Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: CM Vipers - Season 5

vCash
    Nice win - good work fellas

Mirror reversa this time where inital XI had a better game

Well in Pyro on the goal

Happy to come off bench and play decent enough - 100% pass completion rate and 2 key passes in 45 min
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 14-03-19 at 01:54 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Heading training went well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kowalinho For This Useful Post:

vCash

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZanSnake For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I need get involved more as DMC that pass isn't enough at all

Time to travel more and more..

Great write Mark, thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectral For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's a win, but I wish I'd had more game time. Oh, well...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Not sure I've got the hang of this training malarkey yet...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BobMem For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice pre-season victory there lads.

Happy with my pass completion rate of 60% for this game but still needs improving.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grianaig For This Useful Post:

vCash
    not sure who's boots i had on but they certainly weren't mine..

great result guys.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pyromyst For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good effort ...we dont seem to be the same as "the season that never was"... #letitgo

only friendlies though!..

real work to come!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to London35 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Is that first one you've ever missed?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Back to training!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Effiong unmarked! For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMem View Post
    Even after four seasons?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Even after four seasons?
    He's a little, how shall we say this delicately, fucking slow?

To help, I found a small room that wasn't being used and set up a classroom. Someone had to point him towards the noticeboard where my advert was pinned. And then read it to him. And then show him, twice, where the room was. Still, he turned up, 4 hours late as he also has trouble telling the time. And writing. And doing up his shoes. He sat down. That he does know how to do judging by his girth. A lot. After handing him some paper and a pen and then showing him which way up the pen should go we got started.

10 minutes later I left him defecating in the corner whilst eating the paper.

Sorry boss, I tried.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    And I told him he was a fast learner when he showed me how he passed his "left from right test".
    Think you can argue? Test your skills in Ban this Filth today! Respond to this thread and plead your case!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

If only we could move like that...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I see nothing but image deleted?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    That's not what I see
    Think you can argue? Test your skills in Ban this Filth today! Respond to this thread and plead your case!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    lets continue our job, great win!

happy for 8! Lets training!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to PedroM For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Meanwhile at Vipers HQ, we are training hard!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm training in the rain..

41. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Reporting for duty, Kapitan....

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Big E For This Useful Post:

vCash

Ahead of the last friendly, there was an interest in the League Cup draw with the Vipers being handed an away trip to League One Rochdale. The two teams had met for the first time last year, the Vipers winning both games.

The fourth and final friendly of pre-season is a trip to Walsall, another side that the Vipers first met in League One last season but failed to defeat. The home tie had been a 1:1 draw with AJ finding the net but the return game at The Bescot Stadium had resulted in a 1:0 defeat.

Assessing his options for this one, The Gaffer found that five players were once again missing as Dom, dweatherston11, Felix, dl8860 and drkshadow1 had failed to show up though the latter was injured anyhow with a twisted knee.

It meant that the selection of a left-back, left-sided defender and right-winger would be an easy one with only trunky, Dermotron and ZanSnake available in those spots.

The remainder of the team was rotated to try and ensure everyone had a fair amount of game time throughout pre-season with only riise remaining in the side to play a second game with London35 having already done so. That meant starts for grianaig, GFRay, Effiong unmarked!, gazzas1uk, Redknapp69, ebfatz and AJ.

The nine substitutes on the bench will of course play some part of the game with pyromyst, jacobclear, PedroM and Kowalinho being the four to miss out entirely though they should be content with both their game time and efforts so far.

Having won narrowly last time out which followed up a defeat to Carlisle, The Gaffer was hoping for a performance more like the opener where Charlton had been thrashed 3:0. Indeed, with the likes of Redknapp69 and AJ having a chance to repeat their usual partnership, they were expected to run riot.

That renowned partnership almost bore fruition right away as a ball into the box from gazzas1uk allowed Redknapp69 a shot that Blayney tipped away. AJ's attempt a follow-up were foiled as Blayney pushed it away before O'Connor cleared it from danger.

Walsall pushed back shortly after Dermotron gave away a free-kick after taking out the man instead of the ball. Ismail's quick thinking saw a short ball played to Devlin but his cross for Ginnelly was put wide of the goal.

ZanSnake sent a crashing drive wide of the goal and soon volleyed into the box for an AJ lob that went over the ball. Redknapp69 also saw a chance well saved by Blayney before The Gaffer made his first expected change on the half-hour mark with evesham coming on in place of gazzas1uk.

With a shot deflected off O'Connor for a corner, Dermotron met ZanSnake's corner with an aerial challenge against Dobson that saw the ball fall for Redknapp69 who teed up riise for a chance that Blayney deflected clear. Half-time was fast approaching and the Vipers were still having chances as AJ's shot from distance scooped well over the bar whilst ebfatz hit a fierce shot that went just over the bar.

Half-time arrived and seven changes were made as Erkifino, samsami, BobMem, Big E, London35, hornbloweroafc and Bevchenko joined the action in like for like changes in their spots.

Big E though, had a moment to forget almost immediately after knocking Edwards to the floor in the box but thankfully, the referee turned down Walsall's penalty appeals. The Vipers countered whilst the complaints were ongoing, hornbloweroafc feeding the ball forward to Bevchenko who ran with it before driving it in low but hitting the bottom of the post and going wide.

Two changes were made for Walsall in the 54th minute and the Vipers' final one arrived on the hour mark as Spectral took over from evesham as all three defensive midfielders had a half hour each, which was followed by another changes for Walsall.

After samsami had won a free-kick after shove by Osbourne, Bevchenko's free-kick came to nothing though Spectral won back the ball and passed it on to ZanSnake who squared it for Bevchenko to hit a flying shot that went over the bar. samsami was in the action again as he put in a ball for a powerful header by hornbloweroafc which went wide.

Big E was next to conjure up a chance, finding Bevchenko with a pass in the area and the striker used his feet well to drive it in low but Blayney again denied the Vipers with a fingertip save.

Walsall had a rare chance after 71 minute, Wilson embarking on a run but his floated effort that set up a drive for Ferrier saw Erkifino divert it wide. The corner by Ismail was successfully won by BobMem but his clearance fell to Fitzwater for an effort that Erkifino turned away before trunky blasted it into the stands away from danger.

Moving into double figures for chances made, the Vipers saw Blayney save yet another attempt from Bevchenko whilst hornbloweroafc was also denied. There'll be no surprises to see who is named Man of the Match as the final whistle was heard!

45. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Domination, but couldn't get the breakthrough hopefully we step it up in the real games!
    Is there a sporting event you'd like to gamble your vCash on in 0102Bet? Post in this thread or PM me and I'll see what I can do!

47. The Following User Says Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Proper Superkeepered...

Personally a decent game although passing wise very poor.

#ButStillA7SoIllKeepMySpot
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

49. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post: