Thread: Improve Training Facilities

vCash

Improve Training Facilities

Hi, wondering if anyone can help with an issue, been searching the forum but couldn't find an answer so decided to sign up and ask!

I can't figure out how to improve my training facilities, they're currently at the 'awful' standard and I think it's hindering my players progressing. When I go on to the Board Request screen, I have the expand the stadium request available but nothing about training. If I ask them to expand the stadium will the training facilities improve too? Been thinking about doing that anyway, just got East Fife promoted to Division One (humble brag) and we've only got a 2,000 capacity stadium, tempted to upgrade.

So how can I get my training facilities improved? Any help would be much appreciated, cheers!

vCash
    You need to ask to expand the youth facilities (second option) and the training will increase too.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    You need to ask to expand the youth facilities (second option) and the training will increase too.
    Thanks! Didn't realise that was for training too.

Aaaaand they rejected it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmmbop For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmbop View Post
    Thanks! Didn't realise that was for training too.

Aaaaand they rejected it
    After a rejection, I normally ask again a year later. How are the clubs finances? In one of my recent saves, an upgrade cost something like 1.5M.