Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Technical Support

  1. #26
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    22,051
    vCash
    6408
    Are you running as administrator and have compatability enabled?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    22-04-13
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    700
    Hi. I am stuck on the installation of the March 2019 update. I have installed the game and the SI games official patch. I have also copied the latest update into the data file on my championship manager game. But when I start a new game it is still the original 01/02 database.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    08-09-15
    Posts
    1,454
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by marcb View Post
    Hi. I am stuck on the installation of the March 2019 update. I have installed the game and the SI games official patch. I have also copied the latest update into the data file on my championship manager game. But when I start a new game it is still the original 01/02 database.
    Hey man, did you complete Step 3 here (enable compatibility and run as administrator)? That sounds like the issue.
    You can gamble your vCash here! If there's an upcoming event you'd like to bet on, post in this thread or PM me.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    22-04-13
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    Hey man, did you complete Step 3 here (enable compatibility and run as administrator)? That sounds like the issue.
    How do I find the compatibility? I have windows 10 and cant find it.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    08-09-15
    Posts
    1,454
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by marcb View Post
    How do I find the compatibility? I have windows 10 and cant find it.
    Pretty sure I have Windows 10, too - just tried it out and you right-click the icon you use to launch the game, go down to 'Properties' and there's a 'Compatibility' tab within that.
    You can gamble your vCash here! If there's an upcoming event you'd like to bet on, post in this thread or PM me.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    10-01-18
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Ive installed the March 2019 update but I went to use the Data Editor and this isn't right now for the current update, therefore any changes I make (Joe Lolley is not good enough!) sre useless.

    Anyone know how I can make changes to the Editor that will reflect in the current version Im playing?

    thanks

  7. #32
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    22,051
    vCash
    6408
    Make sure you are running the editor as administrator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •