Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Cassius, why not share your database?

vCash
    cassius: What patches collection do you mean? And which ones do you feel are the most important? I could add it into the patcher, or people can just apply manually using the patcher in the Tools section. Any patch from any collection will work with 3.9.68 unless it relies on changes in the Data (i.e. League structures (18 vs 20 teams, etc) and League renaming, etc)

hallsi2001: Do a fresh install, apply 3.9.68 patch, then back up your Data directory, then run CM0102 patcher to set to 2002, then copy the backed up Data directory back over - that should give you what you want.

All: My coding time is somewhat diminished - I was trying to build an intrinsics based scout into the tools section. Most of the hard work is done, just been too lazy/lacked time to build all the filtering code in. Will release a beta soon, so at least it doesn't get forgotten, even if I don't finish it this year.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    All: My coding time is somewhat diminished - I was trying to build an intrinsics based scout into the tools section. Most of the hard work is done, just been too lazy/lacked time to build all the filtering code in. Will release a beta soon, so at least it doesn't get forgotten, even if I don't finish it this year.
    needing to divide some work just let me know!

vCash
    I want to give a small suggestion for next version of the patcher app: Add a tick-box next to the game speed and currency inflation options, because sometimes the user only wants to apply for example the 'force load all players' but then he ends up overwritting his current inflation and game speed from his executabble

vCash
    I'd prefer to make it so it detects the speed and inflation from the exe and sets the UI to those values - so when you apply, you'll just be applying the same values as it already has. Speed is easy (i.e. always in the same place in exe). Inflation is more tricky - I do mine a v.slightly different way to Saturn/Tapani - so you'd have to check for both

vCash
    Thanks for this. Its really helpful.

vCash
    Link does not work anymore???

vCash
    He is a different link https://www.sendspace.com/file/uol5gl

Nick, is this a final version of this tool? If so I'll add it to the downloads. Same goes for any other tools or data updates, if they are complete please let us know as stuff that's work in progress can't really be uploaded

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Nick, is this a final version of this tool? If so I'll add it to the downloads. Same goes for any other tools or data updates, if they are complete please let us know as stuff that's work in progress can't really be uploaded
    Sometime ago Nick sent me a PM saying he have been short on time, and he sent me the source code of his progress on a v1.03 version of this tool and also the source code of his progress on a new Scout Intrinsic tool that supports win 7. I'll try to contact him again, if he is short on time or wont answer then ill upload both projects in github so I and others can make progress. By the way his Scout Intrinsic tool looks really nice, he made great progress, but its not very usable yet.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadScientist For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hell yeah I'm down for a challenge!

vCash
    Hi website ran off a raspberry pi at home and now that I've moved, virgin media, in their infinite wisdom, have left me without Internet for a fortnight. But I and it will be back online soon.

By all means put the source, etc on GitHub or anything else that might be useful.

I will finish off that built in intrinsic scout at some point! But if anyone else wants to beats me to it - please do!

Cheers,
    Nick

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    is it possible to do a 3.60 odb patcher? alls I need is screen resolution changer, hide public bids no, coloured attributes and remove contract protection

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evesham View Post
    is it possible to do a 3.60 odb patcher? alls I need is screen resolution changer, hide public bids no, coloured attributes and remove contract protection
    I was actually thinking yesterday that clean ODB with coloured attributes would be great

vCash
    If you boys insist....Coloured Attributes patch for original CM0102 (3.9.60)

https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/Co...s_3_9_60.patch

Apply this with my CM0102Patcher to a brand new clean unpatched installation of 3.9.60
    i.e.
    Do a fresh install
    Load up my patcher
    Click "Tools->Apply patchfile..."
    Select the ColoredAttributes_3_9_60.patch you've downloaded
    Click Ok on the pop up - then exit the app (don't press Apply on the main window! just exit)

Now enjoy the original game as it was but with coloured attributes. I barely tested this, but seemed to work, so shout if there's any issues.

-Nick

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nick, Any chance of a full patch for .60?

vCash
    Nick, Any chance of a full patch for .60?
    'fraid not - just that coloured attributes one took me about 30-45 mins to do. Others (like good year changing) would take a helluva lot longer. Might do a few little bits though down the line.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hide Public Bids and Remove Contract Protection patch for 3.9.60:
    https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/Hi...s_3_9_60.patch
    (both patches in a zip are at: https://nic.hopto.org/open/cm0102/CM...60_Patches.zip )

Still working on getting screen resolution to work in my patcher for 3.9.68 - so doubt I'll ever manage it for 3.9.60 I'm afraid.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nick+Co thank you very much for your hard work, gonna use them later

Edit** works great so far, thanks
    Last edited by evesham; 09-03-19 at 09:28 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great job Nick! I'd love to see the ability to apply for jobs in background leagues added. Either that or a version for 3.9.65, but this is a very welcome tool all the same!

vCash
    New version released! See the first page of this thread for details or the newly made GitHub:
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...t=11661&page=1
    https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Patcher

Finally got the 1280x800 patch working! (This release is dedicated to my girlfriend who had to put up with me glued to my screen for hours yesterday morning finally trying to solve this)

Now when you select to use 1280x800 it will also resize your images to the correct size. So if you have updated graphics with 800x600 images, they will be auto-converted to 1280x800 when applying the patch.

Also, has a very early version of my Scouter (based on CM Scouts look and feel). This one can show "intrinsic" values - I need to finish off all the filtering before it becomes fully useful. Loads compressed and uncompressed saves.

Have fun!

-Nick

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for all your hard work, Nick!

vCash
    Nick what's the difference between force loan and find all players?
    Nice work by the way

vCash
    Hold your mouse over the options to see the tooltips which describe it. But one force loads all the players from database into the game (no matter how few leagues you select at the start) the other means that all players can be found when doing a player search in game (not just ones with a high enough reputation)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nick, I've got a request.

As you might know Tapani rewrote the code for regens so they wouldn't spawn with extremely high values for Positioning. This was to avoid the drying up of goals after 10+ years which happens on the ODB.

My question. Do you know where this code is and can you disable it?

Reason I'm asking is that I never play saves longer than 5 years so I hardly see any regens. And the piece of code Tapani wrote also has as negative effect that physical attributes hardly ever increase. So I much rather play without this in my saves.

Cheers mate!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    I don't know I'm afraid - I'll have a dig around, but not sure I'll find it. But things like that are the reason that I made this patcher - so it only includes the parts that I/we want modified. So my question back would be, what would you need to see in this patcher not to use Tapani's patcher and use this instead? As my patcher won't have in that fix for Positioning for regens.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast