Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I've moved the Saturn stuff to here https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12145

I'll post the nation histories later on (21:00 GMT)
    Nice one mate. Do you mean updating the data update link itself or for me to do without crashes?

vCash
    I did not find players like Tyrell Malacia, Magnus Kofoed Andersen...they were very good players in the last update.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasjlima View Post
    I did not find players like Tyrell Malacia, Magnus Kofoed Andersen...they were very good players in the last update.
    They are in my game.... this is over a year in.

vCash
    Dermotron, how does the 433 with wide players perform? Is it just as any other AI tactic or is it significantly better, like the 'bugged' 451 on the October update? Because actually I really liked the challenge it offered. For me it was the perfect balance between the normal AI tactics that are too easy and the harder tactic packs who are too good, certainly if you play NWW-tactics like I do.

vCash
    It's pretty weak. Strong for an AI tactic but there is wibwob on the striker to make him score less.

I think I'll create a middle ground tactics pack for the AI soon (not part of the updates)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    Nice one mate. Do you mean updating the data update link itself or for me to do without crashes?
    Here's the file https://www.sendspace.com/file/dz8t3p

You will need to download the History Project tool, tick the Take Back button under nation_histories and change to 17 years. Then hit Build. Don't try changing anything else.

If someone does this without a patch that changes the years would will get all odd years for World Cup winners e.g. 1997, 1993 etc.

vCash
    Here's the file https://www.sendspace.com/file/dz8t3p

You will need to download the History Project tool, tick the Take Back button under nation_histories and change to 17 years. Then hit Build. Don't try changing anything else.

If someone does this without a patch that changes the years would will get all odd years for World Cup winners e.g. 1997, 1993 etc.
    Thanks a lot mate. Appreciate that :-)

vCash
    why are Wolves so rich?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin View Post
    why are Wolves so rich?
    Because they have a lot of money

vCash
    50 million probably a little on the high but clubs with rich owners + that insane tv deal are hard to gauge.

vCash
    Many thanks to all involved for this....Gonna have a crack at it on my day off tomorrow....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Martyboy For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_clarke_6 View Post
    Hi Guys, thanks for the update yet again! Great work.
    Does anyone know if anyone is creating an Austrian or Ukranianan league patch for this update? Or can any previous austrian or ukranian ones be incorporated?
    Thanks!
    Sorry Tom, I moved your post by mistake.

I'd suggest making a request here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=801&page=20. New league patches are scarce these days.

vCash
    Change Fei He (Pinhalnovense) DOB to 27-06-1997, in the game he is 4 years old.

Edited: there is actually 3 repeated Fei Hes.
    Last edited by Rxx; 26-03-19 at 01:55 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxx For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Brilliant stuff from all the update team involved as always

Not really played this yet but couple of things I've noticed from Pool and Swans

• Martin Olsson (Swansea) shows as 3 week injury but out for season
    • Trevor Birch is Swansea Chairman
    • Nathan Roberts is a Liverpool coach – not sure who he is?! EDIT: Just relaised it seems to be a different random name each time loading the game?!
    • Jack Robinson (Liverpool Coach) is 51 in game but only 33 IRL
    • Jake Greenwood (Liverpool Scout) - no idea who he is? EDIT: Just relaised it seems to be a different random name each time loading the game?!
    • Rafael Camacho is a winger but is D (RLC) – he is playing full/wing back from time to time so would say D/M RL is better
    Last edited by Redknapp69; 26-03-19 at 12:43 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Paulo Sousa manager at Bordeux.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Brilliant stuff from all the update team involved as always

Not really played this yet but couple of things I've noticed from Pool and Swans

• Martin Olsson (Swansea) shows as 3 week injury but out for season
    • Trevor Birch is Swansea Chairman
    • Nathan Roberts is a Liverpool coach – not sure who he is?! EDIT: Just relaised it seems to be a different random name each time loading the game?!
    • Jack Robinson (Liverpool Coach) is 51 in game but only 33 IRL
    • Jake Greenwood (Liverpool Scout) - no idea who he is? EDIT: Just relaised it seems to be a different random name each time loading the game?!
    • Rafael Camacho is a winger but is D (RLC) – he is playing full/wing back from time to time so would say D/M RL is better
    I'm guessing the type of injury Olsson had was added rather than the length of the injury.

The random coaches and scouts are just people the game generates to fill staff spaces.

Will sort the other stuff before the next release

21. The Following User Says Thank You to the villan For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Sorry Tom, I moved your post by mistake.

I'd suggest making a request here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=801&page=20. New league patches are scarce these days.
    Thanks Yeah it's a shame, I've had an urge to start a Red Bull Salzburg or Shakhtar Donetsk team for ages now

vCash
    Thanks to all contributors!

Hekimoglu in A Lower league and Hekimoglu Trabzon in Turkish Lower Division are the same club. Suggest to delete the one in A Lower league and transfer the players to Hekimoglu Trabzon in Turkish Lower League.
    Delete Denizli Futbol Akademi Spor Kulübü in A Lower League.
    Duhan Aksu (Istanbulspor) has not yet signed a contract with Lille, they have an option untill May, isn't the same. Suggest removing future transfer to Lille.
    Basaksehir chairman Göksel Gümüsdag should have 20 for patience instead of 1, his manager Abdullah Avci works longer than ten years now.
    Fenerbahce chairman Ali Koc patience 4 is a bit too low, suggest doubling to 8.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sahan For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Adnan Erkan (free) - Director of Football (Kahramanmarasspor)
    Vedat Muriqi - 2nd nationality should be Turkish. ( https://www.trtspor.com.tr/haber/fut...ldu-99605.html )

vCash
    #38 = Done
    #39 = Done
    #41 = Done
    #44 = Done
    #45 = Done

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveHarle For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Players playing history seems to be a lot better this time round. Hats off to that.

Did notice that Jordan Henderson doesn't have his days at Sunderland put in however.

Also, Koninklijke Beerschot Antwerpen Club of Belgium seem to have a weird stadium name lol. Something like 'Player and Comp History File' or something along them lines.

vCash
    Noticed in my game, players like Phil Foden and Alena at Barca leaving on free transfers in the first season, even without agreement to join another club. Do their reps need increasing to ensure they’re offered new deals? Or adjustments to CA? I’m not sure.

vCash
    I think it's more to do with the 50 man squad limit. For the future transfers coming in, the AI seems to be making room for them by releasing some youngsters.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think it's more to do with the 50 man squad limit. For the future transfers coming in, the AI seems to be making room for them by releasing some youngsters.
    Yep, this is the reason. Sadly they seem to release random players when they would go over the squad limit and not the worst in their squad :/

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast