Season 3 is done!

Here's how we lined up to start the season with the squad. Some good additions and improvements.

Skalak OUT and Krmencik IN was the Czech change.
Mikel Merino came in, Berenguer left in January, so we were back down to 1 Spaniard
Stefano Sensi came in on a bosman
Konstantinos Fortounis came in on a bosman
Lovre Kalinic was my new keeper

After beating Copenhagen, Roma and Porto in Europa League Qualifying, I was confident going into the Europa League. An easy passage passed Djurgarden was followed by Schalke. They player 4 defenders, 3 holding midfielders, 2 wide midfielders not going forward, and an AMC. In both legs!
They got the 0-0 they wanted at the New Den, then countered me and Kalinic was poor on the day. Really disappointing way to go out.

The League Cup QF saw me beaten by Newcastle, which was frustrating. We managed to go one step further in the FA Cup, but a dismal display in the semis saw me beaten by Leicester. FA Cup Semi = 50 points

The league season was a big improvement. Dalmonte and Krmencik both scoring goals, Krmencik a real top season as he picked up fans player of the year as we pushed hard in a race between 5 teams for 3rd and 4th place as City and Liverpool disappeared.
We had a great finish to the season and made it to 3rd place!
League 3rd, Champions League Qualification = 600 points!

With loads of games played there was good opportunity for 20 starts for players, and in total I managed to get 18 players with 20 games = 360 points

Total season 3 = 1010 points

Total so far = 1390points