Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Patch +v7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    .exe number 3 seems to be a good basic one for you (but you can pick a different one if you prefer). Just click the link below to dowload .exe number 3:

Resolution is basically the size of the window of the game. Pick 800x600 .exe if you are unsure.

Speed is just the speed during matches, basically. It doesnt really affect speed of days passing. I like to pick default speed so I can read match commentaries.
    Thanks again, really appreciate that. Will try this all out tonight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dabla27 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Check the end of the +v5 thread to see how to revert it.

Scotland co-host Euro 2020 with England so no qualifiers for them.
    Cheers! Any idea why I might be having difficulties with players ages? I start a new game and everything is fine until I save, quit and restart. Once I reload all ages have changed to 7-15 etc. I installed the game, loaded the .68 patch then added the Saturn +7 data folder, then finally the .city file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Uninstall then just follow these 5 steps from scratch:

And make sure to run the game as admin with xp sp3 compatiblity mode.

If you want start in 2019 rather than 2018, then when the game prompts to choose start date, select some 2019 league as finland, brazil, etc, and it will start in 2019, in the middle or end of the 2018/19 season.

If something unclear let us know
    Mate!! All sorted, thanks for your help!!

Can I change exe's and still use the same saved game. I've started a game with the exe you linked for me but I'm thinking i want to use a better resolution. I assume I need to download a new exe for this do I?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dabla27 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ictpaisley View Post
    Cheers! Any idea why I might be having difficulties with players ages? I start a new game and everything is fine until I save, quit and restart. Once I reload all ages have changed to 7-15 etc. I installed the game, loaded the .68 patch then added the Saturn +7 data folder, then finally the .city file.
    The only time I've seen this is when people apply the Tapani patch after downloading one of the exes in post #2 (all those exes already have the Tapani patch in them).

Quote Originally Posted by dabla27 View Post
    Can I change exe's and still use the same saved game. I've started a game with the exe you linked for me but I'm thinking i want to use a better resolution. I assume I need to download a new exe for this do I?
    You can switch exes as long as they're both either new values or old values.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    The only time I've seen this is when people apply the Tapani patch after downloading one of the exes in post #2 (all those exes already have the Tapani patch in them).

You can switch exes as long as they're both either new values or old values.
    What does New Values and Old Values mean? How would I know if the exe I have is New or Old?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dabla27 View Post
    What does New Values and Old Values mean? How would I know if the exe I have is New or Old?
    new values = money value is updated to be more realistic. If you picked the exe i suggested it is new value.

vCash
    Hi Saturn. One last question if you don't mind. It's slightly off topic of the thread

A lot of people like to play this game in it's absolute vanilla form, but as you know, after a while the goals start to dry up due to regens coming back with high positioning etc.

In patch 2.18, tapani said this: *** Further tuning of regens positioning, anticipation, and decision values (slightly lowered) ***

this is something that i am sure is still in your patch today.

Would it be possible to apply just the above change onto a vanilla exe? if you even know what they are?

vCash
    Thanks, saturn!

Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: no
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: yes

vCash
    hi

vCash
    Game speed: x20
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Hi Saturn. One last question if you don't mind...
    Any chance of some feedback on the previous issue first? It is annoying to provide a potential fix for something and then get no feedback at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vinibr View Post
    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: no
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: no
    New values: yes
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/hu6626...lg/37.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by raoc View Post
    Game speed: x20
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8292h3...90/48.zip/file

vCash
    Hello! Previously I had consulted because clicking on the "HISTORY" itself the game is locked. They told me if I could upload the saved game but I can not find an option that allows it.
    Now it also gets stuck when loading the game at the time of July 2027. It has already happened to me in two different games.
    Can you give me an alternative to send them the saved game?
    Sorry to bother you.
    Thank you

vCash
    Upload the save game to a filesharing website (Sendspace, MediaFire etc).

vCash
    Hello, im getting this error message

v3.9.68 index..cpp 5809 error(s): There is a mismatch between the Data folder and cm0102.exe used.
    Solution: Download an exe from post#2.

I cant see where is the download link for it could please anyone help me with this??

Thanks

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    choose an .exe from here - https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...360#post431360

i.e post 2 in this thread

vCash
    does anyone know how to to (or if there is a way) to make 10 teams from one league qualify for champions league/europa league. so 5 for each competition from 1 league?

vCash
    Hello everyone, I'm trying to download the Saturn patch.
    I have downloaded everything what's needed, the v3.9.68, the March 2019 Data Update and the +v7 Data, but I can't find the "Download" button for the patch. Or better said, the download button redirects to another topic, wich doesn't have any download button. I am a total dumb with computers, once I saw a video of a monkey using a mobile phone and he/she was better than me, so if anyone can tell me exactly where I have to click to download it, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
    PS: there is an "exe" part which I completely didn't understand, I think it's about speed or something, but I can't understand where I have to download it

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112