Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Food, Glorious Food

1. I make a pretty damn good spinach and ricotta lasagna.... no one seems to care that it lacks meat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    I make a pretty damn good spinach and ricotta lasagna.... no one seems to care that it lacks meat
    Incidentally, I was eyeing up cannelloni with spinach & ricotta earlier, think Iíll have a crack at it next week!
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    Made bread for the first time tonight. Well, kind of, with this absolute cheat recipe. Piece of piss and really good bread! Threw bean burgers I made from a book recipe in the middle of two of them.

Just being vegetarian during the week atm, but still, 5 out of 7 days (>70%) is a strong start.

4. It's a strong start if you want to be a vegetarian, sure...

vCash
    Made pasta for the first time a couple of weeks ago using this recipe (just flour and eggs) - it's so easy, I don't know why I'd never bothered to look into it before! More time-consuming than cracking open a bag of dried pasta, sure, but I enjoyed it enough to have another crack at it the the other day, it's good stuff.

Just done something not dissimilar to tagliatelle both times so far as I have nothing special to cut/shape it with, but I shall rectify that this week and attempt ravioli... just got to decide what to fill it with! Seems like an ideal vehicle for nduja

vCash
    Is that site designed to be mobile only? It's insufferable.

vCash
    Only ever accessed it on mobile and it's not great on there, tbh!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567