Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162
Results 1,526 to 1,529 of 1529

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

Hi Nick,

I have a question: is it possible to prevent regens from being in English clubs?

Probably, if you know where the code is it would just be a matter of inserting a CMP instruction if the player is English, or if the randomly selected club is in England. It's somewhat of an advanced thing to attempt, anyone wanting to try might want to try making all regens appear at no club as a first step.

Hey Nick, is it possible to add the option of calling a player to a national team by his second nation? when players have dual nationality they can only be called to their national team based on their main nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxx View Post
    Hey Nick, is it possible to add the option of calling a player to a national team by his second nation? when players have dual nationality they can only be called to their national team based on their main nationality.
    [drunk]
    Really? I thought that was only an issue with some nations (those that don't show a 2nd nationality on the player stats screen) - which I thought was based on IRL rules when the game was released. IRL: I vaguely recall that Luis Figo was upset when Deco got called up by Portugal when they relaxed their rules.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 525859606162