Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Patch +v7

vCash

Unplayable league fitness worries

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Not patch related.

Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1cuq4...eo/49.zip/file

All playable leagues have dates that regulate when their players begin and end training, but I don't know how it works for players in non-playable leagues. There are dates relating to the European continental competitions in the same section of code, but they don't seem to solve the issue (those dates cover the 23rd of June up until the 20th of May).

I think the problem is that these leagues' end of season date is around February (if you take over a club in one of these leagues and offer a player a contract, it will be expire in February). So changing that would be the solution. Unfortunately I don't know where that date is set (I actually thought the training dates above would've set the date but obviously not). Changing the season update day for a nation in the editor also does not work.
    I have to say this is only a minor gripe, but I think if this could be fixed it would make this game damn near perfect. For me anyway. Im loving this patch, and with force all players loaded its just a whole new ball game. Yes, it takes its sweet time, but I dont mind mind a slower game these days. Appreciate that you've looked into it. If theres any thing I can test let me know. Cheers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    There is a box on each Nation called Season Update Day - it could be worth setting this to 172 (June 20th) and testing to see does it resolve the issue. Currently it's 0 which I'd imagine is 01.01.xxxx (or 31.12.xxx)

Gibraltar and Serbia are both set to 175, any Serb teams not suffering from tiredness?
    I am starting new season so ill keep an eye on serbia and gibraltar teams fitness, though its gonna take me a while to get to february. Im happy to test anything if you know how to change these settings ,though I think samsani has said that changing those did not fix it. Happy to test though

vCash
    Hello Mr Saturn good man. Can I request the following? :

Game speed: X4
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 800 X 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: No
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes

Many thanks

vCash

vCash
    Hi, I'm using this patch and I've reached the end of the January transfer window but the game crashes on the 1st Feb 2019. No error code, just the application closes and I return to my desktop. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, re-applying the patch etc. Does anyone have any ideas or experienced this before? Any advice would be much appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabcio View Post
    Hi, I'm using this patch and I've reached the end of the January transfer window but the game crashes on the 1st Feb 2019. No error code, just the application closes and I return to my desktop. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, re-applying the patch etc. Does anyone have any ideas or experienced this before? Any advice would be much appreciated.
    make sure run as admin with xp sp3 compatibilitr

vCash
    Hi, is it possible to make changes in the data-file? I have played a lot of games with the new patch and data update and know I what to make som playerstat-changes and transfers. But when I make changes in Editor it does not change anything when I load a new game. Can someone tell me how to do it right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabcio View Post
    I'm experiencing this, too. Did you manage to fix/bypass the error? I'm already playing as admin.

vCash
    Hi guys - probably a really simple error on my part but when attempting Instruction 4 above, I can't seem to download any of the exe's in Post 2 - they all seem to have expired on Mediafire, any way around this? Many thanks

I tried no 25, and it worked fine. Perhaps Mediafire had a temporary problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauberg View Post
    Hi, is it possible to make changes in the data-file? I have played a lot of games with the new patch and data update and know I what to make som playerstat-changes and transfers. But when I make changes in Editor it does not change anything when I load a new game. Can someone tell me how to do it right?
    run the editor as admin

vCash
    I know this is a bit cheeky, but with the dawning of a new season almost upon us as is the closing of the transfer window. Do we have any idea of a timeline for new 19/20 data and patches?! I'm excited to start a new season with new data! CM 01-02 just seems more fun than the new CM's just uncomplicated and fun. I forgot how much I enjoyed creating a mental picture in my own mind based off the text commentary. TIA. You guys rock for bringing this to life

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    Preview Save typically sometime in September and then following feedback the full update is released.

Cannot comment if/when Saturn or any of the other guys will release a patch but in the past has been a week or so after update release

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    I'm experiencing this, too. Did you manage to fix/bypass the error? I'm already playing as admin.
    Is there really still no fix for this, to this day?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martinho View Post
    Is there really still no fix for this, to this day?
    Fixed the problem of the game not started due to not enough memory - though fucked off that the problem started randomly one day out of nowhere on a new laptop, and the fix is cumbersome in that you need to load a saved game, save, then restart the game.

But the message-less crash to desktop on the 16th December in season 1 continues...

Tournaments Won: 4

vCash
    try holidaying past the date and upload the save here

vCash
    Game speed: x20
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: No
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    Year: 2018

Thanks for your work!

vCash
    Hello Saturn, can you help me with an exe, please?

Game speed: x20
    Window: 800x600
    Year: 2018 (with complete teams of 2018/19)

vCash
    I had solve, thank you!

vCash
    I still can't seem to download any of the Exe's, clearly doing something ridiculously wrong!

Perhaps it's something to do with the security settings on your computer, or the country you live in. The downloads look to be working okay to me.

Edit: the exes are in the second post of this thread. I'm beginning to suspect that you are somehow trying to download from an earlier release.
    Last edited by Effiong unmarked!; 11-08-19 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    Hi Saturn,
    in v7 patch collection file, there is South American continental finals file.
    This patch has some mistakes. What you write in file is not same as flex applies.
    I alredy correct it for myself, but you better update files on this site. Thanks

vCash
    Hello Saturn

Game speed: default
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 1920x1080
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    Year: 2018 (with complete teams of 2018/19)

vCash
    Game speed: Default
    Window: 1366x768

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213