Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 475354555657
Results 1,401 to 1,414 of 1414

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

vCash
    Thanks for testing Alan! I looked into the GoalkeeperTrainingBoost patch Saturn made and it does look good to me and doesn't look like it should be causing an issue - so if it's that - that'll be strange! My guess would be that it's an oddity with "Tapani Regens" - but will try and take a look too if I can get some time.

vCash
    I think you're right, Nick. I disabled the GK patch and still had the same thing happening. Guess the next step is to disable the Tapani Regen patch. But first I gotta watch the Mighty Ox battering Pompey!"

ebfatz is offline Social Media Bod
    Former Holy Trinity Member
    Stories Mod

vCash
    Nick,

Quick one.

When using the Restrict Player Tactics and Scouters option.

Is there any way of having a visual representation of that in game.

For example, hypothetically, if someone was running an All Time Records thread and someone claimed a record but it was for Non Wib Wob Only, but they had used WibWob, is there a way we could see if they had just by looking at the screen or is there a way something could be added.

Hope that makes sense.

vCash
    @ebfatz: I like the idea! Will have a think about that one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yo Nick, maybe you've answered this before but I couldn't find the answer so quickly.

Could it be possible to make an on/off switch whether you get season ticket income at the start of the first season? On the saturn patches it's turned on by default, but on the 3.68 ODB for example it is not. Would be fun to play around with as some teams could deffo use the money
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Any chance to stop ollydbg 2.1 loading exe?

i mean i open cm0102.exe in it and it begin to load it (exe).

When i open other exes (editor e.g) - it doesnt load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I think you're right, Nick. I disabled the GK patch and still had the same thing happening. Guess the next step is to disable the Tapani Regen patch. But first I gotta watch the Mighty Ox battering Pompey!"
    Teasted without the Tapani Regen patch and the issue is no longer present.

vCash
    @Alan: Thanks! Now it could be that I didn't copy the Tapani Regen code properly - not sure how - but would be interested to know if this can happen with standard Tapani 2.21

@Sav: I have no idea what you're asking I'm afraid mate - apols.

@GFRay: I changed it recently to work so that it'd work like the original (i.e. the first year you don't get season ticket money):
    The code: https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Pa...Changer.cs#L16
    ^ it's just one offset as written there. Maybe I'll add a Misc patch to turn that off if people want?

vCash
    I saw in your patch, you fix one of the biggest bugs in the game (for me), when no selecting countries team players became tired between february and april, exemple Libertadores cup teams from Chile, Uruguay the players always tired in the tournament, with your patch that doesn't happen.

I want to know what you change to do that.

Thanks.

vCash
    @santar: There's dates in the game where the players slack off and for non-playing leagues its hard-coded (Fiestita's original patch just changed those dates to better values (I think, from memory) - and doesn't affect the south american teams in those cups). The timing works well for some leagues, but it's unnecessary code and fine to turn off. My patch just "jumps" over that code. Not sure what you want to know it's at this code in Ollydbg 00669C97 that I patch if you want to review.

vCash
    The goalkeeper issue is present on Tapani 2.21.1 also.

vCash
    @Alan: You're a hero for testing without me having to! So a minor bug in Tapani's code. Does it happen only for certain attributes or is it showing up for any? If just a handful, like Technique, I could just add something to check the values for Goalkeepers after Tapani's code. Then again, this might not be much of an issue anyway if no one has really noticed it in all the years 2.21 has been out

vCash
    Just checked all attributes via CMScout - it only happens to Technique, and only for goalkeepers. CM Scout shows -1, in game Right Only.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @GFRay: I changed it recently to work so that it'd work like the original (i.e. the first year you don't get season ticket money):
    The code: https://github.com/nckstwrt/CM0102Pa...Changer.cs#L16
    ^ it's just one offset as written there. Maybe I'll add a Misc patch to turn that off if people want?
    That would be great!
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 475354555657