Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    I'd imagine there is some form of hardcoding for Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham to prevent this, hence they are greyed out in the Editor (Merthy Tydfil also)
    Yes, the three big Welsh clubs are referred to in the player_regen.cpp part of the code (007AD4E6). Merthy Tydfil are greyed out as they're entrants to the Welsh Premier Cup.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm not certain it's the good place to write about this, but just to add/ask about this affair of regens nationality... What about the UK ? I often see Irish or Northern Irish regen popping directly in english clubs. I didn't really look at Scottish or Welsh regens, just think they can come out the same way, maybe I'm wrong. And I recently had an English regen appearing straight in Distillery, a Northern Irish team. So it looks that a player can regen in a "foreign" club.

But I suppose it's coded by league, not by club ?

vCash
    Great work as per guys, thanks again

The last couple of updates, I have been unable to play the Irish leagues for more than a year. Crashes on the first update. Also, reoccurring issue where the French league just stops, and no games occur, leading to players just sitting there for years not being used. It's bizarre. Any advice on this? Troubleshooted, to no avail.

vCash
    I have only used this new update for a year so far. Seems like a mountain of work done different AI 4-3-3 formation and the like. u23 squads.

But, this may seem like a very minor quibble. Is it possible to change the blurb of a physio report when the physio is female?

For example - Physio 'Helen Rigney' currently gives 'his report' and - 'he believes'

Is it possible to change this for female staff to 'her report' and - 'she believes'?

Or is this way too difficult for such a minor issue?

vCash
    I don't think it's possible at all. There's nothing in the editor whatsoever to declare whether a member of staff is male or female.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I don't think it's possible at all. There's nothing in the editor whatsoever to declare whether a member of staff is male or female.
    We could insert "H. Rigney" to avoid all troubles, in case of female staff.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratio For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Who are we to judge Helen is a woman? Maybe Helen feels more like a man or nor a man nor a woman or genderfluid. This is 2019 all is posible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Who are we to judge Helen is a woman? Maybe Helen feels more like a man or nor a man nor a woman or genderfluid. This is 2019 all is posible.
    haha I knew someone would say that.
    I was trying to keep it less complicated with just two choices.

I suppose a player could be out with surgery for 'gender realignment', to really bring it to the 'social justice' 21st century.

vCash
    Sol Campbell needs his England Caps added to his profile.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    Sol Campbell needs his England Caps added to his profile.
    Good spot... Added for next update

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus77 View Post
    Hi Zeus, Long names of clubs need to match that of Transfermarkt - part of all the mechanics behind the scenes!

vCash
    David Silva (Manchester City) - History seems to be a bit crazy. Got him having played for Kilmarnock and other random teams lol.

vCash

FM 0102 update

Hi Guys,

Brand new to using your site for the download. The standard download works fine however when I add the latest update to the data file and replace the existing files, when i start a new game I get errorV3.9.60....Index cpp5773 then the load cuts off back to the windows screen.

Its the first time I have ever tried an update. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanT1981 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Brand new to using your site for the download. The standard download works fine however when I add the latest update to the data file and replace the existing files, when i start a new game I get errorV3.9.60....Index cpp5773 then the load cuts off back to the windows screen.

Its the first time I have ever tried an update. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Cheers
    Hey man. The fact that the error contains ‘v3.9.60’ would imply that you haven’t applied the official v3.9.68 patch - have you completed all the steps on the installation guide?
    You can gamble your vCash here! If there's an upcoming event you'd like to bet on, post in this thread or PM me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    Hey man. The fact that the error contains ‘v3.9.60’ would imply that you haven’t applied the official v3.9.68 patch - have you completed all the steps on the installation guide?
    Ahhh ok, I was following a different video. I have downloaded that however some issues. The tutorial asks to right click on cm0102.exe however everything looks to be on my clone drive so I cant change administrator rights. When i load the game in now it doesn't show the error, simply asks me to enter the disc (which I dont have)

Thanks for all the help

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post

Thats great thanks, Thats now installed however there looks to be an issue with changing to administrator. It shows go right click on cm0102.exe. Everything is within clone drive. Does this option need to be done before installing the clone drive?

When I add all the files without this option it does bypass the error however asks me to insert a disc. I see you also have a technical support page so if you need me to move this question to that page I can do

Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    David Silva (Manchester City) - History seems to be a bit crazy. Got him having played for Kilmarnock and other random teams lol.
    There was a David Silva that played for Kilmarnock so their histories must have got mixed up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456