Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 53596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1681

Thread: My CM0102Patcher

Nice one Nick, this is some great work, thats my day off sorted for today, Ill do a feedback post later on

@janpetter: The "PauseOnMinorInjury" patch makes it so when commentary says something like "x is hurt...But it looks as though he'll be ok to continue" or "has collected an injury! However, it looks like he can run it off" (or it can even be "x has picked up an injury" etc etc) the game will now stop (like it does when you have a full real injury). The "potential x injury" pops up with players all the time unfortunately, and the commentary doesn't mention it, but you might not want it to stop on them anyway, as they are pretty frequent and often don't turn into anything. I could probably make a PauseOnPotentialInjury patch - but not sure how useful that would really be anyway.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Hi Nick

So the changing of the AI Tactics I feel is a cracker, and the fact you've given several options to which pack to use, is a masterstroke. I love the concept of using the 'Pink' font, to indentify if tactics have been restricted (this is reversible now, as sure it never used to be), I for one, have this, alongside a NWW AI setup (Aeelon), so its a complete level playing field. I've utlised several of the Misc Patches like I did on my Super League, all of which, add that little bit extra, in my opinion.

To keep a difference from my SV9 Install, ive patched this one with the a Southern Premier, as oppose to Conference North, which will give me alternative options for a new save. Little tweaks like ,1 name entry, default 'No Masking' and seeing clubs finanaces, all adds up to really maintaining this. The uncapping of 20 attribites is another brilliant feature for me. Fixing Super Keepers Beta, Ill let you know more in due course.

Cheers

Noob question: why do people use the 3.60 database when 3.65 database is the most up to date regarding the 01/02 season?

Thank you very much, Nick. For me it would be usefull as I allways make substitutes when one of my players get an "potential injury", but if no one else use to do that I fully understand if you will not use the time to make a patch for it I'm just tired of constantly monitoring the fysio rating in every game :p Maybe I will just try to not play like that anyways. After almost 20 years maybe its time for a change. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by actworld View Post
    Noob question: why do people use the 3.60 database when 3.65 database is the most up to date regarding the 01/02 season?
    Horses for courses I'd say mate - not sure why the question was posted in this thread though?

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Horses for courses I'd say mate - not sure why the question was posted in this thread though?
    The patch install instructions say copy 3.60 database. I was wondering why 3.60 if 3.65 is closer to reality. Would it crash?

Hi Nick+Co
    is it added ? I could not find the patch in latest version, need your support, thanks
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...211#post490211

Quote Originally Posted by Janpetter View Post
    Thank you very much, Nick. For me it would be usefull as I allways make substitutes when one of my players get an "potential injury", but if no one else use to do that I fully understand if you will not use the time to make a patch for it I'm just tired of constantly monitoring the fysio rating in every game :p Maybe I will just try to not play like that anyways. After almost 20 years maybe its time for a change. haha.
    I beleive, this is an option in the 'Misc Patches'

Is there separate 3.9.65 data?

@xeno: No it's not in this version - will aim to have it in the next as a misc patch (will combine it with the Tapani Space Saving patch (so it can be applied to any cm0102 exe))
    @offside: No as per my comment above, what Jan is looking for is not included and would be separate more complicated patch
    @faz et al: As per R69, let's take discussions around 3.9.65 data off this thread - happy to have them, but please start a new topic about it. Thanks.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Can someone upload a exe file with a 8x speed? Im playing with the latest data but the speed is so slow during matches...

Quote Originally Posted by Wescey View Post
    Can someone upload a exe file with a 8x speed? Im playing with the latest data but the speed is so slow during matches...
    Can you not just choose 8x speed from Nick's patch yourself?

Excellent stuff Nick. Re the Fixing Super Keepers patch, can it be applied to an existing save?

Excellent work.
    It seems that the option "disable unprotected contracts" does not work (in the sense that they are disabled anyway).
    I think this was ok in some previous version.

@8989Alberto: Are you sure about that one? Nothing has changed in that regard and there's no reason it should not be working. Do you have any more details? Or, better yet, are you able to upload your cm0102.exe where you believe you have enabled unprotected contracts (i.e. applied the patcher with "disable unprotected contracts" unchecked) and yet unprotected contracts are still disabled?

@Whyme: Yes it can be applied to an already running saved game

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick+Co For This Useful Post:

Hi Nick

Activating "Always regen to new good country" during the emulation of the game "disappears" the notification that the regen have been promoted by the youth sector.
    It must be a bug.
    I found the regens in the reserve team, but there was no message of their promotion.

@Desp: I can't see how that patch could possibly affect that message (as the patch is done at 007ABCD4 but the code for that is before all that at 007A90AE) - but maybe? Did you patch a Saturn/Tapani exe or a raw vanilla 3.9.68 one (I must admit I dont think I tested it with Tapani patched exes)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick+Co View Post
    @Desp: I can't see how that patch could possibly affect that message (as the patch is done at 007ABCD4 but the code for that is before all that at 007A90AE) - but maybe? Did you patch a Saturn/Tapani exe or a raw vanilla 3.9.68 one (I must admit I dont think I tested it with Tapani patched exes)
    origianl 3.9.68, then I used your patcher.
    As a last step I activated the misc patches

If the problem doesn't depend on that, I don't know: it's the only patch I've put in more than 2.07

There was a post earlier on with a patch for 9 subs named/used, and wanted to ask if anyone who has used it, has had problems with it. I put the patch in, but as soon as i did, I found that if, in game I clicked on my reserve squad, on the menu, the game froze then crashed. Not a big problem as only loaded patch out of curiosity, but wondered if anyone else had this problem using that patch?

I've not actually applied any of the patches from the patcher yet, so unsure what could have caused the problem (using march 20 updated db, with a tapini patch for 2019 start date)

@ajf: it'll be that you are applying it to a Tapani patch - apply it without Tapani (i.e. fresh install) and use my patcher to change the date, etc

Hi all. Ive been trying to keep up with the latest patches (Cheers Nick) and i know there was a discussion about the regens to changeit so that they regen to random countries. I see there is a new misc patch 'always regen to new good country' Now does this mean regens are now random or will they only regen to a country with huge database ? Will good regens never appear for smaller nations ? Cheers

Also forgive my ignorance but what is the attributes over 20 patch ? What does this mean ? it sounds rather interesting

I have installed this patch and it produced a highly inflated number of goals in every league in my save. Anyone encountered the same problem? My team also easily scores 4-5 goals each game.

Is there a list of descriptions of all the patchers available in the Misc section? Some aren't immediately obvious what they exactly do when looking at the list.

Apologies if it's obvious and I've missed it.