Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Thanks a lot, very helpful info.
    But as i understand correctly, this March Update - is not supported with Saturn adding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    There's using a Saturn patch which adds loads of new features (recommended) https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12181

Or Nick+Co's patch which is more geared toward users adding their own preferences https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...229#post432229

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayDK View Post
    Thanks a lot, very helpful info.
    But as i understand correctly, this March Update - is not supported with Saturn adding?
    It is supported and very simple, just follow the steps in the bottom of the "recommended" link Dermotron gave you and you are good:

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Download the March 2019 update and extract the city.dat file only. Copy and paste it into your new Data folder.
    4. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    5. Play.

vCash
    Just a quick message to say thanks very much for this update.

FM is too complicated and too much hassle for me but the updates you do for this game are fantastic, keep up the good work!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markmilan For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345