Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Patch +v6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    some interesting ad's on that screenie Ray
    Euh? Not sure what you mean there mate?
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

saturn is offline Member of the Month
    Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Yes I only tested it when creating network games. No single player games tested.

I've ran CM in Olly and made a screenshot of it when the game crashed below in the spoiler.

Thanks. The +65 offset could refer to a club's bank balance, backed up a bit by a call to a function in finance.cpp a few lines below. I had a look at Irish clubs' bank balances in the editor and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

If you change 004C074B JNZ SHORT 004C0765 to JMP SHORT 004C0765, does the network game load then?

The network problems are a bit of a secondary issue for me atm, I'd like to sort problems with the single player games for Vista/other users first (though the issues may be related).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Thanks. The +65 offset could refer to a club's bank balance, backed up a bit by a call to a function in finance.cpp a few lines below. I had a look at Irish clubs' bank balances in the editor and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

If you change 004C074B JNZ SHORT 004C0765 to JMP SHORT 004C0765, does the network game load then?

The network problems are a bit of a secondary issue for me atm, I'd like to sort problems with the single player games for Vista/other users first (though the issues may be related).
    Changed the offset, saved the .exe as cm0102a.exe, ran it in Olly and it again crashed as network game with only Ireland loaded. In the spoiler the Olly screenshot.

I'm off to bed now mate. Can do some more testing tomorrow night. I don't have any problems with my v6 patch setup (.exe #3) with Win XP compat loading single player games btw. Ireland included.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleNiland View Post
    i done what the Ollydbg and it came up with this ? https://imgur.com/a/2tYbSrr Need Help Please Havent Been Able To Play The Game Since The V6 Came Out
    Thanks for trying it in Olly. Did you start the cm0102.exe in Olly though (ie not just load the exe in it)? The address highlighted is the very first part of code executed by the exe, so just from that I'm thinking you mightn't have actually played the cm0102.exe in Olly.

Quote Originally Posted by deano207 View Post
    Hi, having problems with playing this. I have done followed everything but when i start a game and get to 'creating shortlists' my game says 'cm01/02 exe has stopped working' and just goes off.

I have tried the euro cfg. file thing but that didn't work and tried to run as administrator. I have also tried running the game in windows service pack 3 but still no luck.

Anyone got a suggestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampScott View Post
    My game is also crashing at "creating shortlists".

Windows Vista - Set to compatability mode and run as administrator.

Installed Game.
    Patched to 3.9.68.
    New Data Folder
    Added city.dat file.
    Have the newest Euro.cfg file
    Using 05 for the CM0102.exe.
    Try this post. And after that, try this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    I got an error a quarter of the way through the season saying -

v3.9.68T match_man..cpp 1225

I clicked ok and the game cut out and crashed
    Can you upload the save? Or if you don't have it anymore, can you remeber around what date it crashed?

Quote Originally Posted by ulvhedin View Post
    I played almost whole season as Chelsea manager (36 league games). Trying to go from 4th May to 5th May my game is crashing (cm0102.exe has stopped working). I'm on windows 7, run as XP SP 3 compatybility, tried to set whole folder as not readonly, run as administrator.
    Error in event log:

Faulting application name: cm0102.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x3ddcdba5
    Faulting module name: cm0102.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x3ddcdba5
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0008dbcf
    Faulting process id: 0x10b8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d47602a390d02f
    Faulting application path: D:\multimedia\gry\cm0102.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\multimedia\gry\cm0102.exe
    Report Id: 57567fe6-e1f6-11e8-8fef-b4b676e8756e

Anyone know whether it can be fixed or whole save is broken?
    Great feedback, thanks. Can you upload the save? Seems like an actual gameplay bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Win10 has none of the issues where it crashes at Create Shortlists. 3 out of the 15-20 times I tried to load the game on Pabbers machine it worked. No consistency as another attempt to load would cause a crash.

There was a hall of fame error 472, not 100% on that number after install and initial load.

Also tested installing the game with Custom settings, stripped back. No change.

Only messing with the Windows permissions worked e.g. setting Users to modify rights on the Download folder, then changing the Properties to Unblock. It can be fixed but it's a little fussy. The version I uploaded had no need for compatibility changes either. I'll try again tomorrow
    Thanks for trying Derm. The sometimes works/sometimes crashes is the most annoying part of all of this, one or the other would be more preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Changed the offset, saved the .exe as cm0102a.exe, ran it in Olly and it again crashed as network game with only Ireland loaded. In the spoiler the Olly screenshot.

I'm off to bed now mate. Can do some more testing tomorrow night. I don't have any problems with my v6 patch setup (.exe #3) with Win XP compat loading single player games btw. Ireland included.
    Thanks for the help. The JMP just moved the error along into the next part of the code, a function in finance.cpp I mentioned earlier. No idea what that function does, other than it has a CALL to the function concerning B teams.

-

The other exe requests will be done later today or tomorrow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I noticed Scottish clubs signing players on loan after window is closed

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Yea, a lot of countries don't have a loan window in the game (Argentina, Croatia, Germany, Ireland, probably a lot more). Scotland is one too but loans seem to be made outside of their transfer window IRL.

Your post reminds me that I never brought the English transfer window forward a couple of weeks too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Scotland is one too but loans seem to be made outside of their transfer window IRL.
    That has to be the most underwhelming article I've ever seen! "And PJ Crossan has joined Stranraer."

vCash
    Yep, just realize Portugal also happen.

vCash
    Hi, im one of the windows vista user who only has service pack 2 as the most recent windows service pack.
    I have tried the olly debug program but think my errors are the same as what was posted. But to be honest that programming stuff goes over my head, sorry.

Is there no work around getting past the crashing during shortlist for people on vista? Is it difficult to update to windows service pack three, does anyone have a link to that please?

Maybe the person creating the exe file needs to be doing it in the compatibility mode that we are using?? Maybe, but like i say i dont know how all this works.

Love the saturn update and would love to get it working on my current PC without needing to update the service pack, as i ten to make a mess of those types of updating.

Hope you can help as i love this update.

vCash
    It does not work when using Exagear on the Android either, I know Saturn is not supporting that platform, but its just to give people the heads up before they try it.

vCash
    unfortunately
    cm0102 exe not working 1 february 2019
    probably for no a reason
    selected leagues-Spain
    background leagues-Poland,Italy,Holland,England,Germany,Portugal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mkwas View Post
    unfortunately
    probably for no a reason
    selected leagues-Spain
    There's your problem, mate. Portugal not working, unfortunately.

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Game speed x20
    Window 800×600
    Idle Sensitivity: laptop
    Hide public bids: no
    Disable unprotect contracts: yes
    Year: 2018
    Coloured Attributes: yes
    New Values: yes
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tu48h4...20/11.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny234 View Post
    I would like to ask a new file:

Game speed: default
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: no
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: no
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ggs6q0...42/29.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by ChampScott View Post
    Game speed: Default
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: No
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    year:2018
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bf1kml...k7/30.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by yigit_fb View Post
    Thank you so much for your hard work!

Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Disable unprotected contracts: No
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9n69g6...ff/31.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by farazel View Post
    Game speed: default
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: no
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: yes
    Year 2018
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hivy1x...6q/32.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by Cr7Siu View Post
    Hi Saturn !

Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Enabled coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    Development/ benchmark mode: no
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/73ac36...a9/33.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by barfly14 View Post
    Hi Saturn,

If you don't mind please and thank you

Game speed: X200
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280 X 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cebap8...38/34.zip/file

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Hi, im one of the windows vista user who only has service pack 2 as the most recent windows service pack.
    I have tried the olly debug program but think my errors are the same as what was posted. But to be honest that programming stuff goes over my head, sorry.

Is there no work around getting past the crashing during shortlist for people on vista? Is it difficult to update to windows service pack three, does anyone have a link to that please?

Maybe the person creating the exe file needs to be doing it in the compatibility mode that we are using?? Maybe, but like i say i dont know how all this works.

Love the saturn update and would love to get it working on my current PC without needing to update the service pack, as i ten to make a mess of those types of updating.

Hope you can help as i love this update.
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 was released during Windows Vista's lifespan, so there will never be an option on Windows Vista to use XP SP 3 as a compatibility mode.

Quote Originally Posted by mkwas View Post
    unfortunately
    probably for no a reason
    selected leagues-Spain
    Can you upload the save?

Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    There's your problem, mate. Portugal not working, unfortunately.
    No, this is wrong. Portugal only doesn't work specifically on the test exe in post #167, it works on all the other exes in this thread.

vCash
    No, this is wrong. Portugal only doesn't work specifically on the test exe in post #167, it works on all the other exes in this thread.

vCash
    Could I please ask if someone could look into the difference between the v5 patch and v6 patch as it worked fine with vista with the v5 patch, but always gets stuck at shortlisting in the v6 patch. Has anyone figured out a work around this yet please?

vCash
    Hola, estuve probando el parche y hay competiciones de mi pais(Argentina), que no están correctas.
    *La Copa Libertadores debe jugarse de Febrero a Diciembre
    *La Copa Sudamericana debe jugarse de Febrero a Diciembre y es por fases eliminatorias, ya no es más con grupos
    *Falta la Supercopa Argentina (Ganador de la Superliga vs Ganador de la Copa Argentina)

Antes de instalar éste parche estaba usando el GSMOD y algunas de estas cosas que indiqué si estaban correctas. Hay alguna posibilidad de corregirlas?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariel85 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    saturn

i deleted this save but I remember that on v5 also I had trouble in february 2018

I do not even turn on the French league because I'm afraid crash

for now, I'm going back to patch 2.21,but patch v5 and v6 it's very good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Could I please ask if someone could look into the difference between the v5 patch and v6 patch as it worked fine with vista with the v5 patch, but always gets stuck at shortlisting in the v6 patch. Has anyone figured out a work around this yet please?
    Look back through this thread for various solutions

vCash
    Saturn - amazing work - thank you!!

I am having an issue loading the editor, i get an error message and then an idle screen to say that data is loading and never actually does.

Heeeelp!

vCash
    Error message says

"access violation at address 0057262fe in module cm0102ed.exe. Read of address 00000000.

vCash

I played almost whole season as Chelsea manager (36 league games). Trying to go from 4th May to 5th May my game is crashing (cm0102.exe has stopped working). I'm on windows 7, run as XP SP 3 compatybility, tried to set whole folder as not readonly, run as administrator.
    Error in event log:

Faulting application name: cm0102.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x3ddcdba5
    Faulting module name: cm0102.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x3ddcdba5
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0008dbcf
    Faulting process id: 0x10b8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d47602a390d02f
    Faulting application path: D:\multimedia\gry\cm0102.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\multimedia\gry\cm0102.exe
    Report Id: 57567fe6-e1f6-11e8-8fef-b4b676e8756e

Anyone know whether it can be fixed or whole save is broken?
    Great feedback, thanks. Can you upload the save? Seems like an actual gameplay bug.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/36c...8223239/755ebd

vCash
    got the following error when starting new game
    v3.968T fix_mqn..cpp 4086

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Godliman View Post
    Saturn - amazing work - thank you!!

I am having an issue loading the editor, i get an error message and then an idle screen to say that data is loading and never actually does.

Heeeelp!
    Unfortunately editing the data is always a bit iffy with these patches. People are on their own if they want to make further changes. Make sure that you're running the editor as an administrator - other than that I can't offer any further help.

Weird problem. One of the fixtures in the Belgian First Amateur Division (Patro Eisden vs Cappellen) has been arranged in a strange way. I've no idea what the word Arena refers to, the word isn't even in the exe so I don't know where the game is loading it from. Clicking on the Competition tab brought me to the Belgian First Division A screen, but I suspect this is because that competition's ID# is 0. Sometimes it loaded with black as the competition's background colour, very strange.

To my surprise the game was actually played and the game progressed as normal. It was registered as a Friendly by the game, so the Belgian leagues are now broken in your save (they will never reset properly as Patro Eisden & Cappellen are stuck on 29 games). Other than that the game seems okay, I holidayed until the following summer without any errors.

It reminds me of a bug from previous versions that occured a couple of times: a league game wouldn't be played and those leagues were then stuck for the rest of the save. Usually it happened towards the end of April and I suspected the international games that took place around then had intefered with the scheduling of the missing game. Here it's different though, the game is scheduled for the correct date and all the other Amateur Division games take place as normal. I've no idea what caused this game to go askew like it did.

Anyway, here's your save from the day after that game: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kwhwhh...arol6.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by adnams View Post
    got the following error when starting new game
    v3.968T fix_mqn..cpp 4086
    Did this happen just once or does it happen all the time? What version of Windows are you using?

vCash
    Saturn, any ETA on this one mate? I've got no rush, but am holding back on starting a 5 man game to wait if you can get this fixed.

If you can fix it anytime soon then I'll hold out some more. Otherwise I'm going to start with my own tapani 2.21.1 setup of the October 18 DB.

Let me know!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast