Thread: ALL LEAGUES UPDATED ON ALL LEVELS! - ALL transfers and players' histories are up to date - March 22

vCash

ALL LEAGUES UPDATED ON ALL LEVELS! - ALL transfers and players' histories are up to date - March 22

It seems like my previous post was deleted, I'm nor sure why...

I've been working on data update for CM 01/02 for over a year. I did it mostly for my own pleasure as I like to have the data up to date in my career, but I thought maybe someone else will find it useful too.
    I had CM 01/02 and the editor installed on my PC about 2 years ago and I started from there.

ALL THE TRANSFERS ARE UP TO DATE IN ALL LEAGUES ON ALL LEVELS!
    ALL PLAYERS HISTORIES ARE UP TO DATE IN ALL LEAGUES ON ALL LEVELS!
    PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES ARE ADJUSTED IN MAJOR LEAGUES.

I dare to say it might be the most accurate data for CM 01/02 there is...

I play on CM 01/02, version 3.9.68T - Build: Nov 21 2002 TapaniPatch v2.21

Enjoy
    https://we.tl/t-gMoIo3vLSX

vCash
    Your post was moved because, Oh I don't know, we have LITERALLY just released our OFFICIAL data update and you have come on with posts 1,2 and 3 and are trying to tout your own.

I point you towards this that comes with OUR download.

Spoiler!

If we were to have a look at your DB, how many differences would we find?
    So I suspect, what you have done is downloaded the game somewhere else (even though they probably got it from us in the first place) taken our work and come back to the place that it was created to show off your amazing work!

And even if this is all your own work, like I said, we have literally just released our newest update. Why would we promote another to take the focus away from the real thing!?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Leicester are in the Champions League

There's a v5809 error unpatched so can't load the data. And a load of Index errors when patched.

The splash screens from our April 2017 Data are interesting. Forza Chape!

EDIT: I think that's the closest I've seen Ebfatz come to be mad in 9 years here

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I never wanted to profit from it in any way. I just wanted to help.
    And of course I used some data as a background, probably yours, but like I said it was from 2 years ago and all the changes since then were my own. I'm not sure what is wrong with that except from taking the focus from you...
    Leicester are in Champions League as I haven't made any changes in the leagues, just transfers and players histories. I haven's seen your latest update yet and I guess it's better all together, but I believe some work I did might be useful too so feel free to use it if it might improve your official update (especially players histories).

Regards

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wicinho For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I will borrow your player histories indeed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    So what is the difference between your data update and the one from the update team?

vCash
    Like the guy said; he just wanted to help. What he did is amazing and as I did the same for years I can imagine he is proud of his results. Updating is hard especially without the knowledge of others. Assumming the guy didnt know he was doing wrong posting his data, we shouldnt be so harsh. Dedicated updaters are rare nowadays.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CMCZ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    100% CMCZ.

Derm - maybe a new member of the DB team is on the prowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicinho View Post
    Leicester are in Champions League as I haven't made any changes in the leagues, just transfers and players histories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicinho View Post
    I dare to say it might be the most accurate data for CM 01/02 there is...
    Well, it's not then is it. Have a look at our update if you haven't so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    EDIT: I think that's the closest I've seen Ebfatz come to be mad in 9 years here
    Wasn't even mad. Just couldn't believe so soon after our release someone tried to pull that one just left me shocked.
    And it's a few more than 9 years I'd reckon!

Quote Originally Posted by CMCZ View Post
    Like the guy said; he just wanted to help. What he did is amazing and as I did the same for years I can imagine he is proud of his results. Updating is hard especially without the knowledge of others. Assumming the guy didnt know he was doing wrong posting his data, we shouldnt be so harsh. Dedicated updaters are rare nowadays.
    As mentioned here, if you come back to read this, consider our update team, if your work is good, you can be part of the team that gets our update out every six months.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    On the Update Team, he was sent a pm about it last night

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post: