Thread: Audio commentary patch cm0102 (fantastic)

vCash

Audio commentary patch cm0102 (fantastic)

Finally, the forever waited AUDIO cm0102 commentary is here, took me some weeks to organize this. Also the text commentary has been massively modified for a better understanding of the game by just glancing through.
    Each match ends in average of 4min of real time when speed is on the lowest( very slow).
    You will never miss out the important highlights of the game, with commentary audio backed up to it.

Furthermore : i need deep explanation on what these codes mean (>1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0) to enable me edit more.
    This code is found in the 'event_eng.cfg' file and i think each digit has a great influence on the file. Any one who knows what this means please explain thanks.

Download
    The instructions on how to use is contained in the zip file
    Password : ogbowu

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KxZ...w?usp=drivesdk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9james For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It's also a necessity to have DirectX installed on your PC for this to work, so no good for my main PC as it's sound driver is buggered.

Had a listen to some of the sound files and this sounds really impressive. I'll load it up tomorrow on another PC and give it a whirl.

Awesome!

vCash
    To me, i dont like skipping matches, i like following up thats why i made this pack.