max database with the Conference selected. No other leagues loaded or other patches applied.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    @GFRay:
    I did a fresh install, patched it to 3.9.86 and then added the October 2018 data files in the Data folder. Then I ran your patcher and selected year 2018, unticked 'hide bids' and run the EEC patcher. I only loaded England on max database with the Conference selected. No other leagues loaded or other patches applied.
    I just did exactly that with my latest build and did not have any errors. I just updated with a new version on the first post (https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM0102PatcherV101.zip). My EEC patch did have a bug, so might have been caused by that? Let me know, if you can, if it happens again with this new version

Thanks for testing!

-Nick

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cool!

Great job!

I have a question

Is it normal, that the players do not appear on a loan?

Can you reverse that?

vCash
    Hey there. Thanks for the patch. I'm starting a game with it + latest update.

One question : is it normal that French Ligue 1 starts with 18 teams instead of 20 ? Do I need to install another patch on top of that in order to have teams assigned to their current division ? For instance Grenoble starts in 3rd league with this patch+update instead of 2nd league in real life.

vCash
    I haven`t tried this patcher yet but I have to say that it looks very promising. This kind of patcher makes the patching more convenient because the user
    have more control over what he or she wants to apply to their game. In the past I`ve tried to add all sorts of offset patches myself but it gets kind of messy in the end so
    this thing is something I will definetely use.

Just one thing; any plans of getting the "job abroad" fix into this patcher at some point? As far as I know there`s the fix that Tapani made and I think Saturn modified this a bit in his latest patch.

Thumbs up for sharing your work.

Tournaments Won: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Cool!

Great job!

I have a question

Is it normal, that the players do not appear on a loan?

Can you reverse that?
    I think this is also related to the bug I reported yesterday which Nick said he was looking into. The dates of player loans and future transfers need to be changed in conjunction with the start year when the patch is applied, Nick may have already fixed it as he's updated the link in the OP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @Mark: Yes, should be fixed in the latest version.

@VikingFk: Good idea. Jobs Abroad patch will be available to select in the next version.

@Cycywins: The league structure changes also require data updates to select which teams should be added/subtracted from the leagues (exactly which teams obviously changes year on year so hard to make fully generic). So not sure if I'll try and address that yet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    There are too many offset changes in Tapani and Saturn patches. Actually , Saturn patches cover all latest Tapani patches.

I suggest to do like this:
    1*Apply all Tapani and Saturn patches which does not effect ODB. (Especially except league team qty, in next patches, this can be optional also)
    2*Then, reverse some of them as optional in your patch.

Optional reversal items can be choosen in your main screen. This means that we will see and select in your option screen what we don't want, not what we want.
    Because some changes are acceptable for most of the people ( I think). Such as star players, jobs abroad, substiute qty, foreign players limit, adding Gold cup, adding African champions league, Fifa Club World Cup change, adding relegation to some leagues, etc.

We can make a poll to choose these optional reversal items. Otherwise , there will be too many items to apply. I think, reversal items shall be less than requested items.
    Last edited by xeno; 30-10-18 at 12:40 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xeno For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @Xeno: No, that's not the aim of this patcher. The amount Tapani changes is staggering (and Saturn's patches are on top of that) and not all of the Tapani changes are fully known or understood. This patcher is about playing close to the original as possible and only making changes people feel are "essential" improvements. But many thanks for your input (and excellent patching work! ) - if someone wants to fork this and take it in that direction I am more than happy for them to

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @Xeno: No, that's not the aim of this patcher. The amount Tapani changes is staggering (and Saturn's patches are on top of that) and not all of the Tapani changes are fully known or understood. This patcher is about playing close to the original as possible and only making changes people feel are "essential" improvements. But many thanks for your input (and excellent patching work! ) - if someone wants to fork this and take it in that direction I am more than happy for them to
    Do we know if Saturn is working on a patch?

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Yes. https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...787#post408787
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It was just a suggestion.
    I strongly agree with you. You are right that some changes are unknown and some times staggering. For example,in my exe, I already reversed new regen code offsets and slow down youth development offsets as I dont like new regens after applied . But, on the other hand, he solved some bugs also.
    Actually, if possible , I want to learn which unknown parts are staggering and visible in the game, then may be we can find or somebody knows it so we can easliy reset these and apply other acceptable changes.
    Last edited by xeno; 30-10-18 at 02:20 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xeno For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ran a holiday game with this patch so far up to pre-season 2025/26,no crashes so far and nice to see top players on the big wonga e.g...200-250k...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    You know he is. You replied to the message stating that you're eagerly awaiting it

It'll be ready when it's ready.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You know he is. You replied to the message stating that you're eagerly awaiting it

It'll be ready when it's ready.
    Well, sort of. He said it would at least not be done this (i.e, last) week. But does that mean he's working on it or hoping to?

Anyway, I think it's worth the wait. I'll put my story on hold. I was just wondering if this patch might be all I need but apparently there's more.

vCash
    Thank you for this tool.

I ran into a problem with the resolution change. I seem to be able to use any of the patch options OK, but if I select the change resolution option my game crashes. I can load CM up OK, but if I either load a saved game or start a new game it shuts down while 'loading databases'. with no error message. This is on a fresh install with only the SI patch.

I've just tried changing the resolution using Tapaki and that works fine.

vCash
    Question...
    Italian Serie A has 18 teams (but the correct number is 20), Serie B 20 (but in 2018/2019 season is 19)

vCash
    Let's indeed wait for the master himself Saturn to release his patch +v6. I know we are all a little impatient, but it will include all the Tapani changes, correct number of teams in a league, no problems with loans or future transfers, and great new features like the Russian Premier League finally running from August to May (instead of March to November). Worth the wait, I'd say, and afterwards we can see how this patch tool can be compatible with it to remove/add desired features.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravanelli For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I had also only serious problem with resolution change. I use my older cpu with Win XP for playing and everything seems good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    Let's indeed wait for the master himself Saturn to release his patch +v6. I know we are all a little impatient, but it will include all the Tapani changes, correct number of teams in a league, no problems with loans or future transfers, and great new features like the Russian Premier League finally running from August to May (instead of March to November). Worth the wait, I'd say, and afterwards we can see how this patch tool can be compatible with it to remove/add desired features.
    I fully agree with you.

vCash
    I adjusted refs for 75% and now after 15 games no single penalty and only 1 yellow card, so too hard value. (spanish 2nd B league)

vCash
    Minor Update:

v1.02:
    * History (players, competitions, etc) is also advanced in time when changing the start year
    * Removed the 1280x800 resolution patch option until I can get it fully working
    * Added option to boost the chances when applying for jobs abroad

New Download: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM0102PatcherV102.zip

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    hi, i couldnt see any .exe file or something, did i miss something or doing wrong?

vCash
    It's a patcher, not an executable. So you need only run the patcher and select the cm0102.exe on your own computer.

vCash
    i did not find the runable thing. how can i run the patcher, it contains only .cs and .resx files.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast