Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 251 to 265 of 265

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

  1. #251

    Join Date
    28-10-16
    Posts
    82
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Can you upload the .pct files from your testing?
    Sure I will try, never used Sendspace before.

  2. #252

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,805
    vCash
    606362
    Sendspace is working fine. Pct files are the files the AI uses to assign the tactics to the teams i.e. the tactic files in the Data folder. You said these were more realistic versions so I am A) curious to see how you got the AI to play them and B) to see different variations of the same formation are created.

  3. #253

    Join Date
    28-10-16
    Posts
    82
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Sendspace is working fine. Pct files are the files the AI uses to assign the tactics to the teams i.e. the tactic files in the Data folder. You said these were more realistic versions so I am A) curious to see how you got the AI to play them and B) to see different variations of the same formation are created.
    These are tactics from my tactics folder. I inputted and manager holidayed to see how they worked without micro managing. I don't know how to get the .pct version of these tactics uploaded. I assumed you would look at them test them and see if they were viable or acceptable to you lads before you created the .pct version. Can you still get access to them without them being .pct?
    Last edited by Kope22; 05-09-19 at 01:17 PM.

  4. #254

    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Just download and copy these to your Data folder (ODB tactics) https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=377

    Have fun with the 433 managers playing Sweeper though. So much better of course
    Would this method work with save games for those who wouldn't want to start a new game?

    I personally enjoyed the challenge of the updated tactics, id never really tried wib-wob tactics but downloaded a pack, and made a decent one of my own (if I do say so myself)

  5. #255

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,805
    vCash
    606362
    Quote Originally Posted by Kope22 View Post
    These are tactics from my tactics folder. I inputted and manager holidayed to see how they worked without micro managing. I don't know how to get the .pct version of these tactics uploaded. I assumed you would look at them test them and see if they were viable or acceptable to you lads before you created the .pct version. Can you still get access to them without them being .pct?
    Did you give the assistant managers the same attributes as Klopp and Guardiola (with the Directness change)? The results would be skewed since assistants have stuff that's useless for managers like Coaching

    Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Would this method work with save games for those who wouldn't want to start a new game?

    I personally enjoyed the challenge of the updated tactics, id never really tried wib-wob tactics but downloaded a pack, and made a decent one of my own (if I do say so myself)
    No it won't change a save game
    Last edited by Dermotron; 06-09-19 at 12:18 PM.

  6. #256

    Join Date
    04-11-15
    Posts
    112
    vCash
    500
    It would be nice that players like Arthur, Alena etc. wouldn't get released after 1st or 2nd season by their club. Does it happen because the future transfers from youth teams?
    Last edited by MauroG; 06-09-19 at 10:13 AM.

  7. #257

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,805
    vCash
    606362
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroG View Post
    I would be nice that players like Arthur, Alena etc. wouldn't get released after 1st or 2nd season by their club. Does it happen because the future transfers from youth teams?
    There were some refinements in the March 2019 Data Update for this and more in the next one.


    Just to clear up, the Reserve sides are staying. The future transfers in March 2019 DB were only for the negative PA and PA125+ players. There has also been no suggestions, alternatives or research on how to handle the likes of Chelsea 2018/19 with 40 outbound loans. The only suggestion would see 40 loans out from the first team leaving 10 available players and the rest of the first team on a free. Madrid are already at 25 loans would with 47 players combined left in the Main & B sides. Clubs with B sides can only have 48 players so that's 24 players over already. Anyhow, we've pointed this out at about 20 different times now.

  8. #258

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    20
    vCash
    500
    Just an update on Sunderland as the staff in particular was a little out of date on the last update:

    Coaches should be:
    John Potter - unattached
    Eliott Dickman
    Craig Samson
    Mark Prudhoe - needs creating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Prudhoe)
    Paul Bryson - unattached

    Scouts:
    Tony Coton - needs creating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Coton)
    Richard Hill - unattached
    Paul Reid - player at Eastleigh
    Kevin Ball - unattached
    Paul Midgley - needs creating (ENG - Born 1987 IRL)
    Steven Preshous - needs creating (ENG - Born 1968 IRL)

    Physios:
    Peter Brand
    Chris Naisby - needs creating (ENG - Born 1988 IRL)
    Paul Walsh - needs creating (IRE/NIR - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/paul...spieler/103913)

    Also, a few positions need updating:
    Lynden Gooch > AM/F RLC + 10 for wing back
    Hackett > MC (add DM)
    Hume > D/DM L + 10 for Right side
    Kimpioka > FLC
    McGeouch > DMC
    Molyneux > AMRL (now at Hartlepool)
    Mumba add 12 for Def and Right
    O'Nien > D/M RC
    Embleton 20 for both feet (takes set-pieces with both)
    McNulty > FC (add AM)

    Also create Dan Neil and Ahmed Abdulkader as U23 players.

    Cheers

  9. #259

    Join Date
    26-12-17
    Posts
    29
    vCash
    2500
    Hi - apologies for the very basic question. I am returning to the game after a year or so out. Previously, I had the latest update downloaded, along with a patch (?) that allowed me to use current dates and real time wages/transfer values. If I download the March update, what do I need to do afterwards, in order to ensure that I can use current dates and transfer values etc.

    Thanks in advance

  10. #260

    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    32,805
    vCash
    606362
    This is what you are looking for I do believe - Saturn patch v7+ https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12181

  11. #261

    Join Date
    13-06-12
    Location
    Braga
    Posts
    52
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus77 View Post
    There's a situation on Portugal need to be fixed.

    > Demote Belenenses to the non league
    > Create a new club named Belenenses SAD playing on premier league

    https://www.thefinalball.com/equipa....29965&search=1
    this

  12. #262

    Join Date
    05-10-19
    Posts
    29
    vCash
    500
    Is there no Welsh League ??

  13. #263

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,692
    vCash
    0
    Yes, if you only play with a data update alone. If you play with the saturn/Tapani patch, the Welsh league is replaced by the Northern Premier League.

  14. #264

    Join Date
    05-10-19
    Posts
    29
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, if you only play with a data update alone. If you play with the saturn/Tapani patch, the Welsh league is replaced by the Northern Premier League.
    Ok thanks for letting me know.

  15. #265

    Join Date
    30-01-16
    Posts
    101
    vCash
    1000
    Hi guys. Not data specific but the guardian has published their first half of their top talents to watch.


    https://www.theguardian.com/football...world-football


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •