Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mouse Sensitivity / Drag Box Queries

rebrov Unattached

Mouse Sensitivity / Drag Box Queries

Help me, I have 3.9.68 version and my problem is - when I buy any player counter(pirice) is too fast moves,
    This is no problem with sensitive mouse, only game.

vCash
    If you use the Tapani 2.19 patch you can change the mouse sensitivity.

If you dont like playing with the patch applied there's not a lot you can do I'm afraid - curse of the modern technology on an 10 yr old game

rebrov Unattached
    Ok, where change mouse sensitivity ?

vCash
    When you are installing the patch, there will be an option called 'Idle Sensitivity', try different settings to see if they work but 'desktop' should be fine.

nebzen Unattached

How to slow down the game?

I have installed 3.9.68 with the March 2012 Data update.

When offering a new contract, it is impossible to create a small increment in wage. Is there a solution to slow down the speed of the game to make it possible to make small adjustments?

vCash
    Hm, not really. Using Tapani patch helps a little bit, but it's not that much better .

Actually the fast clicking stuff is due to high USB polling rate (125Hz). You may try plugging your mouse to PS2 port and see if it helps (when I tried it was real solution).

GingerRyan Unattached

Menu selection speed

Hi,

I have been looking through the site and I can't seem to find anything mentioned about this problem

What happening in my game is on screens like the offer contract screen's or the bid for players screens when I press the button to raise or lower a value it flies through all available options. If I want to increase a bid by 1,000 then I can spend 5 minutes trying to click the raise an lower buttons trying to stop just in time to get it on the value I want.

I don't know if this is a problem with my game or if its something that I need to put up with but any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: question answer by someone awesome moving it to the right place
    Last edited by GingerRyan; 01-07-12 at 11:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerRyan View Post
    I don't know if this is a problem with my game or if its something that I need to put up with but any help would be appreciated.
    :tup:

Its an old game designed for old PC's and OS's, newer hardware works too fast........ you'll get used to it

vCash
    what i could never figure out though is that its fine in one game but not in the next.

playing a single player game right now where i can do contracts just fine. one click means one step. but i do remember others when it went way too quick and i needed 10 tries to get the right result.

vCash
    Workaround: click close to + or - icon, keep mouse button pressed then swipe across icon. Works for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerRyan View Post
    Hi,

I have been looking through the site and I can't seem to find anything mentioned about this problem

What happening in my game is on screens like the offer contract screen's or the bid for players screens when I press the button to raise or lower a value it flies through all available options. If I want to increase a bid by 1,000 then I can spend 5 minutes trying to click the raise an lower buttons trying to stop just in time to get it on the value I want.

EDIT: question answer by someone awesome moving it to the right place
    Would you mind sharing the solution please?

I have tried the work around as described by tongo1 but still having the same problem

vCash
    The best solution is to plug the mouse to PS2 port

Torshov Unattached

Bid sensitivity

I just downloaded the game again, but I seem to have one problem..

Whenever I try to place a bid on a player it is impossible to do so without the numbers flying.. I try to make a bid go from for example 1,5 million to 1,75 it just flies from 1,5 up to 2 or even higher.. Is there anyway for me to make so that this doesnt happen?

vCash

vCash

peterjayne Unattached

ROUSSO

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SORT OUT PROBLEM I AM HAVING WHEN BIDING FOR PLAYERS JUST A LITTLE TOUCH AND MY PRICE SHOOTS UP ON CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 01 02 UPDATE

vCash
    yup, read this thread

vCash

'Dragging Issue'

Hi Guys,

I checked for the answer to problem in 'Mouse Sensitivity Issues' but it didn't seem to address it.

I'm playing the latest update with the latest patch on a Windows 8 laptop and I cannot drag anything. I cannot drag players on the tactics screen to new positions (a nightmare if the keeper gets sent off!) nor can I drag the positions to the players on the squad screen. Has anyone encountered this issue yet and is there a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

vCash
    I experienced that problem a while ago while playing network. Never got behind it but it just disappeared again.

vCash
    for a moment there a mixture of tiredness and alcohol had me seeing "DOGGING ISSUE" :doggy::doggy::doggy:

vCash

gbiddle Unattached
    Anyone ever figure out a definitive solution to mouse sensitivity? Am using 3.9.68 with Tapani patch and March 2013 update, but altering the game speed and idle sensitivity settings in Tapani screen does not help.

gbiddle Unattached
    ....and using PS2 port isn't an option!
    Last edited by gbiddle; 12-03-13 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbiddle View Post
    Anyone ever figure out a definitive solution to mouse sensitivity? Am using 3.9.68 with Tapani patch and March 2013 update, but altering the game speed and idle sensitivity settings in Tapani screen does not help.
    Are the other features in his patch applied? Could it be that the patch isn't working at all?

You could try one of these:
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=150
    http://www.champman0102.co.uk/downlo...do=file&id=151

Two versions of the exe with the idle mod applied already.

gbiddle Unattached
    Thanks - will give those a try and let you know how I get on.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 26