Hi there,

I recently dug out my old copy of CM 03/04 and thought Iíd give it a go for old times sake. Only problem is, itís been that long since I played it, thereís a few things I canít remember. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by answering a few questions i have?:

1) What are the rules regarding selecting players for your Champions Cup squad. I find that some players I have not selected are still available come match day while other players are not. Iím guessing itís something to do with their age (under 18?, under 19?) but not sure. Anyone know the full rules?
2) Do Physios make a difference if you add them to a training schedule? I never know if I should or not
3) Does playing matches with the full 2D pitch, full highlights etc effect the variation in score-lines compared to having just Commentary Only? It might be coincidence, but I always seems to have the same, low scoring score-lines (1-0, 1-1, 2-1 at most) but then get much more variation when I revert back to Commentary Only.
4) What does the asterisk beside some playersí name on the squad screen mean? Itís not all players and itís not always there.

I should say, Iím just playing ďnormalĒ tactics i.e. not Diablo etc if that makes a difference to any of the answers.

Many thanks