Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Autorun / setup.exe Issues

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Try close Chrome browser and running it again. Had that on my own machine recently.

The other option is to go to the disc drive, right click, select open and find setup.exe. Right click on that and select Run As Administrator.

Newer machines have processes that weren't available when the game was made so there are a few things that can be an issue. There's a thread dedicated to autorun, playing with no cd issues
    I have tried all this to no avail still! ARGHH!!!

UPDATE: I have no clue what was blocking it but I removed everything in my task manager barring the SYSTEM stuff and it installed fine.
    Last edited by Cheetzy; 06-09-15 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    ^^ if you'd of read this thread you'd of tried that before posting

vCash
    I had also problems with auto run or setup using deamon tools. to solve the problem is to extract everthing to a map and then open the setup then you will install the game easy.

Sorry for my bad english is somebody dont understand what im saying send me a pm

vCash

Question Install Launcher Wont start

Hi,

Trying to play this game @ work.
    Downloaded everything.

When clicking the Cm0102 Virtual clone drive nothing happens.. I click an click...

The installer is supposed to launch, but nothing happens...

Restrictions since it is my Work computer?
    Got a fix?

Thanks.

vCash

vCash
    Hi!

Closing Browser still gives me nothing...
    right clicking dont give me the alternative " run as admin "...

Anything else i can try?

vCash
    Disable your Antivirus?

Did you read this whole thread?

vCash
    I wrote back in that post.

nothing from there works

vCash
    Hey guys!

I discovered an answer. Something was really blocking the instal. In my case, was an app from HP in my computer, for some reason. (windows 10 here!!)

To discover what is blocking your installation, open the setup.exe of cm0102.

It's not oppening. Go to the task manager, and in the 'details' part, go to the setup.exe. Right click on it, and click 'analyse waiting chain' (something like that, mine is in portuguese) and you will see wich program is blocking the installation. Just go back to the task manager, search for it, and end the process. Done!!

Hope everything is clear..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LemonDavis For This Useful Post:

vCash

jaco8807

hi i got windows7 home premium i would like play cm but when i click on setupexe is not work ? Enybody tell me please why ? I download game and also bay the game on ebay its same problem((

vCash
    and also i tray with the instruction how too instal cm01/02 with the soft clone virtual but is the same problem not working!!!

vCash
    Looks like your post has been merged to this thread, have a read through

vCash
    Jaco, try my fix, it really works.

"Hey guys!

I discovered an answer. Something was really blocking the instal. In my case, was an app from HP in my computer, for some reason. (windows 10 here!!)

It's not oppening. Go to the task manager, and in the 'details' part, go to the setup.exe. Right click on it, and click 'analyse waiting chain' (something like that, mine is in portuguese) and you will see wich program is blocking the installation. Just go back to the task manager, search for it, and end the process. Done!!

Hope everything is clear.. "

vCash
    Howdy chaps. After much head scratching and fiddling with various settings I thought I'd cracked it. The game loaded up I selected my leagues, pressed continue and promptly got an error message. Any thoughts?

Error

v3.9.68 utils..cpp652

So god damn close!!

Redknapp69 is offline Soccer Manager - Charity Shield/Cup Title
    Social Media Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by latenightblues View Post
    Howdy chaps. After much head scratching and fiddling with various settings I thought I'd cracked it. The game loaded up I selected my leagues, pressed continue and promptly got an error message. Any thoughts?

Error

v3.9.68 utils..cpp652

So god damn close!!

A solution could be to uninstall the patch and then run it again, this error I believe may come sometimes after running patcher more than once

vCash
    Cheers Redknapp. Not entirely sure how I did it but I got there in the end

18. The Following User Says Thank You to latenightblues For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey Guys,

Iv just downloaded champman 99/00 and 00/01. There in my downloaded folder but when I try to extract them, nothing seems to happen. Is there a tutorial anywhere that can talk me through what to do or what program to use to get to set up for the game?

Cheers!

vCash
    What do the files look like? Im sure I replied to you yesterday also!

http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9173

vCash
    This post made my day! Thank you LemonDavis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDavis View Post
    Jaco, try my fix, it really works.

"Hey guys!

Hope everything is clear.. "

This post made my day! Thanks Lemon Davis.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasL For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonDavis View Post
    Hey guys!

Hope everything is clear..

YOU ARE MY BROTHER!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Members who have read this thread: 28