Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactics That dominated a db

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Hi uffi69, probably it is the oldest trick without using savegame editor.
    With save game editor you can edit club finances or you can give 10.000 current-home-world reputations for your listed player....(Less differences between Current Ability/Potential ability will get more offers too)

Without save game editor -- set your listed player's value 0, when the offer comes from buyer team, offer to exchange 2-3 their most expensive players. Wait the next offer. Sometimes they offer close to their values, sometimes direct swap. If direct swap -you have offer to their players very low-waged contracts-- choosen players will reject it, transfer fee for your listed player will autamatically get equal to swapped players. This is the oldest trick which GFRay joked as big secret.
    So I've been trying to do this exploit for a while now, but the buying club always pull out of the deal when the exchange player rejects my offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLa View Post
    So I've been trying to do this exploit for a while now, but the buying club always pull out of the deal when the exchange player rejects my offer.
    Yes
    Sometimes they dismiss your exploitation, sometimes they can't afford (they don't have enough money - equal to swapped players), sometimes reputation of your listed player
    not high enough => so they withdraw, sometimes they don't want to buy without
    reason or they can withdraw because of prolongation of transfer process. And sometimes they can offer record fee. All these are part of this game mate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scemoka View Post
    Yes
    Sometimes they dismiss your exploitation, sometimes they can't afford (they don't have enough money - equal to swapped players), sometimes reputation of your listed player
    not high enough => so they withdraw, sometimes they don't want to buy without
    reason or they can withdraw because of prolongation of transfer process. And sometimes they can offer record fee. All these are part of this game mate!
    It's hard to cheat properly! 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    What does means wibwob?
    For the version 3.9.60 any tactic with two striker? thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12