Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 201 to 211 of 211

Thread: System Memory Error

  1. #201

    Join Date
    29-10-19
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    No.
    Previously i had created a folder called 'save' and the saved game was there.Now i've put it back on the main
    directory but it gives me the same error.

    Running as administrator and disabled the uac as well but...nothing

  2. #202

    Join Date
    29-10-19
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Let me just add that it says: ...cpp 9090 (load_game_data) : unable to unpack the temporary files)
    CM as been unable to write data to disk, reasons to this could be: 1) lack of disk space 2)file locked by the sistem 3)bad sectors on disk being writen to


    could anyone help?

  3. #203

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,580
    vCash
    6615
    Have a nose in here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

    But I just did a few searches on the forum and doens't look great sorry and the save maybe gone
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 28-11-19 at 10:38 PM.

  4. #204

    Join Date
    10-11-19
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Ah well, cheers anyway.
    Started a fresh one....started even better with the ev, sangara is boss.

  5. #205

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,580
    vCash
    6615
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Ah well, cheers anyway.
    Started a fresh one....started even better with the ev, sangara is boss.
    Make sure you have "save safely" checked

    Might be worth making back up save with a different save game name as well just in case

  6. #206

    Join Date
    10-11-19
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Make sure you have "save safely" checked

    Might be worth making back up save with a different save game name as well just in case
    Yeah, got a back up save.
    Cheers

  7. #207

    Join Date
    11-12-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500

    no memory

    hi just looking for some help its saying free up memory and try again cant remember how to do this any help? I have tried the online tutorial but camt seem to find the compatability tool kit thanks

  8. #208

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,580
    vCash
    6615
    Run the game as administrator

  9. #209

    Join Date
    25-06-19
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    I have the same problem

  10. #210

    Join Date
    25-06-19
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by HugoSilva View Post
    Let me just add that it says: ...cpp 9090 (load_game_data) : unable to unpack the temporary files)
    CM as been unable to write data to disk, reasons to this could be: 1) lack of disk space 2)file locked by the sistem 3)bad sectors on disk being writen to


    could anyone help?
    I have the same problem

  11. #211

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    25,580
    vCash
    6615
    Have a look in here and see if anything helps - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1146

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Members who have read this thread: 328

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •