Anyone been keeping an eye on this?

Anybody stand out yet?

Squads: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_S...ionship_squads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Anyone been keeping an eye on this?

Anybody stand out yet?

Squads: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_S...ionship_squads
    Ive watched part of Brazil vs Venezuela yesterday. Rodrygo (18 years old) was great, 2 nice goals, but he is already well known and a great player in the database already.

But in my opinion this championship isnt very good to detect potential good players, because Brazil and Argentina squads normally have amateurish players only (with few exceptions like Rodrygo and Lincoln), because brazilian clubs for example normally only release their U20 players who still weren't promoted to the professionals. So there are lots of U20 players who did great season last year in the main brazilian league and have lots of potential but weren't released by their clubs to play this U20 championship.

vCash
    So even players shining for other nations is dimmed by the lack of representation from the big 2?

They both seem to have bought 3 big names and then the rest unknowns. Maxi Romero being the Argies most well known player.

vCash
    It might be good to see how the likes of Nicolás Schiappacasse does. In theory he should be well ahead of most these

vCash
    I would like to help on this... <edit: sorry, remainder of post moved to a different thread>
    Last edited by Andrea71; 22-01-19 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    So even players shining for other nations is dimmed by the lack of representation from the big 2?
    No, I think. I guess i just overlooked the other nations but they can have some nice players indeed;