Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

Nick, keep up the good work, not everyone likes to use the Saturn patch, in my case I like to modify the database on my own accord after the guys share the update, it's nice to have alternatives.

@valmarque: You downloaded the wrong link. You must have used the source code link. Use: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM0102PatcherV102.zip

@Rxx: Thanks Saturn's patches are awesome. But this is an alternative Also, I'm hoping that perhaps Saturn will need to distribute less EXEs because a lot of the config (Speed, Currency inflation, etc) can set with my patcher without changing any of the Tapani/Saturn changes

my game turns off after a match has finished can you figure out why that is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanlcfc3 View Post
    my game turns off after a match has finished can you figure out why that is the case?
    You might want to provide more info than that mate.......

Using a patch? When does it happen? Any error message? What leagues loaded? etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    You might want to provide more info than that mate.......

Using a patch? When does it happen? Any error message? What leagues loaded? etc etc
    No error message, using a CM0102Patcher.exe and leagues are updated, it happens after I finish a match.

Found something, when you choose the option to make all players available and force load all players, then in the game when you use the search tool by age, imagine you are looking for players in the 25 to 30, they dont show up, but when you search for players in the 32+ you find players with 30 years old, that you should find using the 25 to 30 before, if it makes sense.

You need to add more filters to shorten the lists

thank you buddy, lets give it a try

Only error is v3.9.68 index..cpp 5809 every time I open saved game, but doesn't make any problems. Well memory problems sometimes but can pass with 2-3 tries.

i want to play with old values, so what should i do in currency inflation?

Quote Originally Posted by Laudrup77 View Post
    i want to play with old values, so what should i do in currency inflation?
    x1

Saturn not working on my laptop therefore used this patch...it looks great apart from one error- when I select start year 2018 all the players appear at least 10 years older I.e. most in their 40s... any ideas?

Was it an existing save or a new game?

New game

Only thing I can think off is a Tapani patch was already applied

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson_520 View Post
    Saturn not working on my laptop therefore used this patch...it looks great apart from one error- when I select start year 2018 all the players appear at least 10 years older I.e. most in their 40s... any ideas?
    Strange this...Been having a few problems with the latest Saturn patch,this for me is better...Ran a holiday game up to December 2025 from 2018 start with no problems at all....

Hello.

Since I've played (the last update) with this patcher on, everything is fine except one big thing which isn't a tech issue : my tactics no longer work as good as they used to. Anyone has an explanation ? I feel like every opponent has a team build to tactically counter me. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cycywins View Post
    Hello.

Since I've played (the last update) with this patcher on, everything is fine except one big thing which isn't a tech issue : my tactics no longer work as good as they used to. Anyone has an explanation ? I feel like every opponent has a team build to tactically counter me. Thanks in advance for the answer.
    I think there is nothing in this tool related to it. It probably relates more to any other patches you might have applied, or to the updated database, because if my memory dont fail then I remember reading in this forum that in the updated databases the managers have better intrinsic attributes of 'tatical knowledge' and this makes the AI slightly harder during matches compared to old databases. Someone correct me if im wrong please.

Thanks for your answer. This might be it, I guess I have to get better in the way I build my tactics then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    This is my CM0102 Patcher for 3.9.68 which applies many of the useful Tapani patcher features, but is more configurable and contains some of the new patches people have found:

*** UPDATE ***
    v1.02:
    * History (players, competitions, etc) is also advanced in time when changing the start year
    * Removed the 1280x800 resolution patch option until I can get it fully working
    * Added option to boost the chances when applying for jobs abroad

New Download: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM0102PatcherV102.zip

It also has a tools section with things like a patch applier that can apply .patch files from things like Flex 2 or patch files made with "fc /b cm0102_original.exe cm0102_patched.exe > newpatch.patch"

Also there is a little officials.dat patcher for patching up referees as per recent discussions on getting too many red cards from recent updates:

The C# source code for those interested is at: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM...sourceV102.zip

Obviously, all the credit for this should really go to Tapani, JohnLocke, Saturn, etc who have come up with all these great patches!

I really just made this for myself, so it's a little untested but seems to work well enough. I started a game with all leagues (inc conference, etc), max db, starting in 2018 and it played for a good few seasons with no errors.

Instructions:
    1. Install a fresh CM0102 from the ISO
    2. Apply the 3.9.68 patch
    3. Copy over any updated Data Updates
    4. Use the CM0102 Patcher to configure the exe how you like

Hope it's useful/of interest to somebody Let me know if there's any other little feature I should add.

Cheers,
    Nick
    Hi Nick First of all I have to congratulate you for your awesome job Well done !! I must confess that for the very first time, Ive tried to play this incredible game with the latest Saturn Patch. Unfortunately and after doing all the steps properly( At least, I think so ) I came across with some errors when I tried to start the game. I was frustrated with my insucess...however when I saw your own patch here, I thought to myself..." Why not?" In good time I did it

So now Im playing CM with your patch, and almost everything in this particular save is running alright. I am now in my second season and I noticed something akward( or maybe not). When I go to fixtures, I cannot see my previous season!! So I have no way to see the games of last season !! Did you know about this impossibility ? It could be the case that only happened to me, I don`t know. Anyway, I have to point out that I like this patch so far.

Cheers

I'm in 2024 at the moment, started in 2018, no problems whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxx View Post
    I'm in 2024 at the moment, started in 2018, no problems whatsoever.
    Im about to start my third season and now I can see my previous season However I still cannot look to the fixtures of my first season. Maybe a circumstantial bug

Really? I can do it, everything is showing so far

I ran this patcher on the basic 3.9.68 data and changed the start year to 2002, which is effectively what the .68 data was. But all the players ages are 1 year too young now. What have I done wrong? Or how can I change it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ah wow, I have spent weeks going through the Patches Collection methodically, applying one of them, testing if the game loads, saving it, applying another patch, etc etc

I'm using the ODB and have made my own data update (with 13 yo Messi, 100s of RL future transfers etc). So the question is - which patches can be safely applied to the ODB (or any other ones that are not the latest). There are about 80 or 90 patches in this collection, one by one have I tested them and those that change game play (eg. loan boost), player restrictions (subs), fixture changes (champs league), etc work fine.

But (obviously) any to do with league structures, WC, B teams, etc do not.

Is there a list out there of which ones work (@Saturn) - and if so, can we apply that list to the 0102Patcher? (@Nick+Co). I can see a real application for this for all of us that use other databases

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast