Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Patch +v6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bakircioglu View Post
    Why cant I submit a bid for a player that is currently on loan? ( v6 patch)
    Because it's a feature of his patches. He introduced it in the v5 patch where he removed the option to buy or offer contracts to players on loan. It simulates real life better and that's why he's implemented it.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akinho View Post
    create the game with V6
    start the network game with V5

- - - Updated - - -

i have two errors
    one with Stuttgart Kickers
    the other one with Stuttgarter Kickers II
    akinho, have you done the following?

1. Open the v6 patch and create a solo game . This must be a solo game and NOT a network game. Save it when it's loaded.
    2. Copy the save game from your v6 CM folder to your v5 CM folder if you use multiple CM's.
    3. Open the v5 patch and go to Network. Go to Load network game and select the v6 solo save game. Load it up as network game.

This should work, but it's not stable. There are reports of games crashing end of season, but also others that have played +5 seasons without any crash.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    The reasoning for the changing of patches when restoring a solo game into a network is this

on SV5 you use compatibility NT 4.0/Win 95 for network games to run, but this is not the case on sv6, hence starting a solo game on sv6 using the compatibility mode Windows XP SP3, and then once saved, you can restore it via SV5, using the desired compatibility

As Ray said, its not 100% stable long term, after a season, it will crash if Portugal/France league selected, that being said, Ive a game into a 5th season, where neither of them countries are selected, just Eng/Spa/Ger/Ita

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Got an ebayer who can install game, 3.9.68, October 2018 data (and can play game with updated players)

But when he adds the V6 file we provide he gets the unknown leagues error

Now, usually they havenít copied the V6 .exe correctly

But he has shown me screenshots and he has

I even sent him my V6 .exe and still the errors

He does NOT sound like a noob so Iím baffled why he keeps getting the error

He has compatibility and running as admin

Only other thing I can think is wrong data maybe but he insists he has Oct 18 data

Any thoughts?

Windows 10

Thanks

vCash
    Windows 10 can be a struggle sometimes, but in my head, I have a few guidelines

1) Uninstall any other CM0102 including a manual delete of the folder (as this can leave bad sectors from an old install)

2) Install CM, now I do a custom install, eliminating Sounds,History,Quick Starts and Pictures, but should have no bearing

3) Apply the 3.9.68 Patch

4) The City.Dat file from the October 18 update, copy this file and paste it into the Saturn V6 Data folder

5) Ensure the new Saturn V6 cm.exe has replaced the old one within the CM0102 Directory

6) Copy the Saturn v6 Data folder to the CM0102 Directory, over-riding the old one

7) Ensure the cm.exe is running as Admin and also Compatibility, Windows XP SP 3

Sorry if this doesnt really help, as Im guessing you've already stated all this

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    is it possible to play with unprotected contracts and the duration of the contract is a maximum of 5 years? because when you play Saturn, you can make 10-year contracts, which is unrealistic

vCash
    Why is it unrealistic - clubs can offer any length of contract that they want can they not?

vCash
    Hi Everyone,
    I just joined this site and would first of all like to thank all those involved with keeping this wonderful game alive. I am keen to play the latest update for the 2018/19 season using all the latest info. I have read through the updates and patches and would like to start using the "Saturn +v6" update. I have referenced the instructions below as my question relates to part "4" below i.e. the NEW CM0102 exe file. Please can you inform me where to find this new exe file? It says you may need to request it?

Currently I have downloaded the original game; updated to the 3.9.68T patch and downloaded the Tapani patch v.2.21 along with the October 2018 data update. I understand the Saturn +v6 update has a new DATA folder and I have the October 2018 city.dat file. I just need this NEW CM01/02 exe file mentioned.

Can anyone please let me know were to find this new exe file?

Many thanks in advance,

Reference from Saturn +v6 instructions shown below:
    So, to summarise the instructions:
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Download the October 2018 update and extract the city.dat file only. Copy and paste it into your new Data folder.
    4. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    5. Play.

It is advised that you run the cm0102.exe that you download in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3). To do this, right click on the cm0102.exe that you've downloaded and select Properties. Go to the Compatibility tab and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Also make sure that you're running the game as an administrator. Your properties tab should look like this. Windows Vista users, please read the first item in the FAQs.

vCash
    It's in the second post mate

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11674

There are various options to choose from, and they are mainly sorted by game speed. Default meaning the default setting, and 200x meaning ridiculously fast. From here you'll need to choose resolution and various other settings that are available in the Tapani patcher.

You can experiment with a number of different ones, an update in settings will update the saves automatically (I believe) so a little trial and error is OK seeing as you're new and most likely haven't used the Tapani patcher before.

Any other questions, you know where we are.

vCash
    ajam -

You didn't need to download the tapani 2.21 patch as saturn's uses 2.22 in the exe that you download.

vCash
    Many thanks for the reply Jacobclear I have it up and running now. All the best.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ajam For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for your reply also Ebfatz. Much appreciated. All the best.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ajam For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516