• riise

4 10.00%
  • the villan

2 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member of the Month - February 2019

vCash

Member of the Month - February 2019

At the end of each month, a new thread will appear where members can put forward their nominations for who they think have been an integral part of the community in the past month. Who will you be nominating?

Please put forward ONE nomination and why you feel that particular member should be named 'Member of the Month'?

Nominations can be for a number of activities ranging from scouting for the update teams, writing a story, running competitions, releasing a popular download or even just helping to 'Keep the Game Alive' by being a regular poster.

The nominations are then put to a vote to the community where the winner will receive the status as Member of the Month and 100 vCash.

A full list of winners since the MotM award was introduced to the community can be accessed here: http://www.champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3082

Cheers
    Mark

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Please note that the process of the Member of the Month awards has now changed. Only one member can be nominated per user and we would like you to expand as to why that member should be nominated?

vCash
    I nominate GFRay, because he has been an amazing contribution to our community, a very helpful, polite and active member and an all around amazing guy. Even in somewhat troubled times he has eyes for what our community needs.
    I love the guy and feel he deserves even more MOTM awards than he already has.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    MadScientist. He's doing a lot of behind the scene work to help the Update Team with his programming skills, fixing both minor and major issues and maybe even opening new possibilities for the next updates. Not a coincidence Dermotron constantly voted for him in the last three Member of the Month polls.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea71 For This Useful Post:

GFRay is online now Member of the Month
    Tactics Mod
    UML Mod
    VIP
    vCash
    It's hard now that I can only nominate one as I feel that more than one person deserves it.

For February I'm going to nominate our Chairman Mark.

Reason? His continued work in DTL which is in it's 15th season already. Also rebooting CM Vipers after the crash which was a hell of a job to do. And he's been very active on the whole rebranding/changing of the website that we're currently working on.

Top lad.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I never vote in these because reasons but I believe that jacobclear has gone far beyond ordinary mortals in amusing me this month, so I will break the habit of a lifetime and throw in a vote for jacobclear!

Now I will skip off and never visit this part of the forum again.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I second the nomination for MadScientist. He's doing a lot behind the scenes and he's never won despite being a good contributor to the site

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    SteveHarle - a new coach on the Update Team, he's been magnificent in his application and willingness to share the load

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm torn this month... its hard to pick one especially as we are so nearly done with the March update... I'm going to go for one that might be unnoticed as my other potentials have been nominated already - alay has reviewed EVERY club in Turkey from top to bottom and provided updates for their entire playing squads, identifying duplicates, retirements etc too. He has sampled the test save game for the March update and is now reviewing all the staff for the top teams too. That's an immense amount of work and its all very accurate too, I think he deserves a shot at the MotM title!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    It's hard now that I can only nominate one as I feel that more than one person deserves it.

For February I'm going to nominate our Chairman Mark.

Reason? His continued work in DTL which is in it's 15th season already. Also rebooting CM Vipers after the crash which was a hell of a job to do. And he's been very active on the whole rebranding/changing of the website that we're currently working on.

Top lad.
    thanks Ray, saved me writing all that for Mark

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evesham For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Didn't have much time to browse the forums outside of the stories so I'd say Redknapp69 for his excellent Swansea epic.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LucasGills For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Lot of love for the "Madscientist" nomination but for me in a different area then it's HANDS DOWN to our new "Bookie" who has been creating/closing/paying more events than Celeine Dion in Vegas - Riise

Not just bookie either - general all around the forums of late he's been great

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm greatly enjoying riise's work with 0102Bet, so I would like to nominate him.

Edit: Beaten to it; I should have scrolled down.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Effiong unmarked! For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I echo Derm's nomination in SteveHarle

I feel the work load on the update team is 1st class, and especially at this time of year (new update looming) the more support, the better

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I feel as though whoever I nominate should be the one I ultimately vote for in the poll, so my nomination has already been nominated!
    You can gamble your vCash here! If there's an upcoming event you'd like to bet on, post in this thread or PM me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    I feel as though whoever I nominate should be the one I ultimately vote for in the poll, so my nomination has already been nominated!
    Can you vote for yourself then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by generalsmuts View Post
    Can you vote for yourself then?
    I wouldn't be so foolish...
    You can gamble your vCash here! If there's an upcoming event you'd like to bet on, post in this thread or PM me.

vCash
    the villan

Also new to the update team and he deserves a mention, doing very good job alongside Steve as said above, so I nominate the villan.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to And1 For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Apologies for the delay lads, been a busy week. The poll is now available and I would like to thank everyone who put forward their reasoning behind their nominations for Member of the Month this week

ZanSnake - I'm afraid I have not put ebfatz forward because you haven't explained why you think he is worth a nomination.

vCash
    alay - Your vote for yourself has been discounted.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I don't know if I can do this, but can any votes towards me be discounted?

You know why...... I just want to be upfront and honest and say I don't deserve any praise for last month.

alay - don't try my old tricks

37. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobclear For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I vote SteveHarle, an hardworking newbie in the Update Team. Guys like Steve and The Villan is just what we need to keep the game alive. We have ofcourse the old school members as Mks, And1, Andrea and Bruebous who I appreciate very much and are also important for the updates but this new fresh blood from these guys is very inspiring to keep updating and keep improving our updates

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alay For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Muahaha . I vote for all good and bad guys alike.

But damn GFRay puts down so much work he deserves the vote . |The lad is everywhere nowadays . Zeer gewaardeerd.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/info0
    Twitch.tv: infonator07
    Twitter: info0

Donators welcome

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast