Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Patch +v6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruebous View Post
    If you can make Brazilian series A and B with 20 clubs that would be great. I can tell you the clubs to swich.
    The Brazilian calendar is just far too cramped to make these changes (although you're reducing the number of teams, you're increasing the number of fixtures from 24 to 38 for both divisions. I know IRL the Brazilian leagues run from April to December rather than CM's August to December, but extending the leagues like this for CM would mean rearranging dozens (probably 100+) of the state league fixtures too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I think I have asked before but could that Saudi rule be applied to clubs e.g. military clubs. Or on somewhere like Cuba (even I'm not 100% if Cubans are still not allowed leave or what)
    The trouble with those clubs is that none of them are hard-coded in the game so it's difficult to do anything with them. I think zozoa had some way of overcoming this when he used to assign point deductions to certain clubs, but I didn't understand the process when I last looked at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    If the offset can be found I'd really like the managers retiring at 70-75 rather than 65 (and often earlier) to reflect real life. Other minor issue: reputations of managers drop after a few years and only 5-10 managers are above reputation 'Average' in every country instead of the 15-20 at the beginning of the game. A side effect from that is that the managers who own promotion in the second tier are immediately in the top 5 of their country. The reputation boost of achieving promotion is in general too big I think. Look at the coaches IRL who achieved promotion to the top tier in the big leagues, it's not like one of them is going to get a job at a big club in the near future (except of Espirito Santo, but that's because he is also achieving good things this year), most of them are already sacked. I remember that in CM 00-01 the increasing and decreasing of reputations was excellent, you got a boost when you overachieved with your team and vice versa. And managers got sacked more often. No manager of a top club survives a 6th or 7th place finish IRL, while in the game it's no problem and the same manager stays for too long.

Bug is also still there (like in the original game I think) where international managers get signed by very low rated teams as a coach, and when they get sacked they never turn into 'manager' again (especially frustrating because it are often the big names like Low or Luis Enrique).

But really, these are minor issues, the patches are really fantastic, great to hear a +v7 is coming up!
    Lots of good suggestions. Extending managers' retirement ages and preventing international managers from becoming club coaches are towards the top of the ever growing to-do list. I agree that chairmen should be a lot more demanding in the game too - clubs are a lot less patient today than they were in 2002.

I can't say I've noticed the manager's reputation drop before. From a .68 save game in 2015 the number of managers with a Good+ reputation are:
    Brazil: 27
    England: 20
    France: 14
    Germany: 29
    Holland: 4
    Italy: 20
    Portugal: 6
    Spain: 28

Only Holland and Portugal look low here, and a lot of the time the succesful managers here get poached by clubs in bigger leagues. Though this is only one save game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahan View Post
    I have not played the patched version for a while.
    Come on. You request all these things and don't even check whether they're already in the latest patch?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Saturn, is there anyway you can address this regens not increasing in Physical attributes and avoiding the goal draught of the ODB regens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    The lowering of positioning of regens is already active (assuming he's kept Tapani's code) so goals drying up isn't an issue.

Physical attributes not increasing is a problem with current players on recent patches, not just regens.
    I saw a bit of talk about this in Nick's patcher thread. When did people first start noticing this - Tapani 2.21.1? I mentioned tweaking some of Tapani's regen code here, which can sometimes result in physically impressive regens like this. This guy is not at all representative of what most regens look like, just to show that tweaking some of the regen code can produce physical freaks like this.

I know this is an issue with current players too so the fix being in the regen code might sound unlikely. But tbh I've no idea the scope of Tapani's new regen code, perhaps there was some adverse effect on training physical stats in amongst it.

Quote Originally Posted by unspace View Post
    As I wrote: please remove the ban on the purchase of more than 10 foreigners in Russia and in this life I have nothing more to wish for Do not confuse the number of foreigners in the squad of the match and the purchase of players! The first I can change myself with Flex. In reality, in Russia now there is one restriction: a maximum of 6 foreigners in the squad of the match , there is no ban on the buying, you can buy 20 foreign players.
    I seem to remeber adding this because the Russian AI clubs went crazy signing foreign players without it. When you say you can buy 20 foreign players, do you mean the limit is 20? Or are you just saying that you can buy as many foreign players as you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    It's a huge joy that you've returned Saturn

Thanks to your work give encouragement to continue updating the databases (In my case the Argentine league) Sorry for my poor use of the English language

Is there a possibility that loans in Argentina are only in the transfer window? And that they can only last 6 months, 12 months or 18 months?

There are no loans in Argentina for only 1 month and outside of that period.

Forgive the audacity. Could the start and end dates of the Copa Argentina and the Copa Libertadores be modified?

Both start in March and end in the last week of November

This was escirbi a few months ago in another topic

I apologize if this message does not correspond to this topic.

My query is for the next topic. Directed to those who really know about programming

In the Copa Libertadores the fixture starts in February and ends in November. Now the final is a unique match in neutral status. Similar to the champions league

It also has players registration before starting the competition. 30 players can be chosen. And you can modify a maximum of 5 after the group stage

Could this be modified?

With respect to the Copa Sudamericana, the fixture is similar. February to November and the final is a unique match.

And the format of the comeptencia would be like this

32 teams

5 argentina
    5 Brazil
    4 uruguay
    4 chile
    3 colombia
    3 Paraguay
    2 ecuador
    2 peru
    2 bolivia
    2 venezuela

Round of 16, round-trip matches, until the final that would be a unique match.

Player that has been registered for COPA LIBERTADORES will not be able to play in COPA SUDAMERICANA, identical if it were to the revez.

ARGENTINA

Could the SUPERCOPA ARGENTINA be created? It is disputed between the winner of the COPA ARGENTINA and the best of the league. Unique match in neutral stadium (generally played in may)

COPA ARGENTINA

Fixture from march to november

Thanks for coming and I hope you can make some changes, so the game has more realism
    The loans outside transfer windows is annoying alright, there's a few leagues that suffer from this. It should be fixable but might take a bit of experimenting with.

Cup fixture changes should be doable, though knock-on effects to the Argentinian and Brazilian leagues would have to be checked first. Player registrations would be close to impossible to implement though. Creating new Super Cup competitions should be possible as they're are a few other Super Cups disabled and thus unused in the exe, though it's still something I'm not really familiar with.

-

Generally for the next patch I'm just looking to just add things that I can literally do today. A few requests would take longer than that. I'm hopeful though with v7 that I can release new versions of it along the way, so if something is found in two weeks time in the Offsets thread for example, there'll be a v7.01 and you won't have until October and v8 for it to be implemented. So although it might seem I'm fobbing off a few suggestions here, they are all being noted.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks Saturn
    If what I suggested can not be implemented in version 7., I hope it can be achieved for future updates

vCash
    Is there anything that can be done about good players randomly having terrible determination levels? Often I see players such as Ben Chilwell, Nicolas Pepe, Rob Holding with single digit determination and itís always strange to see

Tournaments Won: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    Is there anything that can be done about good players randomly having terrible determination levels? Often I see players such as Ben Chilwell, Nicolas Pepe, Rob Holding with single digit determination and itís always strange to see
    I think you need to take that up with the Update Team mate since they are the ones doing the data.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Saturn is not possible to enter relegation in the Korean league?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post

I seem to remeber adding this because the Russian AI clubs went crazy signing foreign players without it. When you say you can buy 20 foreign players, do you mean the limit is 20? Or are you just saying that you can buy as many foreign players as you like?
    I'm saying the actual limit is 10 players. For example, if I use Flex to set 15 foreign players in match squad I still can't buy more than 10.
    About AI. Without this restriction, the clubs behaved better. Now they are absolutely uncompetitive in Europe. It turns out that the prices of bad local players are very high, while the clubs have no money.The funny thing is that it corresponds to reality - bad players, high prices and salaries(this is a separate conversation) although in reality there is a limit only on the starting line-up. In Russia now:
    6 foreign players on the field.
    There are no limits for buying.

In fact, you can keep that restriction, I don't mind. Just tell me how I can fix this for myself with Olly

vCash
    Ok about brazilian league .
    In 2020 will start to have a brazilian super cup, maybe you can add that? will be a single game in 22/01/2020.

vCash
    Also, can you remove the cd message at the start of the game?

vCash
    Saturn,

First of all, congratulations for the excellent work!

I wonder if it is possible for you to put a patch change so that the maximum duration of a contract is 5 years.

I think it would be closer to reality, because in the game you can place a contract for up to 10 years.

Thank you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pedro.pavl For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pedro.pavl View Post
    Saturn,

First of all, congratulations for the excellent work!

I wonder if it is possible for you to put a patch change so that the maximum duration of a contract is 5 years.

I think it would be closer to reality, because in the game you can place a contract for up to 10 years.

Thank you!
    Think this is fine, Saul Niguez signed a 9-year contract with Atletico Madrid last year

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Saturn,

Useless, because:
    AI is stupid, he rarely make contracts for more than 5 years. Often he can not extend the contract at all and the player becomes free
    No one bothers you to contract for a maximum of 5 years
    We are talking about a game that is imperfect. All this past realism like "Bosman's Rule", etc. only prevents play.
    In fact, no contract can be 10 years old - the player will require more money

15. The Following User Says Thank You to unspace For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Not for v7 and not sure how hard this is, but im just outlining the changes that would make brazilian and south american leagues much more enjoyable and as IRL:

Brazilian reginal leagues:
    - Move the start from mid february to mid january (as IRL), move the end from mid june to end of april (as IRL)
    - reduce number of fixtures (as IRL). To achieve that, some leagues may need reduce number of teams (as IRL) and some other may need change from 2 league rounds to 1 league round (as IRL). If thats hard or time consuming, this step can be skipped.

Brazilian seria A and B:
    - Move the start from beginnig of august to beginning of may (as IRL).
    - Change from 28 to 20 teams (as IRL).
    - Change league from single round (27 games+4 play off games) to double round (38 games).
    - Remove play-offs. I think i heard its hard to remove play-offs so this step can be skipped.

Libertadores and sudamericana:
    - In real life the best teams plays in Libertadores and the second bests play in sudamericana (exactly as Champions league vs europa league). Currently in the original game the same teams who play in libertadores also play in sudamericana and this is not as real life, its like if barcelona played in champions and europe league in the same season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquale View Post
    Saturn is not possible to enter relegation in the Korean league?
    No, I don't know how Tapani added this for other leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by unspace View Post
    I'm saying the actual limit is 10 players. For example, if I use Flex to set 15 foreign players in match squad I still can't buy more than 10.
    About AI. Without this restriction, the clubs behaved better. Now they are absolutely uncompetitive in Europe. It turns out that the prices of bad local players are very high, while the clubs have no money.The funny thing is that it corresponds to reality - bad players, high prices and salaries(this is a separate conversation) although in reality there is a limit only on the starting line-up. In Russia now:
    6 foreign players on the field.
    There are no limits for buying.

In fact, you can keep that restriction, I don't mind. Just tell me how I can fix this for myself with Olly
    007EC8CC MOV BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+13],0A

Change the value bolded above to whatever you want: 32 would mean no restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by bruebous View Post
    Ok about brazilian league .
    In 2020 will start to have a brazilian super cup, maybe you can add that? will be a single game in 22/01/2020.

Also, can you remove the cd message at the start of the game?
    I think competitions that don't even exist yet will have to join the back of the queue! The CD message was removed a while ago by Tapani.

Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    As GFRay says this is a data issue.

As others have suggested, I'm not 100% sure there is a five year limit IRL. Either way I don't think the AI ever hands out long contracts in the game, so if it's only exploited by human managers then just resist the urge to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Not for v7 and not sure how hard this is, but im just outlining the changes that would make brazilian and south american leagues much more enjoyable and as IRL:

Brazilian suggestions.
    The state leagues' fixtures being reduced (and not overlapping with Serie A & B) makes restructuring Brazil a bit more feasible, but it would still be a considerable task. Disabling the play-offs is not possible at the moment, but might be in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Libertadores and sudamericana:
    In real life the best teams plays in Libertadores and the second bests play in sudamericana (exactly as Champions league vs europa league). Currently in the original game the same teams who play in libertadores also play in sudamericana and this is not as real life, its like if barcelona played in champions and europe league in the same season.
    I'm not too familiar with the code for cups' team selection. I've seen bits and pieces such as the 20 Sudamericana teams being selected at 004C6890, but I wouldn't know how to replace this with code that would pick the Brazilian teams that finished 7th-12th in Serie A for example.

-

The patch is close to a release.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    AI does go over 5 years with contracts anyhow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    AI does go over 5 years with contracts anyhow

Maybe FIFA announced a change in the transfer system in-game?

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    I meant the AI offers contracts longer than 5 years so up to 10 years is fine to leave in the patch

vCash
    Can I still make requests? Mine is not in the list:

Game speed: default
    Idle Sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 1280◊800
    Disable unprotect contracts: yes
    Coloured Attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: yes

thanks in advance

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heldheld View Post
    Can I still make requests? Mine is not in the list:

Game speed: default
    Idle Sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 1280◊800
    Disable unprotect contracts: yes
    Coloured Attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: yes

thanks in advance
    Hi

See this reply from Saturn about V6 - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...714#post430714

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Hi

See this reply from Saturn about V6 - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...714#post430714
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that post? Are requests for new exes not being taken? It's not immediatly clear to me by reading the reply you linked.

Tournaments Won: 9

vCash
    Well, saturn says a new patch will be released soon, so we have to wait for it

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    And that new patch is now released.........

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12181

vCash
    thk

vCash
    Thanks for patch

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718