Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Patch +v7

vCash
    Hi can anyone please share the city.dat file from the March 2019 data update as I cannot download this for some reason. I have followed all other steps for the v7 patch. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anto77500 View Post
    Hello,

I love the game CM 0102, and I love what you did, I downloaded the game, I then downloaded the update 3.9.68 to have the game in French, then I went to the category data update, I copy pasted what was in the file in data and all this works very well, when I run the game I have all the last players in the football teams.

But I can not understand how I should do to install the V7 + patch, I'm French and I do not understand very well the installation explanation ... will there be a video to see how to make ? Or can a person tell me in simple words how to do it?

I'm 32 years old and have been playing since I was 14! it's really magical what you do! thank you so much !
    Its very simple, its even easier than what you already did, you just need to follow these steps:

Quote Originally Posted by saturn View Post
    So, to summarise the instructions:
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Download the March 2019 update and extract the city.dat file only. Copy and paste it into your new Data folder.
    4. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    5. Play.

vCash
    Amazing work Saturn, awesome.

To get the ball rolling:

Game speed: X4
    Idle sensitivity: Desktop
    Window: 800*600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    New values: Yes
    Year: 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by domtos88 View Post
    Hi Saturn, for the next patch you will must restructure Italian Serie B because for season 2019/2020 there will be only 20 teams. ok? and if it possible add playoff for promotion to Serie A. Thanks
    Making Serie B 20 teams should be doable, the playoffs won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by GFRay View Post
    Saturn, there's a word missing in the message you get when you win the CL playoff and qualify for the groupstage.

CL-win.png

Just 1.4m for winning the Champions League is a bit meager now is it
    I've noticed this before. I think it's because the game sees the round name Playoff being used (or more importantly, its ID in the code of A0) and thinks that the winner has won the whole competition. I thought about using a "fake" Playoff round name (using a different ID other than A0 but still have it named Playoff), but there are no free slots to use.

Quote Originally Posted by bcheetham29 View Post
    Game speed: x200
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: YES
    Coloured attributes: YES
    Hide non-public bids: NO
    New values: YES
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xctat4...4n/06.zip/file

Quote Originally Posted by Rodry97 View Post
    I'm playing with Milan in the year 2024 and no young players have emerged on my team. It is normal?
    There are generally fewer players from playable leagues in the latest updates than there were in official databases, so there'll be fewer regens.

Quote Originally Posted by jobchelsea View Post
    Hello Saturn, Great work! Possible to get this one?

Game speed x20
    Idle - Desktop
    Window - 1280x960
    Disable contracts - Yes
    Coloured Attributes- Yes
    Hide non public bids - Yes

Thanks?!
    What values (new or old)?

Quote Originally Posted by Anto77500 View Post
    Hello,

I love the game CM 0102, and I love what you did, I downloaded the game, I then downloaded the update 3.9.68 to have the game in French, then I went to the category data update, I copy pasted what was in the file in data and all this works very well, when I run the game I have all the last players in the football teams.

But I can not understand how I should do to install the V7 + patch, I'm French and I do not understand very well the installation explanation ... will there be a video to see how to make ? Or can a person tell me in simple words how to do it?

I'm 32 years old and have been playing since I was 14! it's really magical what you do! thank you so much !
    Sorry, but I won't be making a video. Perhaps someone that speaks French can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1712 View Post
    Hi can anyone please share the city.dat file from the March 2019 data update as I cannot download this for some reason. I have followed all other steps for the v7 patch. Thanks.
    I think the March update was down yesterday but it seems to be back up again.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisy254 View Post
    Amazing work Saturn, awesome.

To get the ball rolling:

Game speed: X4
    Window: 800*600
    Disable unprotected contracts: Yes
    Coloured attributes: Yes
    Hide non-public bids: Yes
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bjed7...10/20.zip/file

vCash
    Help Please.....Have followed all steps from the post 2 and game will not load.
    Error messages as follows
    v3.968T Langlib...cpp 479
    v3.968T game_config..cpp 131
    File downloaded from Mediafire link from post #9

Was playing the game perfectly fine in 19 update but changed patch to eliminate old Champs League and World club competitions., now the game will not load at all.
    Advice greatly appreciated.

vCash
    A new error message now saying unable to load fonts???
    game tries to load then black screen followed by above message.
    Anybody any ideas how to fix please?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony10 View Post

Was playing the game perfectly fine in 19 update but changed patch to eliminate old Champs League and World club competitions., now the game will not load at all.
    Something wrong with your Data folder. Redo steps 2 and 3 (or redo all 5 steps from scratch if that wont work):

So, to summarise the instructions:
    1. Install the game and apply the official 3.9.68 patch.
    2. Download the new Data folder and extract it. Delete the Data folder currently in your Championship Manager folder and paste the new Data folder in there.
    3. Download the March 2019 update and extract the city.dat file only. Copy and paste it into your new Data folder.
    4. Select, or if necessary request, an exe in post #2. Download the exe, extract it and paste it into your Championship Manager folder, overwriting the file already there.
    5. Play.

vCash
    Cant bypass this "unable to load fonts" error??
    Haven't seen any posts regarding this, and now I can't access the game at all, even the previously saved game.
    This is doing me nut in!!

vCash

Try this :

Right click my computer -> Properties -> Advanced Settings -> Environment Variables

Delete anything related to CM.

Install the game again.

- - - Updated - - -

Cant bypass this "unable to load fonts" error??
    Haven't seen any posts regarding this, and now I can't access the game at all, even the previously saved game.
    This is doing me nut in!!

Right click on symbol.tff and make sure Unblock is not the file and Read Only is unticked. It's in 01-02\Data folder do the same with these files

- - - Updated - - -

A new error message now saying unable to load fonts???
    game tries to load then black screen followed by above message.
    Anybody any ideas how to fix please?
    Right click on symbol.tff and make sure Unblock is not the file and Read Only is unticked. It's in 01-02\Data folder do the same with these files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Thanks for reply, but sorry to be a pain again, but there is no symbol.tff in data folder?
    When I tried the Enviroment Variables option there was no path or file relating to CM at all.

vCash
    The 4 argentinian coups in libertadores go to the 5 best in the clausura tournament. Is it possible to change for the 4 best in the general table plus the copa argentina champion?

vCash
    Thanks for reply, but sorry to be a pain again, but there is no symbol.tff in data folder?
    When I tried the Enviroment Variables option there was no path or file relating to CM at all.
    this is the symbol file

vCash
    Hi. I tried to install the v7 patch and at the beginning of the game it freezes in "initializing game data". I tried to solve it by replacing the file euro.cfg as indicated by the solution of errors, but I still have the same problem. What do you recommend me to do?

vCash
    Think I had this and had to change compatibility setting to fix it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

CM

vCash
    Bravo!

vCash
    Ok Saturn. Perfect. Remember to restucture italian Serie B to 20 teams. Thanks.

vCash
    Thanks Mark!
    What settings did you use?

vCash
    Hi. Where can I download a cm0102.exe to play with the v7 patch?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CM View Post
    Hi. Where can I download a cm0102.exe to play with the v7 patch?
    this post: https://champman0102.co.uk/showthrea...360#post431360

compatibility setting with xp sp3 should be fine, and run as adimin

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MadScientist For This Useful Post:

CM

vCash
    I checked the link you sent but there is no button to download.
    I wanted to upload an image of what appears on my screen but I could not.
    So I'm going to copy.

Programmer
    VIP
    vCash
    It is advised that you run the cm0102.exe that you download in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3). To do this, right click on the cm0102.exe that you've downloaded and select Properties. Go to the Compatibility tab and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Also make sure that you're running the game as an administrator. Your properties tab should look like this.

The exes will be first split in two: those with the New values and those without. After that they will be split by Game Speed. They will then finally be ordered by Window size (smallest first), then Idle Sensitivity (desktop, laptop, off), and then the other options. All further exes will go in this post.

Don't forget that you need the new Data files from post #1 as well as a new exe.

New values exes:

Game Speed: x200
    Spoiler! Show

Game Speed: x20
    Spoiler! Show

Game Speed: x8
    Spoiler! Show

Game Speed: x4
    Spoiler! Show

Game Speed: x2
    Spoiler! Show

Game Speed: default
    Spoiler! Show

vCash
    Yeah, the links are in those spoilers... Choose the one you'd like to play with, open the spoiler and download it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

CM

vCash
    followed the instructions as posted and have downloaded all relevant updates, patches and exes but for the love of god i cant not get this update to work. Starting a new game it keeps saying "can not find welsh premier league index" then freezes and crashes on initializing game data, any clues anyone?

vCash
    What values (new or old)?
    Game speed x20
    Idle - Desktop
    Window - 1280x960
    Disable contracts - Yes
    Coloured Attributes- Yes

Please this one?

vCash
    Game speed x4
    Idle - Desktop
    Window - 1280x800
    Disable contracts - Yes
    Coloured Attributes- Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marktwin78 View Post
    followed the instructions as posted and have downloaded all relevant updates, patches and exes but for the love of god i cant not get this update to work. Starting a new game it keeps saying "can not find welsh premier league index" then freezes and crashes on initializing game data, any clues anyone?
    If you cannot find leagues (errors) then you do not have the Saturn .exe file - choose one from post 2 on this thread and follow his instructions

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast