Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Nick does your latest patch have these changes?

*Buttons (+ and -) will be much less sensitive to mouse clicks on the transfer bid screen (thanks Nick!).
    *Find Player searches will now display all players with the entered name, not just a few (thanks Nick!).
    *Players' physical attributes will now improve with training.
    *Regens with high potential abilites should come back with better attributes than before (numerous 20s).

vCash
    @marc: as mentioned before I won't be supporting making the game allow more subs than are in real life. There's already support to patch to increase subs to mimic real life.

Of the Saturn log listed below. First one is part of my idle sensitivity option so yes. The others do not apply as they are correcting/turning off part of the Tapani patch that Saturn's exe is based on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @marc: as mentioned before I won't be supporting making the game allow more subs than are in real life. There's already support to patch to increase subs to mimic real life.

Of the Saturn log listed below. First one is part of my idle sensitivity option so yes. The others do not apply as they are correcting/turning off part of the Tapani patch that Saturn's exe is based on.
    The others do not apply as they are correcting/turning off part of the Tapani patch that Saturn's exe is based on. What does this mean exactly?

vCash
    Very simply, it means "No" they are not included because they do not need to be included.
    More to the point - my patcher only does what it says it does and what the user selects. Nothing more.

vCash
    Hey there, totally nitpicking here and although it doesn't bother me just thought I'd raise it. I'm having trouble inserting the screenshot but I've selected to play National League North instead of the Welsh league. One of my players has been banned and it reads...

James Hall has been banned for a further 7 Welsh matches after his misconduct in the English National League North match...

It's just the Welsh bit hasn't changed.

Fantastic work by the way for reference I've started in 2019, all defaults, Replace Welsh premier with: English National League North, Add Tapani's regen code and Update names + transfer windows.

vCash
    @Waste: Interesting! Not quite sure how that's happening - as it shouldn't be picking up anything "Welsh" - will take a look!

vCash
    saturn said he missed it in his patch (assuming wm11 has used both)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    saturn said he missed it in his patch (assuming wm11 has used both)
    The awards were missed out on but the suspensions thing is separate (it still shows as English bans for the NLN).

@Waste: Interesting! Not quite sure how that's happening - as it shouldn't be picking up anything "Welsh" - will take a look!
    Check out the v3 patches from the Patches.zip, the fix should be in there.

vCash
    Hi Sticky!
    So far your patch works for me but I do have a problem. When I am starting the patch the only options I can press and change (if I want to) are just few. For instance I cant press so that I can change the South Korean league to Chinese league. Can you please help me why cant I change the other options?

Regards

vCash
    Check out the v3 patches from the Patches.zip, the fix should be in there.
    Thank you! Nice one byte patch - always the best

Can you please help me why cant I change the other options?
    Because you are trying to use my patcher on an already patched exe - when that happens the options are limited so as not to corrupt the patches that are already applied.

vCash
    The patch is excellent, thanks for all your hard work!

One thing I've noticed is if you replace the Welsh league with ENL N/S there seems to be no relegated/promoted teams from that league. I really enjoy being able to manage a team which has somehow gained promotion from the lower leagues. This certainly was implemented in earlier Tapani patches so can this be reintroduced or am I doing something wrong?

vCash
    @pm: I thought that was working - will test when I get enough time to run a league

vCash
    can I use this on the new oct 2019 update? or will it say error club world cup and shut down? or should I not tick the correct comp names option?

vCash
    Yep, should work just fine. Comp renaming only does very minor renaming right now - but shouldn't break anything

vCash
    Guys, i have followed the instructions to the T and done several scenarios but i keep coming up with players with their age in the 40s. I am sorry but to ask for help me.

1. Clean install CM01-02 from the ISO.
    2. Patch 3.68 patch
    3. run nicks patch v1.22.

All players are senior citizen.

i have tried step 1 and 2. the players age are alright.

Could it be some system settings of my com. i am running windows 10, i find 2 folder of championmanager,

1. in program x86
    2. the other in virturestore.

i did not change any directory settings in Nick's patch.

any advice guys?

thank you in advance.

vCash
    you definitely running cm0102.exe as Administrator?
    Have you tried deleting both the x86 directory and the virturalstore directory and then re-installing?
    If that all fails - try doing a fresh install, patch to 3.68, then copying that freshly patched install to your desktop. Then use the patcher to browse to the desktop copy's cm0102.exe and apply the Make executable portable Patch (bottom left option) along with any other options and then run cm0102 from there.

vCash
    you definitely running cm0102.exe as Administrator?
    Have you tried deleting both the x86 directory and the virturalstore directory and then re-installing?
    If that all fails - try doing a fresh install, patch to 3.68, then copying that freshly patched install to your desktop. Then use the patcher to browse to the desktop copy's cm0102.exe and apply the Make executable portable Patch (bottom left option) along with any other options and then run cm0102 from there.
    Hi Nick, thank you so much for your advice.

i have completely reformatted my hard disk... heheheheh.. just kidding.. i deleted both directory, clean out everything and reinstall from the ISO. now all the ages are fine.

Thank you once again.

vCash
    I have no idea about the Brazilian League's I'm afraid

vCash
    Hi,

Do I need to set currency inflation to anything but 0 if I intend to play from year 2001?

*Edit* Also it asked me to insert CD after I used your lovely patcher.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
    Last edited by RoJBoT; 24-11-19 at 07:14 AM.

vCash
    Great patch Nick Awesome work.

I have a noob question, when i open your exe to patch the game 80% of the options are greyed out and i cant select them do you know what is the possible cause?

Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoJBoT View Post
    Hi,

Do I need to set currency inflation to anything but 0 if I intend to play from year 2001?

*Edit* Also it asked me to insert CD after I used your lovely patcher.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!
    If you want money look like as in 2001 then set inflation to 0.
    Remount the .iso if it asks cd.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcrazy View Post
    Great patch Nick Awesome work.

I have a noob question, when i open your exe to patch the game 80% of the options are greyed out and i cant select them do you know what is the possible cause?

Thanks in advance.
    You aren't on a vanilla .68 .exe, it means you are on a tapani or a saturn .exe so your .exe isn't compatible with those greyed options (mostly because your .exe already contains them).

vCash
    Thank you madscientist. Another question. The force all players option... Is it reliable long term? I mean... The non selected leagues are full of avaiable players at the beginning but will they continue to appear there throughout the years like in the active leagues?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcrazy View Post
    Thank you madscientist. Another question. The force all players option... Is it reliable long term? I mean... The non selected leagues are full of avaiable players at the beginning but will they continue to appear there throughout the years like in the active leagues?
    yes, the regens are born with same nationality and they usually start their career on home clubs or on a free and then usually picked by home clubs, so the non-selected leagues continue plenty of players.

I have a saturn v8 save holidayed 11 years into the future with force load all players patch and I see the clubs from non-selected leagues still plenty of players just like in the beginning of game. Never tested this option longer than that though.

vCash
    Hi,

Thanks for previous answer!

I patched vanilla .68 with the patcher but I have been stuck at Initializing player data for 6 hours now, after choosing "force load all players". Is it normal that it takes this long or? I haven´t received any error message but task manager tells me that the game is not responding.

I opted for start year 2001, currency inflation 0, force load all players, Tapanis regen code and update names + transfer windows.

Within the save, I picked England, Italy and the Netherlands. I picked the large data base and went for "load real players" and "hidden attributes" No.

I´m thankful for any help.

vCash
    Run the game as administrator