Thread: Installing New Backgrounds

vCash

background stadiums

hi I downloaded the background stadiums but I have not got a clue how to get them on to the game I need a step by step guide please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfran View Post
    hi I downloaded the background stadiums but I have not got a clue how to get them on to the game I need a step by step guide please
    Try reading at this link, here you can find the guide you are looking for

https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5868

vCash
    when I try to open the file in paint it says this is not a valid bitmap file ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfran View Post
    when I try to open the file in paint it says this is not a valid bitmap file ??
    You do not need to convert the files because they are already in the final ".RNG" format, so you do not have to follow the guide entirely.
    In the folder you have downloaded you will find RGN files copy them all in the "Pictures" folder that you find in the folder where you installed the game.
    Still in the folder you have downloaded, find a file called "pics.cfg" open it with notepad (or similar programs). Once you have opened copy all the lines you find between "[STADIUMS]" and "[STAFF] ... once copied follow the guide of the link that I gave you before starting from point 5)

vCash
    The background stadium fie I downloaded when I try to open with notes all the writing is in weird letters and I cant read it ??

vCash

Installing New Backgrounds

Hello, i'm looking for some help installing new background pictures on the game. I have tried myself a few times and failed. I would really like someone to remote control my laptop to install these things, I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out... Thanks Michael

vCash
    You may also be better off checking/asking in the Graphics section mate where it's likely more people may check that section who know/use backgrounds a lot

vCash
    Thanks for the info mate.

vCash

Installing New Backgrounds

Hello, i'm looking for some help installing new background pictures on the game. I have tried myself a few times and failed. I would really like someone to remote control my laptop to install these things, I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out... Thanks Michael

vCash
    This is what I said to someone earlier (read from bottom up)

The link in the image https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1341

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The instructions with my pack are as straight forward as it gets - https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=205

Remember picture changes only impact new games, not existing ones

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post: