Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 2019 Data Update Technical Support

vCash
    Are you running as administrator and have compatability enabled?

vCash
    Using march update the editor doesn't charge the new database but the old database of the original cm0102.

How can i do?

vCash
    Run the editor as administrator as well as the game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Run the editor as administrator as well as the game.
    Thanks a lot AMC

vCash
    Great work as per guys, thanks again

The last couple of updates, I have been unable to play the Irish leagues for more than a year. Crashes on the first update. Also, reoccurring issue where the French league just stops, and no games occur, leading to players just sitting there for years not being used. It's bizarre. Any advice on this? Troubleshooted, to no avail.

vCash
    Hi. I am stuck on the installation of the March 2019 update. I have installed the game and the SI games official patch. I have also copied the latest update into the data file on my championship manager game. But when I start a new game it is still the original 01/02 database.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marcb View Post
    Hi. I am stuck on the installation of the March 2019 update. I have installed the game and the SI games official patch. I have also copied the latest update into the data file on my championship manager game. But when I start a new game it is still the original 01/02 database.
    Hey man, did you complete Step 3 here (enable compatibility and run as administrator)? That sounds like the issue.
    Run out of vCash? You can request a recharge here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riise View Post
    Hey man, did you complete Step 3 here (enable compatibility and run as administrator)? That sounds like the issue.
    How do I find the compatibility? I have windows 10 and cant find it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marcb View Post
    How do I find the compatibility? I have windows 10 and cant find it.
    Pretty sure I have Windows 10, too - just tried it out and you right-click the icon you use to launch the game, go down to 'Properties' and there's a 'Compatibility' tab within that.

vCash
    Ive installed the March 2019 update but I went to use the Data Editor and this isn't right now for the current update, therefore any changes I make (Joe Lolley is not good enough!) sre useless.

Anyone know how I can make changes to the Editor that will reflect in the current version Im playing?

thanks

vCash
    Make sure you are running the editor as administrator

vCash

FM 0102 update

Hi Guys,

Brand new to using your site for the download. The standard download works fine however when I add the latest update to the data file and replace the existing files, when i start a new game I get errorV3.9.60....Index cpp5773 then the load cuts off back to the windows screen.

Its the first time I have ever tried an update. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanT1981 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Brand new to using your site for the download. The standard download works fine however when I add the latest update to the data file and replace the existing files, when i start a new game I get errorV3.9.60....Index cpp5773 then the load cuts off back to the windows screen.

Its the first time I have ever tried an update. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Cheers
    Hey man. The fact that the error contains ‘v3.9.60’ would imply that you haven’t applied the official v3.9.68 patch - have you completed all the steps on the installation guide?

vCash
    Hey man. The fact that the error contains ‘v3.9.60’ would imply that you haven’t applied the official v3.9.68 patch - have you completed all the steps on the installation guide?
    Ahhh ok, I was following a different video. I have downloaded that however some issues. The tutorial asks to right click on cm0102.exe however everything looks to be on my clone drive so I cant change administrator rights. When i load the game in now it doesn't show the error, simply asks me to enter the disc (which I dont have)

Thanks for all the help

vCash

Thats great thanks, Thats now installed however there looks to be an issue with changing to administrator. It shows go right click on cm0102.exe. Everything is within clone drive. Does this option need to be done before installing the clone drive?

When I add all the files without this option it does bypass the error however asks me to insert a disc. I see you also have a technical support page so if you need me to move this question to that page I can do

Thanks.

vCash
    Thats great thanks, Thats now installed however there looks to be an issue with changing to administrator. It shows go right click on cm0102.exe. Everything is within clone drive. Does this option need to be done before installing the clone drive?

When I add all the files without this option it does bypass the error however asks me to insert a disc. I see you also have a technical support page so if you need me to move this question to that page I can do

Thanks.
    You should install the game in your hard drive. To do that, double click the Setup.exe that is in your game .iso clone drive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    You should install the game in your hard drive. To do that, double click the Setup.exe that is in your game .iso clone drive.
    I have reinstalled the game and have it in my hard drive. The initial install from the website is fine and have now installed virtual clone drive again. Game loads up fine however the update never shows.

I have installed the patch(march 2019), changed cm0102 application to administrator however when I copy the files it still pops up saying that i will need to provide admin permission to copy to this folder.

I must be doing something wrong but no idea what it is

vCash
    changed cm0102 application to administrator however when I copy the files it still pops up saying that i will need to provide admin permission to copy to this folder.
    thats normal, the folder permission is different than the .exe. Just accept the pop-up and it will copy?

vCash
    I have problem with transfer window. Transfer window it doesen't close. Why can i buy players all the time? I install cm with patch 3.9.68 and March 2019 Data Update. Sorry I'm beginner..

vCash
    The data update will only change the data (players, staff, clubs etc.). You will need the patch from posts #1 & #2 in this thread to change to modern transfer windows https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...359#post431359

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    The data update will only change the data (players, staff, clubs etc.). You will need the patch from posts #1 & #2 in this thread to change to modern transfer windows https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...359#post431359
    Thanks for help. Now everything is OK. Big cold beer for you

vCash
    Hello!

Ran my first season with no issues but once I try to progress past 19.06.19 the game crashes with no error message...

I'm running Windows 10. Is there any other info I can provide to help?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mars56; 03-06-19 at 09:27 PM.

vCash
    Tried holidaying past the crash date?

What leagues are loaded? (assuming so with the date you mentioned)

Any Saturn/Tapani patch instlled?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Tried holidaying past the crash date?

What leagues are loaded? (assuming so with the date you mentioned)

Any Saturn/Tapani patch instlled?
    Tried a few things last night and holidaying at x200 speed seemed to force it to work. Looks fine now!

vCash
    Excellent stuff!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast