Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 427

Thread: Patch +v7 (+v8 in Post #377)

  1. #126

    Join Date
    05-06-14
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    900
    vCash
    850

    Lightbulb

    Game speed: X200
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800 X 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: No
    Year: 2018

    Edit: Could you make a v7.02?

    Mentioned it earlier Süper Lig subs should be 10, but I suppose it's hardcoded so 9 subs are the max.
    TFF 1. Lig and TFF 2. Lig should have 7 instead of 9.
    Noticed that Group 2 of TFF 2. Lig has completed all their games (18) in November (11th), as the others have played 14.
    Would also like to rename the Süper Lig and the TFF 1. Lig because of a sponsordeal with Spor Toto, which I also mentioned in an earlier post (Spor Toto Süper Lig + Spor Toto TFF 1. Lig), could the length of the competition names cause game instability?
    Last edited by Sahan; 24-04-19 at 11:30 PM.

  2. #127

    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    8
    vCash
    3500
    Game speed: x8
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes and No please
    Year: 2018

  3. #128

    Join Date
    14-01-19
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    while using #13 .exe x4 with 1280x1024 resolution
    each time im adding a player to shortlist i get error Area..cpp 507

    i've checked #28 .exe x4 with 1280x960 resolution - no error

    both exes have mentioned error when i go to any random club and click history - landmarks.


  4. #129

    Join Date
    01-07-14
    Posts
    27
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: x8
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #130

    Join Date
    27-04-19
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    hi is it possible to make exe with windows nt compatability as me and a friend play online only way to do so is with nt mode could i please have

    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:800 x 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #131
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,504
    vCash
    0
    You can take any .exe and just need to right-click on it and set compatibility as NT mode?

  7. #132

    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,790
    vCash
    1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You can take any .exe and just need to right-click on it and set compatibility as NT mode?
    Correct

  8. #133
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,504
    vCash
    0

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:


  10. #134

    Join Date
    05-03-12
    Posts
    151
    vCash
    600
    Saturn,

    is it possible to change the fixtures of Brazilian and Libertadores cup with both competitions starting in February and finishing by November plus Brazilian league with 20 clubs in series A and B?
    Last edited by lucasdm; 29-04-19 at 04:46 PM.

  11. #135

    Join Date
    01-04-12
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x20
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window:1366 x 768
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: No

    Thanks

  12. #136

    Join Date
    14-01-19
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    If it is possible i'd like to check those 3 resolutions at comfortable for me x2 speed.. It's slow enough to read at very slow speed, and good pace at very fast game option. Thank you!

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 960
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 960
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes

  13. #137

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,217
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by Worthy-Is-The-Lamb View Post
    I play with great patch that this is. Thanks of many.

    However, why opposing keepers get nearly 8,9 and man of match award near every single game?

    I have chance after chance after chance and end up losing most games to these Super Human Keepers. Maybe goalkeepers too over-powered is this patch or data related?
    I'd normally say that it's neither and just CM being CM, but I did tweak the goalkeepers' training a bit in this patch. Anyone else notice keepers being significantly more super than usual?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sahan View Post
    Edit: Could you make a v7.02?

    Mentioned it earlier Süper Lig subs should be 10, but I suppose it's hardcoded so 9 subs are the max.
    TFF 1. Lig and TFF 2. Lig should have 7 instead of 9.
    Noticed that Group 2 of TFF 2. Lig has completed all their games (18) in November (11th), as the others have played 14.
    Would also like to rename the Süper Lig and the TFF 1. Lig because of a sponsordeal with Spor Toto, which I also mentioned in an earlier post (Spor Toto Süper Lig + Spor Toto TFF 1. Lig), could the length of the competition names cause game instability?
    Yes, I don't think we'll ever be able to name more than nine subs because of the game's interface.

    Turkish lower leagues' subs noted.

    You're right about the TFF 2. Lig Group 2 fixtures, that's a bit odd. The code sets the division's number of fixtures to be either 18 or 22. For some reason Group 2 uses the 22 fixture set so they finish four weeks early, the other Groups use the 18 fixture set (they skip the Wednesday fixtures). It should be fixable.

    I don't include sponsor names on competitions as they change so regularly it would be a hassle to keep updating them.

    Also I did try reducing the TFF 1. Lig to 18 teams but ran into troubles with the cup so had to abandon it for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by hyded View Post
    while using #13 .exe x4 with 1280x1024 resolution
    each time im adding a player to shortlist i get error Area..cpp 507

    i've checked #28 .exe x4 with 1280x960 resolution - no error

    both exes have mentioned error when i go to any random club and click history - landmarks.
    I get the error too so it's not just something on your side. Unfortunately the resolutions are all Tapani created so I don't know how to fix anything related to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasdm View Post
    Saturn,

    is it possible to change the fixtures of Brazilian and Libertadores cup with both competitions starting in February and finishing by November plus Brazilian league with 20 clubs in series A and B?
    Not really, no. I've explained it a bit further here.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  15. #138
    Tournaments Won: 5

    Join Date
    11-03-12
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,606
    vCash
    3792
    Quote Originally Posted by Worthy-Is-The-Lamb View Post
    I play with great patch that this is. Thanks of many.

    However, why opposing keepers get nearly 8,9 and man of match award near every single game?

    I have chance after chance after chance and end up losing most games to these Super Human Keepers. Maybe goalkeepers too over-powered is this patch or data related?
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    I'd normally say that it's neither and just CM being CM, but I did tweak the goalkeepers' training a bit in this patch. Anyone else notice keepers being significantly more super than usual?
    I've stopped playing solo games on the v7 patch mainly because of this. It's not fun anymore when litterally 8 out of 10 games you're facing a superkeeper. And that's not exaggerating.
    Go check out my YouTube channel with lots of CM 01-02 related video's!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to GFRay For This Useful Post:


  17. #139

    Join Date
    20-09-18
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,790
    vCash
    1115
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I've stopped playing solo games on the v7 patch mainly because of this. It's not fun anymore when litterally 8 out of 10 games you're facing a superkeeper. And that's not exaggerating.
    Hm. My experiences differ slightly.

    I have 2 save on the v7 that I play on my own, both Road to Glory style (Journey Manager) and obviously the Journey Manager and BTB saves.

    On one of my solo saves, I'm managing AFC Telford United, and have taken a team expecting a battle against the drop into 6th heading into March. Haven't experienced a lot of superkeepers.

    On the other, Ibiza in Spain, whom expect promotion, I have experienced these "superkeepers", and to this extent. In my last 7 out of 10 games with Ibiza, the opposing keeper has had an 8 or more, 2 games featuring a 10. Whereas in the Telford save, only three games out of ten saw an 8+.

    Why do these numbers differ between the two saves and teams, especially given Ibiza is better in their league squad wise than Telford in theirs.

    Interesting.....

  18. #140

    Join Date
    14-01-19
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    Anyone else notice keepers being significantly more super than usual?
    some statistical data on opponent keepers, including cup games. keep in mindmy team scores around 4 goals per game.
    my keeper is at 7.09
    https://imgur.com/U89nlDr

  19. #141

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,217
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahan View Post
    Game speed: X200
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800 X 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: No
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5bxlnn...k6/29.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by rikardo View Post
    Game speed: x8
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/clw3y2...25/08.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by rikardo View Post
    Game speed: x8
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: No
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/622b88...os/30.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by teh1234 View Post
    Game speed: x8
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window: 1280x800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nvoyza...di/31.zip/file

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  21. #142

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,217
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by ckharvey316 View Post
    hi is it possible to make exe with windows nt compatability as me and a friend play online only way to do so is with nt mode could i please have

    Game speed: x4
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:800 x 600
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

    Thanks in advance.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/x768s4...8a/09.zip/file

    Just use the above exe and set the compatibility mode yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by sucool View Post
    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x20
    Idle sensitivity: laptop
    Window:1366 x 768
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: No
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dz4m37...w5/32.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by hyded View Post
    If it is possible i'd like to check those 3 resolutions at comfortable for me x2 speed.. It's slow enough to read at very slow speed, and good pace at very fast game option. Thank you!

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iuxupx...qt/33.zip/file

    Quote Originally Posted by hyded View Post
    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 960
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: desktop
    Window:1280 x 960
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes
    Both the above requests seem to be the same.

    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3zbt7d...wz/34.zip/file

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  23. #143

    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    1,217
    vCash
    7700
    Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    I've stopped playing solo games on the v7 patch mainly because of this. It's not fun anymore when litterally 8 out of 10 games you're facing a superkeeper. And that's not exaggerating.
    I believe you when you say that you've ran into superkeepers, but the trouble with anectodal things like this is that it could still be explained by just being pure unlucky, even over several saves. I am wary about your experience however, as superkeepers ruin CM9798 for me whenever I try to go back to it. Did you try reverting the goalkeeper training changes? It may also be data related (potentially just generally better goalkeepers in this release).

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobclear View Post
    Hm. My experiences differ slightly.

    I have 2 save on the v7 that I play on my own, both Road to Glory style (Journey Manager) and obviously the Journey Manager and BTB saves.

    On one of my solo saves, I'm managing AFC Telford United, and have taken a team expecting a battle against the drop into 6th heading into March. Haven't experienced a lot of superkeepers.

    On the other, Ibiza in Spain, whom expect promotion, I have experienced these "superkeepers", and to this extent. In my last 7 out of 10 games with Ibiza, the opposing keeper has had an 8 or more, 2 games featuring a 10. Whereas in the Telford save, only three games out of ten saw an 8+.

    Why do these numbers differ between the two saves and teams, especially given Ibiza is better in their league squad wise than Telford in theirs.

    Interesting.....
    I've experienced somthing similar, in that the better a team you have the more likely you are to be superkeepered. Similarly the times I've been the one superkeepering the opposition I've usually been a midtable side playing a normal formation: this guy's 7.73 rating came in a season where we finished 10th while playing a non wib-wobbed flat 4-4-2.

    Quote Originally Posted by hyded View Post
    some statistical data on opponent keepers, including cup games. keep in mindmy team scores around 4 goals per game.
    my keeper is at 7.09
    https://imgur.com/U89nlDr
    Thanks for the stats. I think stats is the way forward when trying to prove if there is definitively an issue or not. Perhaps something like testing the average ratings of March 2019 data goalkeepers in a couple of divisions with the goalkeeper training changes on, and then with them off.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  25. #144
    Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    21-03-18
    Posts
    1,113
    vCash
    5203
    Hey, not sure if this is the case or not, but it appears that in Ireland no managers are getting sacked. Been 3 years now without a single sacking. Is it the case that the league is now a summer one and was originally a winter one?
    Whatever the matter, it's really strange as results for some clubs have been awful.

  26. #145

    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,105
    vCash
    0
    A quick comment about superkeepers.

    In my current story (started 25th October 2018 with what was then the latest Saturn-patch) I have no problem with the goalkeepers of the opposition.

  27. #146
    After 4 seasons I have had no issues with the patch, results seem pretty realistic and not come across too many super keeper situations

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to James_y For This Useful Post:


  29. #147

    Join Date
    30-04-19
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    1500
    Excellent work, going for version 7 as I fell foul of the EFL freeze.

    Could you be so kind as to add:

    Game start year: 2018
    Game speed: x2
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window:1280 x 800
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: No
    New values: Yes

  30. #148

    Join Date
    21-03-18
    Posts
    22
    vCash
    500
    I have just came back to playing, and massive shout out to everyone who has done any work on any update, I absolutely love champ man 01/02 and with it being up to date, makes it so much more fun for me. Huge respect to you guys!

    also, just been reading through Saturn's patch (with realistic values)- that tickles my pickle! is it still available to download?

    again, massive thanks and respect to you guys, keep up the good work.

  31. #149
    Tournaments Won: 10

    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    28,504
    vCash
    0

  32. #150
    A few questions.

    If you were using an exe of old values and switched to one of new values would it update your saved games with the values or only affect new games?

    If you switched to a patch with a faster speed would it affect only new games or also saved games?
    Last edited by James_y; 09-05-19 at 11:29 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •