Hi

What do you mean "nothing is working"

Just follow this - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3863

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Hi

What do you mean "nothing is working"

Just follow this - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3863
    The game is not even loading mate, Iíve been following that link. I canít even install the cm0102 game no more. Try and press setup but the setup screen doesnít even pop up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazinbullets View Post
    The game is not even loading mate, Iíve been following that link. I canít even install the cm0102 game no more. Try and press setup but the setup screen doesnít even pop up.
    restart pc, disable antivirus and try again.

EDIT: also close your internet browser before running setup.exe, its known issue

vCash
    Hi.

Iīm running into an issue that the games crashes, when initializing a new game, on "initializing game data". I already installed the game for the second time and this keep on happening.

Does someone have the same issue, or know how to fix it?

Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakamoto View Post
    Hi.

Iīm running into an issue that the games crashes, when initializing a new game, on "initializing game data". I already installed the game for the second time and this keep on happening.

Does someone have the same issue, or know how to fix it?

Thank you
    Same here Iím having the same issue pal. No one seems to know the fix unfortunately

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blazinbullets For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Tried the above, still nothing. I open CM0102 from E: virtual drive, double click setup and nothing happens, double click the cm0102.exe and get the v3.9.60 error but canít install patch as it wonít let me download game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    restart pc, disable antivirus and try again.

EDIT: also close your internet browser before running setup.exe, its known issue
    Tried the above, still nothing. I open CM0102 from E: virtual drive, double click setup and nothing happens, double click the cm0102.exe and get the v3.9.60 error but canít install patch as it wonít let me download game.

vCash
    When Setup.exe won't run, its because some other program on your computer is blocking it from running. To discover what program it is and kill it, follow this (specially step 7):

close down browsers and any instant messaging services (skype etc) as for some reason this clashes with Autorun

Try this which another member suggested and seems to work well for Windows 10 as well

Just installed this on windows 8.1 and encountered the issue with setup.exe hanging. Here is how to resolve.

1. Browse to the disk contents by going to the drive letter where the disk is (either ISO or cd-rom).
    2. Right click on SETUP.EXE, go to Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and choose Run this program in Windows XP (service pack 2) mode and tick the box "Run this program as an administrator".
    3. Double click on setup.exe
    4. If nothing happens, open up the task manager by right clicking on the task bar and choosing Task Manager or press control + shift + escape at the same time.
    5. Go to the Details tab on the task manager and sort by name. You are looking for SETUP.EXE. If there are multiple ones running then kill them all. Click on setup.exe in the list and press the delete key or the end task button to kill the process.
    6. Run setup.exe again as per step 3 - you only want one install process running.
    7. Back in the task manager, Right click on setup.exe and hit the Analyze Wait Chain option. This will tell you what is preventing the install from running. Find that process and kill it.

In my case it was SetPoint.exe, a logitech program that controls my wireless mouse/keyboard software. As soon as I killed it the install launched.

vCash
    ctrying to load game with all the latest updates and patches plus coloured atts having problems im on windows 10

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    What problems?

When

Any error message?

Rinning game as administrator?

vCash
    Really?!

The game worked until some months ago, now I canīt play it! Try to reinstall it again now, the same problem keeps on happening.

FML!

- - - Updated - - -

Same here Iím having the same issue pal. No one seems to know the fix unfortunately
    Really?!

The game worked until some months ago, now I canīt play it! Try to reinstall it again now, the same problem keeps on happening.

FML!

vCash
    What error? When?

vCash
    Hi!! I have a question, I installed this version following the instructions, but...but at May or June 2020, the game is turned off without any error or any warning. Just the screen returns to windows.

Does anyone know something?In which part of the forum should this question go?

vCash
    What leagues do you have loaded?
    Are you running game as administrator?
    Same date crash? Tried holidaying past it?
    Installed 3.9.68 patch? Have any Tapani or Saturn patch loaded?

vCash
    What error? When?
    On "initializing game data". But there isn't any error message, the game just crashes and the loading bar in "initializing game data" doesn't move.

After that I receive the windows message saying that the game is not responding.

Edit: I dont know if this is important or not, but I have two old saves and one of them I can load it just fine. And play it if I want to.
    Last edited by Sakamoto; 27-06-19 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Add more info

vCash
    What database update are you trying to load which crashes? Any ta[pani/saturn patch loaded?

Firstly ensure you are running as administrator but then if no joy might be worth you removing the euro.cfg file if you are using Saturn V7 patch - see here for Saturn's advice - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...362#post431362

vCash

First error message from March 2019 update

Hello Gents, was hoping someone could assist. I've installed new game, SI official patch (3.9.68), then applied tapani 2.21 and March 2019 Data folder update, used tapani patch and history editor to start in year 2018, fast forward 17 years with correct player and club histories, everything was great until February 2019 (game year), I got this error when "processing" : v3. 9.68t Database...cpp 17353.

I googled it and came across a thread from 2012 which said there was an error with the 2012 patch but it had been sorted in a recent update (at that time in 2012). Question I have is why is the error still floating around the 2.21 tapani/march 2019 updates/patches? How do I get rid of the error?

Don't get me wrong, I can continue past the error but my experience with championship manager is that once errors appear there will be a time when you won't be able to click/holiday past an error, can anyone shed some light on this 17353 error please?

Regards

vCash

vCash

editor issue

Hi
    I have issue regarding changing in editor .
    when i open the editor i made some changes click save and after that when open the game the changes are not made .
    in the previous update i didnt have this problem
    thank you
    Vasil Yanchev
    best regards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drechler123 View Post
    Hi
    I have issue regarding changing in editor .
    when i open the editor i made some changes click save and after that when open the game the changes are not made .
    in the previous update i didnt have this problem
    thank you
    Vasil Yanchev
    best regards
    run the editor as admin

vCash
    is there any way i can reduce the champions league group stages as its now to just one

vCash
    Boa noite. Estou com problema no jogo, cm essa atualização. Utilizo o Windows 8.1 , mas já uso no modo de compatibilidade. O jogo corre normalmente até o dia 27 de dezembro da primeira temporada, e simplesmente trava. Depois de atualizar dados, chega nessa data e trava totalmente. Alguma solução? Obrigado

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drechler123 View Post
    is there any way i can reduce the champions league group stages as its now to just one
    That's nothing to do with data so would need to be asked for in patches section

But hasn't been possible for the moment

vCash
    Hi, 42 year old here who doesn't play or download games online.....Had a new computer recently that doesn't take cds so i need a platform to be able to play cm 01/02 on (its the only game I have/will ever played) when it comes to doing this stuff I am completely lost so was wondering if someone could give me an idiot proof guide to being able to do so online? I'm dubious of all the additional sights i need to log into/create accounts for but if they are trusted by regulars then am happy to have them.

Thanks for your time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eggsie View Post
    Hi, 42 year old here who doesn't play or download games online.....Had a new computer recently that doesn't take cds so i need a platform to be able to play cm 01/02 on (its the only game I have/will ever played) when it comes to doing this stuff I am completely lost so was wondering if someone could give me an idiot proof guide to being able to do so online? I'm dubious of all the additional sights i need to log into/create accounts for but if they are trusted by regulars then am happy to have them.

Thanks for your time
    Head to the "Downloads" section - the game is available to download for free from this site, there is also an installation guide to help you along the way

vCash

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast