Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    I don't know I'm afraid - I'll have a dig around, but not sure I'll find it. But things like that are the reason that I made this patcher - so it only includes the parts that I/we want modified. So my question back would be, what would you need to see in this patcher not to use Tapani's patcher and use this instead? As my patcher won't have in that fix for Positioning for regens.
    So you're saying that fix from Tapani's patches isn't in your patches? Well that solves my whole problem and I'll start using your patch immidiately
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    It only contains things you can turn off and on. So if there's no option for it, then it's not there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    This is great! I guess with the interface you use it would be very much an "all-or-nothing"... but what about rather than just the seven subs in Italy and England, to apply all new sub values (where known). The same could be done for foreign restrictions and prize money. I guess this would need to be an on/off checkbox, but would imagine people would either be wanting to play by 01/02 rules, or current rules, so I don't see it causing too much upset.

One thing featured in the Tapani patches is the "Detect" button. If you could implement this it would be handy too
    Last edited by HClee; Yesterday at 09:35 PM.

vCash
    Does this have the renaming of competitions in it at all mate?

Is it compatible with network games without crashes?

And

Finally, will you be able to use this with the NEW March, 2019 update that's meant to be out tonight and start in the correct year (2018) without any issues?

Kind regards and thank you,

Matt

vCash
    Fantastic job Nick! And very cool to see the project in github now

vCash
    No, does not do comp renaming currently (only selectable items shown in the UI get changed - so if you can't turn it on/off then it doesn't happen)

Not tried Network games but can see no reason why it wouldn't be. Please let me know if you do hit issues though.

Should work fine with year changing to 2018 - lots of folk have tried it, including myself, without issue.

vCash
    Nick, would it be possible to add this patch from saturn in your patcher: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...821#post408821.

It's the comp. renaming patch Tierney spoke about.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Thank you very much Nick, top work mate!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345