Thread: CM0102.exe has stopped working when trying to restore saved game

vCash

CM0102.exe has stopped working when trying to restore saved game

Hi,

On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

Is there anything i can do?

Also, where have the Welsh leagues gone!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefjames View Post
    Hi,

On latest data update, i'm getting this error message when i try to restore the saved game. This does't happen every single time, but once it starts happening on a saved game, it will then happen everytime.

I have the 242 and 2.21.1 patches downloaded and applied.

Is there anything i can do?
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 09-12-18 at 05:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Is your hard disk fine without bad sectors? Anyway if your using latest update I suggest u try with saturn v6 patch instead of tapani 2.21.1. Also, make sure your in game option is set to "save safely YES" becoz it reduces chance of corrupting the save game during a save. Also, make sure to keep backups of previous versions of a savegame.
    I've just tried it with the Saturn patch and exactly the same thing has happened. i'll try and uninstall the game, reload it but not apply the tapani patch but use the saturn one.

vCash
    unfortunately, this problem still exists. if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

vCash
    The only thing I can think of is copying your save games to another spot on your pc and reinstalling the game.