Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Can you upload the .pct files from your testing?
    Sure I will try, never used Sendspace before.

vCash
    Sendspace is working fine. Pct files are the files the AI uses to assign the tactics to the teams i.e. the tactic files in the Data folder. You said these were more realistic versions so I am A) curious to see how you got the AI to play them and B) to see different variations of the same formation are created.

vCash
    Sendspace is working fine. Pct files are the files the AI uses to assign the tactics to the teams i.e. the tactic files in the Data folder. You said these were more realistic versions so I am A) curious to see how you got the AI to play them and B) to see different variations of the same formation are created.
    These are tactics from my tactics folder. I inputted and manager holidayed to see how they worked without micro managing. I don't know how to get the .pct version of these tactics uploaded. I assumed you would look at them test them and see if they were viable or acceptable to you lads before you created the .pct version. Can you still get access to them without them being .pct?
    Last edited by Kope22; 05-09-19 at 01:17 PM.

vCash
    Just download and copy these to your Data folder (ODB tactics) https://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=377

Have fun with the 433 managers playing Sweeper though. So much better of course
    Would this method work with save games for those who wouldn't want to start a new game?

I personally enjoyed the challenge of the updated tactics, id never really tried wib-wob tactics but downloaded a pack, and made a decent one of my own (if I do say so myself)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kope22 View Post
    These are tactics from my tactics folder. I inputted and manager holidayed to see how they worked without micro managing. I don't know how to get the .pct version of these tactics uploaded. I assumed you would look at them test them and see if they were viable or acceptable to you lads before you created the .pct version. Can you still get access to them without them being .pct?
    Did you give the assistant managers the same attributes as Klopp and Guardiola (with the Directness change)? The results would be skewed since assistants have stuff that's useless for managers like Coaching

Quote Originally Posted by upthehammers View Post
    Would this method work with save games for those who wouldn't want to start a new game?

I personally enjoyed the challenge of the updated tactics, id never really tried wib-wob tactics but downloaded a pack, and made a decent one of my own (if I do say so myself)
    No it won't change a save game
    Last edited by Dermotron; 06-09-19 at 12:18 PM.

vCash
    It would be nice that players like Arthur, Alena etc. wouldn't get released after 1st or 2nd season by their club. Does it happen because the future transfers from youth teams?
    Last edited by MauroG; 06-09-19 at 10:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroG View Post
    I would be nice that players like Arthur, Alena etc. wouldn't get released after 1st or 2nd season by their club. Does it happen because the future transfers from youth teams?
    There were some refinements in the March 2019 Data Update for this and more in the next one.

Just to clear up, the Reserve sides are staying. The future transfers in March 2019 DB were only for the negative PA and PA125+ players. There has also been no suggestions, alternatives or research on how to handle the likes of Chelsea 2018/19 with 40 outbound loans. The only suggestion would see 40 loans out from the first team leaving 10 available players and the rest of the first team on a free. Madrid are already at 25 loans would with 47 players combined left in the Main & B sides. Clubs with B sides can only have 48 players so that's 24 players over already. Anyhow, we've pointed this out at about 20 different times now.

vCash
    Just an update on Sunderland as the staff in particular was a little out of date on the last update:

Coaches should be:
    John Potter - unattached
    Eliott Dickman
    Craig Samson
    Mark Prudhoe - needs creating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Prudhoe)
    Paul Bryson - unattached

Scouts:
    Tony Coton - needs creating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Coton)
    Richard Hill - unattached
    Paul Reid - player at Eastleigh
    Kevin Ball - unattached
    Paul Midgley - needs creating (ENG - Born 1987 IRL)
    Steven Preshous - needs creating (ENG - Born 1968 IRL)

Physios:
    Peter Brand
    Chris Naisby - needs creating (ENG - Born 1988 IRL)
    Paul Walsh - needs creating (IRE/NIR - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/paul...spieler/103913)

Also, a few positions need updating:
    Lynden Gooch > AM/F RLC + 10 for wing back
    Hackett > MC (add DM)
    Hume > D/DM L + 10 for Right side
    Kimpioka > FLC
    McGeouch > DMC
    Molyneux > AMRL (now at Hartlepool)
    Mumba add 12 for Def and Right
    O'Nien > D/M RC
    Embleton 20 for both feet (takes set-pieces with both)
    McNulty > FC (add AM)

Also create Dan Neil and Ahmed Abdulkader as U23 players.

Cheers

vCash
    Hi - apologies for the very basic question. I am returning to the game after a year or so out. Previously, I had the latest update downloaded, along with a patch (?) that allowed me to use current dates and real time wages/transfer values. If I download the March update, what do I need to do afterwards, in order to ensure that I can use current dates and transfer values etc.

Thanks in advance

vCash
    This is what you are looking for I do believe - Saturn patch v7+ https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12181

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus77 View Post
    There's a situation on Portugal need to be fixed.

> Demote Belenenses to the non league
    > Create a new club named Belenenses SAD playing on premier league

https://www.thefinalball.com/equipa....29965&search=1
    this

vCash
    Is there no Welsh League ??

vCash
    Yes, if you only play with a data update alone. If you play with the saturn/Tapani patch, the Welsh league is replaced by the Northern Premier League.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, if you only play with a data update alone. If you play with the saturn/Tapani patch, the Welsh league is replaced by the Northern Premier League.
    Ok thanks for letting me know.

vCash
    Hi guys. Not data specific but the guardian has published their first half of their top talents to watch.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...world-football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011