Thread: Disk space error - Unable to launch saved game

vCash

Disk space error - Unable to launch saved game

Hi Guys,

Been having issues with the game this morning. It was working perfectly fine last night. When going to launch a saved game a pop up appears which in turn closes the game.

"Disk Space Error - Unable to write data to disk. Debug info: v3.9.68 setup..cpp 9090 (load_game_detail(): unable to pack the temporary files) Championship manager has been unable to write data to disk, reasons for this could be (1) lack of disk-space, (2) file locked by system, (3) bad sectors on disk being written to."

Any one had the issue before? Any solutions? already re-installed the game but still issue is still happening#

Thanks

Sandy

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    It may seem to some people that I say this to every problem, but I did look at the FAQs! Are you running the game "as administrator"?

P. Debug info: v3.9.68 setup..cpp11431 (problem removing old save game)
    Spoiler!

R. N/A

S. Right-click your Championship Manager 01/02.exe, click properties and enable "Run as administrator"
    https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...50&p=62#post62

vCash
    Yeah, I've got the game running as administrator

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Try these:

- Change the compatibility settings of your .exe to Windows XP.
    - Change the compatibility settings of your .exe to run as administrator.
    - Copy your save game to a different location, uninstall CM0102, delete the CM0102 folder and do a fresh install.

Made any changes to game using editor?

If so no joy then this is what Saturn suggested when another memeber asked.......

Sounds like an error occured during saving unfortunately, which means the save is lost. Do you have Safe Savely set to Yes in the Game Settings?