Thread: v3.9.65 Database..cpp 6360/6394

vCash

v3.9.65 Database..cpp 6360/6394

Just installed the game recently and it was all working fine.

Then I decided to experiment around and opened the editor, it come up with some errors when I opened it. Since then I can't open the editor without an error or start a new game. Every time I start a new game I get the errors "v3.9.65 Database..cpp 6360/6394"

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing and had no joy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also is it possible to create a club? I was hoping to create my own club and take them from the conference to the top. Cheers

vCash
    Any reason why u using .65 version? If not, try update it to .68 and see if it works.
    You can ccreate club yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Any reason why u using .65 version? If not, try update it to .68 and see if it works.
    You can ccreate club yes
    No I only realised that today I was using .65
    Think it was because I followed the guide to install. I’ll try .68 when I can get the game to install again as it says “Location is not available. V:\ is not accessible. Access is denied.” When I try to open it with wincdemu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k6 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k6 View Post
    No I only realised that today I was using .65
    Think it was because I followed the guide to install. I’ll try .68 when I can get the game to install again as it says “Location is not available. V:\ is not accessible. Access is denied.” When I try to open it with wincdemu
    If windows 10 then just use default iso mounting tool, just right click the iso and choose mount. Or try another iso mounting program.

vCash
    Ok I now get v3.9.68 Setup..Cpp 1672 when I try to start a new game. I press ok and it closes the game

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Are you using a patch (e.g Saturn/Tapani etc)

Sounds like you are missing the city.dat file in your Data folder.

Solution: Download the October 2018 update and copy and paste the city.dat file from there into your Data folder.