Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Feedback

Tournaments Won: 11

vCash
    Lads you are discussing semantics at this stage:

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Anyhow they are both special cases. If we tried to make them highly accurate on pure visuals performance would suffer and in their case performance is the be all and end all
    If someone wants to remodel Messi and have him match his current scoring record in game whilst having the highest CA/PA by all means do, that is actual feedback rather than personal opinion derived from years of supporting his clubs most rival team.

vCash
    Lads you are discussing semantics at this stage:

If someone wants to remodel Messi and have him match his current scoring record in game whilst having the highest CA/PA by all means do, that is actual feedback rather than personal opinion derived from years of supporting his clubs most rival team.
    I'm sorry Dermo, when I posted I didn't mean to be so long in the subject, it was merely an observation due to me looking under the hood for the first time and giving my opinion.

vCash
    I know mate, but as you said it's gone off on a tangent.

As I said, I've no issue with a remodel once the results are the same.

vCash
    Determination is basically ambition to be the best they can be.
    l
    Interesting, I always thought Determination was linked to how a player reacts when his team is losing, if you have a team full of 15+ Determination players when they go a goal down the next 5 minutes or so produces waves of attacks and chances. Teams with low average Determination just play on as normal, i think it might even affect the initial game state where you are told that 'team x have come out looking for goals' as opposed to 'team x look happy to survive just now'.

vCash
    It's a bit of everything though ain't it. Look at how players don't develop due to low Determination - that's the will to succeed. I think there are a few attributes that cross-over, Determination and Teamwork would cross-over a little. So would Professionalism and Determination to a point. People also lump Determination with Work Rate. Zlatan got to the top and it often referred to as a champion but you would never call him hard working. He does however do quite a bit for the team in terms of link play, breaking down long balls etc. so low Work Rate and high Teamwork. This is a hard one to get the head around. Ditto a player not being Aggressive but really high Dirtiness. Or the fact a player can have Aggression 20 and Dirtiness 1 and be ok.

There are a lot of attributes that seem to 'match' but are in fact quite distinct or different.

vCash
    We played online. I take mcit. My friend liverpool. And here is the table at week 25th....
    1. Liverpool 25-0-0 75/6 75 pts
    2. M city 25-4-4 56/27 55 pts
    3. Etc
    Is it bug? He played with 4-5-1 "you know it". Please do your magic, and justice

vCash
    I'm really interested to know who the player below is the regen of.... didn't know any Norwegian players were this good...

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James_y View Post
    I'm really interested to know who the player below is the regen of.... didn't know any Norwegian players were this good...
    I'm no expert but instantly thought Odegaard, assuming he has negative PA.
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to riise For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    I'm no expert but instantly thought Odegaard, assuming he has negative PA.
    Ah to be honest I've never heard of him but see he plays for Real Madrid so guess there is a good chance

vCash
    I don't know if here is the right place to report this, but here I go.

I've started a new game with the March update and Nick+Co's patcher. After finishing my first season in the Welsh Premier I was surprised to see that the only European ticket went to the team that finished in 3rd place instead of the champions.

What is the cause of this and can it be solved somehow?

Regards,
    hagar147

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Maybe best to ask in Nick's Patches section itself?

vCash
    parma still in serie B,.. Serie a not 20 team,... any solution i want to play parma in serie a

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by salutob View Post
    parma still in serie B,.. Serie a not 20 team,... any solution i want to play parma in serie a
    Install this https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...359#post431359

vCash
    Please upload the files to sendgb.com website. sendspace.com is very slow.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678