Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 429

Thread: Patch +v7 (+v8 in Post #377)

  1. #26

    Join Date
    27-03-12
    Posts
    180
    vCash
    500
    Thanks Saturn!
    query
    I want to edit my database. What program would you recommend? What file should I do back up?

  2. #27

    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    757
    vCash
    1352
    thank you for this great new patch saturn! Gonna start a game as manager of brazil, will see if i can win a world cup

    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    *Copa Libertadores: Final now a one-legged tie with extra-time and penalties, played at a neutral stadium.
    *Copa Sudamericana: Final now a one-legged tie with extra-time and penalties, played at a neutral stadium.
    Thats Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    *Goalkeepers' default training regime improved (fitness and tactics intensities both changed from Light --> Medium).
    Nice, does that apply to AI clubs too or human only?

  3. #28

    Join Date
    26-09-18
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    757
    vCash
    1352
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    I was toying with the idea of having a few versions of this patch, like I mentioned at the end of the post here. When I wrote that post I had the intention of having people create exes for themselves. The benefit of having people do this is that it would be easier to fix potential issues with the patch. For example there's no way I was going to re-patch ~40 exes for the EFL Cup fix in v6 (download the zipped exe, unzip it, patch it, zip it again, upload it, update new link to it: no thanks). Instead I could just say here's the v7.01 patch: create a new exe with this. Similarly any new patch discoveries could be released when found, rather than waiting until the next v8 patch.

    Of course the downside would be people being unfamiliar with the process of creating exes for themselves being a bit stuck: a couple of decent picture-heavy guides would have had to have been created (too much hassle right now). I also didn't want to surprise people with the fact that they'd have to create exes themselves either, so I decided to keep providing the exes for this version. But it's very likely that people will have to create their own for v8.

    But anyway, for this version people can request away. (Also, the regens thing you mentioned was added in v6.)
    If a v7.01 version is made then no need to generate new .exes, just need to have a "v7 to v7.01" .patch file, so anyone can simply apply the .patch file into their desired v7 .exe using Nick's patcher tool.

    Also, if there is already a v6 .exe of the desired settings, then a way to generate a new v7 .exe of the same settings would be to simply apply the "v6 to v7" .patch file using Nick's patcher tool, but I agree it could lead to some confusion in this case.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 03-04-19 at 12:42 AM.

  4. #29

    Join Date
    03-03-15
    Location
    Nova Friburgo, Brazil
    Posts
    1,441
    vCash
    500
    Thanks saturn, it's my birthday present

  5. #30

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    500
    GREAT JOB!!

    Game speed: X2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: NO
    year: 2018
    Last edited by l22677; 03-04-19 at 03:33 AM.

  6. #31

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,232
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    Thanks Saturn!
    query
    I want to edit my database. What program would you recommend? What file should I do back up?
    I recommend the Tri Wasano editor. Make a back up your entire Data folder before editing anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Nice, does that apply to AI clubs too or human only?
    Both AI and human clubs (not 100% sure on the former seeing as I can't see their training tab but 99% sure it would affect them too).

    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    If a v7.01 version is made then no need to generate new .exes, just need to have a "v7 to v7.01" .patch file, so anyone can simply apply the .patch file into their desired v7 .exe using Nick's patcher tool.

    Also, if there is already a v6 .exe of the desired settings, then a way to generate a new v7 .exe of the same settings would be to simply apply the "v6 to v7" .patch file using Nick's patcher tool, but I agree it could lead to some confusion in this case.
    All true, but I don't really know what proportion of people are comfortable with using Nick's patcher or Flex.

    Quote Originally Posted by l22677 View Post
    GREAT JOB!!

    Game speed: X2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: NO
    year: 2018
    I might put a small pause on the requests for now. There might be a solution for the network game/Vista issues here, so I might remove the offending French Joker window patch from future exes if it does resolve the issue.

    Any Vista users around? Post in the thread and I'll create a 7.01 for you. For everyone else the 10 exes already created in post #2 should still be fine, so play away on them for now.

  7. #32

    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    39
    vCash
    500
    Stunning work yet again Saturn, I can only be in awe of the quality of these patches produced when technically it's something I wouldn't be able to do myself.

    I detected a bit of sense of not panic earlier on in the thread when people were hoping for you to come back and do your stuff bur rather a determination to step up to the plate for the forum like MadScientist has clearly done.

    Kudos to them for their efforts and to everyone involved in what makes every update as realistic as possible for our managerial experiences.

    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

  8. #33

    Join Date
    08-03-12
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18
    vCash
    525
    Fantastic thank you everyone

    Game speed: X2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: Yes
    year: 2018

  9. #34

    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,790
    vCash
    1115
    Wanted to have a play around with the 2.22 myself but Mediafire have blocked the file

    Saturn, can you put it up onto Sendspace or something so it doesn't get blocked?

  10. #35

    Join Date
    14-01-19
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Thank you for you work!

    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x1024
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes

  11. #36

    Join Date
    18-06-14
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Requesting please

    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: YES
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: YES
    New values: YES

    Huge thank you

  12. #37

    Join Date
    22-06-14
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: Default (X1)
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 1280 X 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

    Thanks a lot!

  13. #38

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,232
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    I might put a small pause on the requests for now. There might be a solution for the network game/Vista issues here, so I might remove the offending French Joker window patch from future exes if it does resolve the issue.
    It seems that the French joker window patch was the problem for Network Games anyway (thanks to GFRay for all the feedback).

    The second post in that thread refers to a crash at 008D0461, which was also reported by Vista user Tanzo85 here in the v6 thread. So I'm going to assume that the French joker window patch is also the issue for Vista users. Therefore I'm going to remove it from future exes created for post #2, as well as redoing the 10 exes I created last night.

    Those exes are still fine to play non-network games with for Windows 7 & 10 users, so if you've downloaded (or created) an exe yesterday then continue playing away.

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Wanted to have a play around with the 2.22 myself but Mediafire have blocked the file

    Saturn, can you put it up onto Sendspace or something so it doesn't get blocked?
    Sendspace link.

  14. #39

    Join Date
    02-04-12
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    500
    I can't believe you fixed the Norwegian Eliteserien!!! After all these years!! Thank you!!!!

    Update team, Saturn, MadScientist, everyone else involved ... you rock. <- this is me hugging all of you

  15. #40

    Join Date
    15-05-12
    Posts
    2,281
    vCash
    22333
    Thanks so much saturn for the exe file but I'm afraid the only "olly" I know is Ole at the Wheel thankfully jacob showed me how to save the file and I'm sorted now, cheers for all your hard work on every update
    Last edited by evesham; 03-04-19 at 09:44 PM.

  16. #41

    Join Date
    06-05-12
    Posts
    133
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non public bids: no
    New values: yes

    Thank you for all your time!

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  17. #42

    Join Date
    21-05-14
    Posts
    59
    vCash
    500
    Brilliant work as always - thanks for all the hard work!!

  18. #43

    Join Date
    29-08-14
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500



    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 1366x768
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes

    Thanks!!!

  19. #44

    Join Date
    09-09-18
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    500
    thx great work as always

  20. #45

    Join Date
    18-04-12
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    500
    fantastic work lads.well done to all involved

  21. #46

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,232
    vCash
    7700
    All the exes in post #2 have been updated to v7.01 (French Joker window has been added back into the game).

    Edit: New exes on the way.
    Last edited by saturn; 03-04-19 at 10:28 PM.

  22. #47

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,232
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by l22677 View Post
    Game speed: X2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: NO
    year: 2018
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/29xsqm...hb/11.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Game speed: X2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: Yes
    year: 2018
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kbbzgh...35/12.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by hyded View Post
    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x1024
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1h5qp0...1j/13.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by keepcalmandbeninja View Post
    Requesting please

    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: YES
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: YES
    New values: YES
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop? If it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/43d4x4...5d/01.zip/file

  23. #48

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,232
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepinlove View Post
    Game speed: Default
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 1280 X 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/29nuon...af/14.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by hallsi2001 View Post
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non public bids: no
    New values: yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8o2owf...th/15.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by midnight toker View Post
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window: 1366x768
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: yes
    Hide non-public bids: yes
    New values: yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yy9l0k...6q/16.zip/file

  24. #49

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Posts
    11
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: Default
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New Values: Yes

    Thanks a lot!

  25. #50

    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    352
    vCash
    500
    Could I have this one again please mate so that I can use for Network games. I'm guessing 7.01 has addressed this issue now?

    Game speed: Default
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: *800 x 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New Values: Yes
    Year: 2018

    Many Thanks.

    Matt

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •