Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: champman0102.co.uk - 2018 Awards

vCash
    Congrats to all the winners, and deepest thoughts to the losers.

I personally want to say thank you for my funniest poster award nomination, especially as I've only been dipping in and out for the past year. Seriously have some commitment issues

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZanSnake For This Useful Post:

vCash

Feels good to come back to a positive. Internet on my phone buggered now (#cheapo) so probably won't be proving this award for a bit at least

Congrats to everybody, and especially to GF and Mark who collected more than one. Vipers was a deserved winner, I have a feeling that one wasn't a clear winner however. Most Intelligent, well I think that may have been obvious. saturn is one of the biggest parts of this forum and though he may not see this award, he deserves it.

God, for the 3 months I was posting, a lot happened. New update, new patch. Vipers crash. CML, UML, DTL, Road To Glory, Stories, new members, 20 Questions, Tactics, Good players........ if you came to me and told me you were bored here I'd book you into a doctor and request a checkup from the neck up.

I am excited to announce a few things I want to introduce to this community in the coming months, fingers crossed I can pull them together.

Cheers to everyone who nominated this bloody fool and here's to 2019 from Australia!
    Last edited by jacobclear; 23-01-19 at 11:03 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    How in hell could these idiots get nominations for Most Intelligent Poster and not one for me. Congratz for the winners and thanks for my nominations.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    How in hell could these idiots get nominations for Most Intelligent Poster and not one for me. Congratz for the winners and thanks for my nominations.
    Already mate a verbal warning to the officials over that - must have been a fixed result!

Anyone here could have had that one without complaint, including you

vCash
    Cheers guys. As a 32 year old cm0102 was life, and to join this and get a new lease of life in it and see how much work goes into it all from everyone has been excellent. Long may it continue.

Congrats to all.

And to ebfatz, I didn't know about story, I only followed new ones from when I joined. But started yours, and it's tough at Solihull so far!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dweatherston11 For This Useful Post:

vCash

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Who nominated me for best staff and why?

By the looks of it there has to be one person every year who acts like a complete imbecile when nominating - best moment was me not being concise (and probably tipsy)?

Probably don't need to go as far as saying that though Mark - it makes me look and feel bad. Technically I was a mod at one point though
    Last edited by jacobclear; 25-01-19 at 06:06 PM.

vCash
    Not me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Congrats to all the winners

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Who nominated me for best staff and why?

By the looks of it there has to be one person every year who acts like a complete imbecile when nominating - best moment was me not being concise (and probably tipsy)?

Probably don't need to go as far as saying that though Mark - it makes me look and feel bad. Technically I was a mod at one point though
    *waves

18. The Following User Says Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    we'd also set a new record for the most amount of members online on the 12th December 2016 when 2,219 accounts had logged in!
    The last couple of days, these statistics are looking some kind of cumulative. Are we safe?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrkh For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Wow errrr - I mean.... I don't see why anything is wrong.

Personally I'm always superstitious of that - funny how most of them are looking at the chatbox. It also seems inaccurate because it doesn't register you're offline at first - can take up to 10m.

Possibly someone could prove that wrong but I'm just a smidge skeptical of those stats

For example

Spoiler!

Edit - OK this is getting weirder

Spoiler!

Edit. New record every minute now

Its strange because nothing has been released and its a weekend. Is this normal? Surely not....

This number continues to increase so I will take the opportunity to congratulate everyone on such an amazing feat as we approach 11,000 online.

Surely this isn't real?
    Last edited by ebfatz; 04-02-19 at 12:12 PM. Reason: spoilered massive screenshots

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It was obscene though.

vCash
    Just a quick note to say to the winners that you've all now been set up with a year's VIP along with 1,000 extra vCash to your stack

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Oh I forgot about that! Cheers! Got no idea what to do with it though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12