Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Patch +v7

vCash
    Is the Welsh league not playable with this patch?

vCash
    It was replaced by the Northern Conference League.

vCash
    From what I've read it's Tapani's patch that removes the Welsh league, which is necessary to play with patch +v7.
    So is there no way to play the Welsh league with the latest patch?

vCash
    This is built on Tapani's patch, so it works the same way.

You can give Nick+Co's patcher a try: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11661

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm thinking of swapping South Korea for China in future patches, so here's a test version for +v7.
    Spoiler!

Download: China.zip

Instructions:
    1. Delete the Data folder in your Championship Manager folder.
    2. Unzip China.zip and move the Data folder from that into your Championship Manager folder.
    3. Using Nick's patcher, apply China.patch to your +v7 exe and play. If you don't know how to do this, then now's the time to learn as all the +v8 exes are going to be made this way (ie I won't be creating any). Alternatively you can use the cm0102.exe from China.zip (new values, x200, 800x600 resolution and no coloured attributes).

Known issues:
    1. No relegations.
    2. No competition histories so the first Super Cup and AFC CL teams will be random.
    3. Some of the awards go to Chinese players only, so things like top scorers awards going to players with <10 goals might seem strange but they are working (no idea what the criteria is IRL).
    4. match_eng errors around the end of June in the first season are because of Guangzhou Evergrande not fielding full reserve teams - these are harmless and you can click through them.
    5. Some star players choices seem odd in teams, but these are usually Chinese players with very high home reputations and very low world reputations.
    6. Chinese teams don't seem to loan players at all in the game (I think South Korean teams were the same).

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    I'm thinking of swapping South Korea for China in future patches, so here's a test version for +v7.
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Known issues:
    1. No relegations.
    It's a big coincidence. This week I managed to put relegation in South Korean league. I'm currently testing if it is stable and if everything is ok I'll show here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to giovanisantana29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanisantana29 View Post
    It's a big coincidence. This week I managed to put relegation in South Korean league. I'm currently testing if it is stable and if everything is ok I'll show here.
    Great! I tried to swap one of the relegations Tapani added to the exe (Republic of Ireland's) but didn't have any success.

vCash
    I went until 2070: no errors.

Here is a way to have relegation in the Korean league:
    Spoiler!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910