Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,151 to 1,170 of 1170

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    A manager in a B team serves no purpose, as B teams always annoyingly play some random 5-3-2 system, regardless of who is manager (and also always perform really badly). I would therefore say the issue you are facing is best addressed via the data editor by removing all staff from B teams, and moving them to the senior team if there is space.

vCash
    Started a new game using this (and the March 2020 data) managing North Macedonia - and haven't been included in any groups for World Cup Qualifying.

I'm assuming this is due to the increase of European nations in the last 20 years...

Are there any ways to ensure I won't be missed next time? Is it random? Is it hard-coded?

Cheers, appreciate your hard work

vCash
    Hi Nick+Co

Can nations that have no national team be completely erased? Yugoslavia example.

The problem is that when regenerating players appear with this nationality. Players with Basque nationality have also appeared to me

vCash
    Form polsih fb group: "Gentlemen, I guess the game was broken. Recently, when I play, I have an opponent's goalkeeper playing a life match. Who I would not play with, whether with a top team or with some bream, the opponent's goalkeeper has 8-10 notes. I have followed the last 15 matches and the goalkeeper's weakest score is 7 and only in two matches. The standard is 8-9.

I shoot at the goal, after 10-15 accurate shots, and the match ends either 1: 0 or 0: 0. I will not mention situations when it gets 0: 1 with one shot of the opponent.

I know that CM 01-02 was famous for this, but not as much as I have recently. 15 matches and almost always the opponent's goalkeeper scores 9-10? Well no eggs.

Edit: It's even worse. I've looked at the matches since the beginning of the season and I'm halfway through. That is about 30 matches. The opponent's goalkeeper did not have one 6, three times happened seven, the others were mostly 8 and 9. Several times 10. WTF?

Did you have something like that?"

Will these options be enough to fix the error?

vCash
    @Tiax: No, they wouldn't help as that is being "super-keepered" and is an annoying thing in CM0102 where every now and then the opposition keeper becomes nearly unstoppable regardless of their stats. Would love to find the code to fix it - but it's a difficult one to test and find because it's random as to when it will occur. I'll find it one day though

@Rodry: Interesting idea - but would need to make sure no staff have that listed as their nation as then that could break things. So might be more hassle than it's worth.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    @Nick+Co
    Is it possible to change the tactics that the computer uses to the ones we created ourselves? If so, how?

P.S
    If you have any ideas for goalkeepers, I'd love to test.

vCash

vCash
    I am waiting for your new version tool to start a new game after several years , mate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xeno View Post
    I am waiting for your new version tool to start a new game after several years , mate
    Likewise, can't wait for that 4th column.

vCash
    Yep - I keep getting distracted! Was looking into the super-keeper stuff today. Would be great to solve - as it's been a problem for ~20 years. But not an easy one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @Rodry: Interesting idea - but would need to make sure no staff have that listed as their nation as then that could break things. So might be more hassle than it's worth.

These are the countries that I found that have neither staff, player nor national team but nevertheless regens players with that nationality come out

Swaziland
    Yugoslavia
    Réunion
    W Germany
    E Germany
    Pays Basque
    Netherlands Antilles
    Saint-Martin
    Great Britain
    Guadeloupe
    U.S.S.R
    Bonaire
    French Guiana
    Czechoslovakia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    Yep - I keep getting distracted! Was looking into the super-keeper stuff today. Would be great to solve - as it's been a problem for ~20 years. But not an easy one!
    Goalkeepers can wait for the next patch after the 4th column xD

P.s.
    By the way, do you have any idea how to fix a problem with super goalkeepers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    These are the countries that I found that have neither staff, player nor national team but nevertheless regens players with that nationality come out

Swaziland
    Yugoslavia
    Réunion
    W Germany
    E Germany
    Pays Basque
    Netherlands Antilles
    Saint-Martin
    Great Britain
    Guadeloupe
    U.S.S.R
    Bonaire
    French Guiana
    Czechoslovakia
    Many of these are required for competition histories.
    Also, if the nation has no continent set, you should not be receiving regens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiax View Post

P.s.
    That's for Nick to decide, NOT you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    That's for Nick to decide, NOT you.
    Thank you for your valuable advice

vCash
    Patience please all . These are because of corona quarantine psychology
    It can not go on forever

vCash
    FFS, leave Nick in peace, he will do what he wants, if and when he wants to.

Badgering all the time won't work
    Long live 00/01

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiax View Post

P.s.

It was Superkeepers he was looking into.

vCash
    @TOTK: LoL! True! And I'm sure the secret is in 00702050 if anyone else wants to take a look too *cough* JohnLocke *cough*. As it's a pain to debug! 00708A38 INC CL is the line that increments when you get a goal, so it's all the logic above in that func that determines where it happens or not, and my guess is it's in there that's causing the SuperKeeper phenomena. But work has got real busy and I have less time right now. But i'll solve it eventually

@All: I put all 4th column code in and finished it 14 days ago - so really should release it! But means I need to test I haven't broken anything else in the patcher - and that's always boring! But will find some time soon

vCash
    we'll wait.. if you need some tester ahahahahah

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647